Anime original ending

>anime original ending
Is there any series that did more than just a serviceable job with one?

Yes.

i can't answer

No.

FMA

lol

Not this shit again.

Soul eater's ending was so anti-climatic, FUCK.

Usagi Drop.

t. normalfag

Bleach.

It wasn't good but it was leagues better than the manga's final arc and ending.

The only thing I've watched with an anime original ending is Magic Knight Rayearth and I'll have to say no to that, even though I find Hikaru being in love cute.

Akame Ga Kill!'s Anime ending sucked fucking dong

Trigun imo

Strange, everyone else I've met has argued that the manga is better in everything. Even Wolfwood's death. But I have to disagree with them.

YYH
FMA

There is actually a pretty large contingency who think the manga devolves into a mess by its end. The anime definitely has some jank, but it's buoyed by one of the best soundtracks of its era.

good post

Actually can't think of a single one.

>good
YYH, Excel Saga, GTO, Bokurano (I haven't seen it in a while so I'm not sure)
>meh tier
FMA, Needless
>shit tier
Soul Eater, Claymore, Gantz, Akame ga Kill!, Big Order, Blue Excorcist, Flame of Recca, Hellsing, Pandora Hearts
>Kumamiko tier
Kumamiko

shaman king is probably the polar opposite, the manga ended like shit and the anime was even worst

>Bokurano
>ending made because the producer was butthurt about the manga and completely missed the mark
>good

>Akame ga Kill!

I don't know why so many people shit on this one. The manga virtually copy pasted AgK anime ending except they somehow managed to make it much much worse. At least in the anime version worst girl died and stayed dead.

Akame ga Kill! was just shit in general. That's the only reason.

I fully agree on that part.

Thank you

>YYH
wait what changed ?