Every single Presidential candidate you've supported in your life

>every single Presidential candidate you've supported in your life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGgxr4Sxoas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2012

Ron Paul and Gary Johnson (slightly wanted Obama over Romney)

>2016

Bernie Sanders, Rand Paul, and Donald Trump

>Trump
The others I didn't support so much as voted for as the best of the available picks. Maybe you could say I supported Rand as well to a certain extent.

Pat buchanan
Ron Paul
Ron Paul
Ron Paul
Trump

Donald Trump

Ross Perot
Bob Dole
Dubya
Dubya
Ron Paul
Ron Paul
Ron Paul

ross perot and trump.

>1992
Perot
>1996
Dole
>2000
Browne
>2004
Dubya
>2008
McCancerDieAlready
>2012
Fuck them all, didn't vote President
>2016
Cruz in Primary, skipped President on General, didn't believe Trump.
Very happy with Trump.

>2012
Ron Paul (and then Obama becuase I knew Mitt would invade Syria)

>2016
First Rand and then Trump

>Clinton
>Gore
>Kerry
>Obama
>Obama
>Trump

THIS IS A DATA MINING THREAD

Every thread is a data mining thread retard. What do you think happens to everything you type in to 4chanz?

>Clinton
>Gore
>Kerry (deeply regretted)
>Obama (very deeply regretted)
>Trump

Voting for Trump was the best political decision I've made in my life. I'm done with the Dems.

Was a Berniefag until May '16. Joined the Trump Train after that and I haven't looked back
>inb4 go back to r*ddit

This isn't Facebook.

Nh primary 2008 Ron Paul
Nh primary 2012 Ron Paul
Nh primary 2016 Donald Trump.

Was born shitting redpills out for everyone else to consume.

perot
nader
nader
write in
write in
trump

>1988 Dukakis
>1992 Bill Clinton
>1996 Bill Clinton
>2000 Al Gore
>2004 George W Bush
>2008 Ron Paul
>2012 Mitt Romney
>2016 Donald J Trump

>Obama
>Garebear
>Trump

1992 perot
1996 dole
2000 bush
2004 bush
2008 McCain
2012 Johnson
2016 trump

Looking back I always had my reasons but am only happy with perot and Trump.

Just Trump

Couldn't ever pick between the other giant douches and turd sandwiches

Hitler
Hitler
Hitler
Barack HUSSEIN Obama

But I repeat myself.

I'm only 23 so for me it was Ron Paul and then Trump. I used to like Bush when I was younger but I grew up and realized hes the serpent and did 9/11.

The only Democrat I even in my life thought about possibly voting for if he made it to the general election was Paul Tsongas. I didn't agree with a lot of what he stood for he just seemed honest and I liked him.

It turned out he was lying about his health.

>Obongo
>Trump

>2000
Al Gore
>2004
John Kerry
>2008
Obama
>2012
Jill Stein
>2016
Trump

Bush
Bush
Abstain (Ron Paul)
Abstain (Ron Paul)
Trump

would have voted for kucinich or paul

Kucinich is crazy.

so is paul

Ron Paul 2012

You redeemed yourself. What was the turning point?

Donald "Teflon Don" Trump

Do you mean Ron Paul or Paul Tsonngas?

Kerry (fuck Iraq war)
McCain
Romney
Trump

bush
kerry
obama
stein
trump

you are all fucking crazy.

Same.
I've only ever voted twice in my life. The rest didn't matter.

What's with the meme flag? Did you not vote for Kang Nigger Obama?

Perot
Gore
Kerry
Paul
Paul
Trump

>Voted for the first time in 2016
>Voted Trump

Feelsgood.webm

Voted once in my life:

2016 - Donald J. Trump

ron paul
would have voted for either him or kucinich in 2008, both crazy but the only two candidates with any integrity in that cycle

this was mine. i even voted for burnie in the primaries before it happened

youtube.com/watch?v=yGgxr4Sxoas

>leaf

Al Gore
John Kerry
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
Donald Trump
I don't even know what happened to me.

you found this place probably. I would have supported Obama in 2008 and 2012, but after i stumbled upon this place i saw the light

>2012
>johnson
>not paul

'96-ish or whenever, Bill Clinton's second run was my first voting election, voted for him.

2000, voted for Dubya, mostly because of the non-entity Gore seemed to be in comparison

2004, though not much of a fan of the bloodsucking neocons surrounding Bush shitting evil out of the white house, I was hoping there was some actual truth to the idea that we were actually starting an ethical world-wide crusade against overtly oppressive nations like Iraq, N Korea, etc., and we weren't just getting into a forever-war so that connected business owners could profiteer, so voted for Dubya again, as Kerry seemed almost as much of a non-person as Gore, but even more of a tool of money-manipulators.

2008 - At first I said, "Well I kinda like the Obama guy, if he had any prayer of winning the nomination, so I guess my next most compatible candidate is Biden." So I certainly voted for Obama, also fuck Hillary's cynical, frigid ass. Also I thought, "Gee I hope McCain didn't just destroy the future of the Republican party by elevating a moronic nobody to the vice-presidential candidacy, establishing that no matter how transparently stupid an unqualified you are, if you have a folksy, country-fried, tough-person brand, Republicans think you can be president." Good thing that never happened.

2012 - Voted Obama again, because a Mormon aristocrat who never did anything but juggle the money of others before he invented Obamacare was not a viable alternative.

2016 - Voted Clinton, only for the sake of a soulless, qualified cynic caretaking the office being preferable to a malicious retard. Would have preferred very different choices, but the "freedom" of our two-party system only provided shit to choose from.

none

Trump
Obama
Obama
Kerry
Gore
Clinton
Clinton
Dukakis
Mondale
Anderson

And I have way more company than MSM would lead you to believe..

The Bernie Bros were steadily trickling over to Trump. I was primarily on Reddit during the election, it was exciting.

1992 Bush
1996 Clinton
2000 Gore
2004 Bush
2008 McCain
2012 Romney
2016 Trump

I have voted straight Republican since 9/11.

As a canadian

>2008
Obama because I wondered what would happen with a nig president
>2012
Ron "End It All" Paul because I learned my lesson
>2016
Randlet for his views and policies, The Don for actually having a chance at winning.

>2004
W. Bush
>2008
McCain,
Didn't want to, but he was the better of two evils. Obama being the giant Saul Alinsky fan he is.

>2012
Romney, I held my nose. This guy was responsible for Romneycare in Massachussetts, but still better than Obama.

>2016
Cruz in Primary, Trump in General.
Feels good now.

I voted for Paul in the primary. I voted for Johnson in the general as a protest against Romney.

Dumb meme flag missed on the point of as why any candidates get candidacy- jews

trump will be the first and the last.
this is a last ditch effort to sort things out before civil war.

>cruz missile

>Haavisto
>Huhtasaari

>2008
I was in middle school and repelled by Obama group think so edgy and went for McCain
>2012
I was in high school and my interest in sports had faded so I went for Romney though I found Ron Paul
>2016
Trump since the escalator ride though I would have liked Rand. I was forced by indian parents to volunteer for local congressional candidate Ro Khanna though

I'm an indian white nationalist

so yeah?!?

lmao

>my political evolution from the tender age of ~8-9 including primary candidates who didn't win nominations

>2000
bush
>2004
kerry
>2008
john edwards, mitt romney, hillary clinton, john mccain.

i supported hillary because all i recognized was that barack obama would be the end of our country since anyone who knows of anywhere run by niggers knows niggers ruin everything and knows niggers hate white people
>2012
romney
>2016
lubio until trump announced, at which point i was all in for trump instantaneously

Nah mate my first was Obama like every other high schooler

Bush
Kerry
Ron Paul, didn't vote once he dropped out
Ron Paul, same as above
Trump

Did you vote for Obama twice?

Gore
Obama
Obama
Trump

>The Bernie Bros were steadily trickling over to Trump
i read somewhere that 13% of bernie voters went over to trump

Reagan
Bush
Clinton
DNV
Bush
DNV
DNV
DNV
Trump!!!
>Most times both candidates suck.

>2004
Bush

>2008
McCain

>2012
Ron Paul then Gary Johnson

>2016
Trump

2000 Trump
2004 Trump
2008 Drump
2012 Drumph
2016 Two Scoops
2020 Kim Jung Il after he BTFOs Drumphiepie with nukes

>Gore
>Obama
>Obama
>Sanders---->Trump

I'm only 21 so the only election I've been aware of is Trump. I've got a good track record so far.

hitler

psst. hey kid, ive got the cheat sheet on the next three quizzes
2020: trump
2024 and 2028: gabbard

1980 - Ronald Reagan
1984 - Ronald Reagan
1988 - Jack Kemp
1992 - Pat Buchanon
1996 - Steve Forbes
2000 - Alan Keyes
2004 - George W. Bush
2008 - Fred Thompson
2012 - Newt Gingrich
2016 - Donald J. Trump

>2008
King Nigger

>2012
King Nigger

>2016
Trump

Bush, Kerry, Obama, Obama, Trump

>he thinks a shitskin will lead the empire ever again

2008- McCain
2012- Ron Paul
2016- Trump
2020- Trump
I learned how shitty neocons were during the 2012 election.

Ron Paul
Donald Trump semi-ironically

trump builds the wall and she brings the troops home. that is when the great century of american isolationism will begin. europe and the rest will be the worlds toilet while we laugh an ocean away

Bush
Bush
Duncan Hunter
Herman Cain
Trump

and lose all American influence in the process, and thus marks the death of an empire and the birth of balkanization

yep

Trump
Just turned 18 before the election!
MAGA

quite the subversive little kike aren't ya?

i thought neo-cons loved jews?

yeah, they do. they also love token shitskins in office. I suppose I can get on board with her position on assad though

Didn't like any of the candidates. Tempted to vote Obama out of disgust for Republican choices.
Voted for McCain because I knew he would lose and I wouldn't have to feel guilty for all the dumb shit Obama was going do.

Voted Newt in primary. Lukewarm for Romney, Republicans could have easily won if they had been at all competent.

Voted Randlet in primary. He dropped out the next day and I was all aboard the Trump train.

>Bush
>Bush
>no one
>no one
>Trump

>Bush

I was baby

>Ron Paul

I was WOKE

>John McCain, Mitt Romney

Those were dark times... but I never liked Obama.

>Rand Paul

>Donald J Trump

> Clinton
> Gore
> That democratic guy with good hair
> Obama
I waited outside a bar to see him elected. Was such an exciting meme.
> Obama
> Trump
Let the world burn, I will show you waht true power is.

> 2008
Barack Obama
> 2012
Barack Obama
> 2016
Hillary Clinton (supported and donated to Bernie Sanders in primaries)

If I had been old enough, before that I would have voted for:
>2004
John Kerry
>2000
Al Gore
>1996
Bill Clinton
>1992
Bill Clinton

And before that, if I had been alive, I would have voted for:
>1988
Michael Dukakis
> 1984
undecided
> 1980
Jimmy Carter
>1976
Jimmy Carter
>1972
George McGovern (I actually like Nixon, but I really like McGovern)

Also note that I like Ralph Nader significantly more than Clinton, but Nader never had a chance.

every one that won; bush, obama, and trump

>Ron Paul
>Barack Obama
>Gary Johnson
>Rand Paul
>Donald Trump

Obama during his presidency at first saying that I thought that he was doing alright and then as time went on more shifting to casual defense of him when people said "he's the worst thing ever" because frankly I thought he was more mediocre than anything after a while.

I stand by that. Obama's presidency was mediocre with a few good moments and a lot of bad but not usually particularly awful moments. Maybe with the big exception of the statment that the ACA seems to have been particularly disastrous, but in that regard I would say that at least it was instated with good intentions to solve a real and salient problem at the time.

I gave Trump a vote as I had and still have a strong distrust of Clinton and on the same right I preferred his proposed policies to hers on pretty much every issue. At this point my continued support of him would more or less just be saying that he's done a few good things, that he hasn't done anything that's particularly and obviously terrible (thought that opinion may change with time and hindsight) and that he's done well for himself considering the very strong media bias against him.

Unless something significant changes or some other person comes out of the woodwork who seems like they'll be a significantly better candidate Trump will probably get my vote in 2020.

Other than that I low key was hoping that Jeb would have done a little bit better than he did since he was the only candidate in the 2016 race that seemed to be enthusiastic about science funding and refunding NASA. It's something I care a lot about personally, but seeing how poorly he handled himself during the campaign I would strongly question his ability to manage himself as a global leader and I suppose that it's probably a good thing that he crashed and burned.

Still feel a bit bad for him though. He seems like a nice guy and I felt bad for him seeing him fall and have his face rubbed in the dirt.

Pat Buchanan and Trump. I skipped a few elections. I probably would have voted for Cruz. I fucking hate Hillary.

>not even the ultimate libcuck would vote for Mondale
rofl

>Perot

You Perot fags elected Clinton

1992 Bush
1996 Clinton
2000 Bush
2004 Kerry
2008 Clinton, then Obama
2012 Obama
2016 Johnson