Why did Sup Forums turn against Peterson?

Why did Sup Forums turn against Peterson?

There's very few living philosophers aligned with Sup Forums, shouldn't the alt-right take what it can get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eKURpdFM8
youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Won't name the Jew.

>b-but he can't or he'll get in trouble!

I have no use for a "philosopher" that places his mortal flesh above transcendent truth. That's the hallmark of a charlatan.

>doesn't own a Limited Edition JBP Rug™
>calls himself an Individualist™

Peterson is a moderate conservative and just represents one side of the kosher sandwich

Why name the Jew when you can get non-Jews to improve themselves? This literally kills the Jew.

He said Jews have high IQs and it pissed off people with low IQs.

What I've heard from him I like.

You don't need a philosopher for that. You can go to Wal Mart and pick up a Tony Robbins audio tape and get sound life improvement advice. Peterson wants to wear the robes of a philosopher but he doesn't want to be one in any meaningful sense.

He probably got co-opted desu, right when his popularity started to take off and now he isn't allowed to say or do certain things.

>Won't name the Jew.
Why would he? He acknowledges that, while whites and blacks have no intellectual difference, jews are far superior to whites.
Of course, he's not jewish himself, nooooo of course not.

>Sup Forums is one person
I really hate this meme.

There are mixed opinions on him. From thinking he's the father someone never had, to thinking he's a con artist. To thinking he's fighting the good fight, to thinking he's useless or even bad because he's stopping people from going further right/alt-right/natsoc/etc.

He turned against us.

This guy makes over a million a year spouting his mantra, he has an incentive to keep spouting the same shit for decades to come. This is a purely financial endeavor.

Most of people have never heard a single lecture, yet it has the capacity and the attention spam to do so.

They are impervious to intellectualism.

He got too popular and Sup Forums hates anything that gets too popular.

He didn't turn against me, I still agree with him on 3/4 and would gladly punch on with vicious lefties at a freeze peach rally.

And that's a lazy dismissal of the Jewish Question, a philosophical question that has endured for literally thousands of years, engaged in by seminal geniuses like Cicero and Kant, and yet it's not worth Peterson's time. Merely pointing out that diaspora Ashkenazic Jews have high IQs doesn't solve the Jewish Question. It takes no accounting for the inherent differences between Jew and gentile that causes the Jew to use their intellects to undermine white societies -- a feature of the JQ Peterson is scared to death to broach.

>Sup Forums is one person.
Sage.

>everything done for money is terrible
why?

Sup Forums is nigger tier on this.
Ok so Jews do control finance - powerful positions and it's accepted that Jews generally have the highest IQ population. So of course they'd rise to the top.

The problem is that Jews will use white people like whites used black people. Jews didn't grow out of it because they're so small in number and don't mind being a total parasite on the USA because it's necessary for their survival.

I still like him desu, especially after his Channel 4 interview. Brainlets don't like him just because he won't name the Jew when that would totally destroy his credibility.

Fuck you. Jewish tricks don't work against healthy young men with clean rooms. They create the weakness so they can feed on you. Take away the weakness and they will starve.

Because he's pro-semitic while Sup Forums is a counter-semitic board.

Do you need me to explain it in simpler terms or will this suffice?

Once again, you don't need a philosopher for any of that. Your best defense of Peterson is that he is redundant.

I agree.

1. He is not a philosopher.
2. He's never been aligned with Sup Forums.
3. The alt right are a bunch of fags who take themselves too seriously.
4. So is Petercuck.

he will not address the JQ

I'm seeing PETERSON on Tuesday

Some things need time.

>Jewish tricks don’t work on Peterkikes
>buy my 2000$ rug goyim

Where did I say that? I said his main incentive is undoubtedly financial, and so he is bias.

He is a good influence of soyboys who got raised by shit fathers or no fathers at all.

>Why did Sup Forums turn against Peterson?
They're retarded and Sup Forums was never with JP.

I love JBP's stuff from an anthropological standpoint but goddamnit the boomerposting game hilarious. Also his hardcore reddit fambase is rick & morty tier, they are the next fedora-wearing, katana-wielding professional quote makers.

because there's a small but loud minority of anti-semitic NEET cucks who refuse to accept that it is their duty to work hard to sustain western civilization. We must deal with the infiltration of worthless lazy NEETs in the right wing. We must revive the tradition of back-breaking hard work that has allowed western culture to flourish. They need to be taught that real men must spin the wheel, to keep the water flowing all the way to the top. The young ones are turning into lazy soyboys, with no respect for authority and hard work ethics. The alt-right must lead these men back to claim their place in society.

Because character assassination and boredom.

If he isn't openly racist he's a shill.
If he is an individualist he's a doomed libertarian.
If he is a collectivist he's a good goy.
If he is pro-Israel he's a kike lover
If he's pro Palestine he's a muzzie lover
If he's Christian he's a cuck
If he's athiest he's a fedora
If he's a pagan he's a larper
If he's a Nazi he's CIA.

it's implied by the terrible argument.
Everyone's main incentive is financial it's how we incentivize ability through self interest and make society possible and why communism fails always.

I think that sounds reasonable, but its really not. It for their survival in the sense that they would otherwise assimilate and lose their cultural identity. After the Kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Assyrians, the Jews didn't go till the land and start anew. They attached themselves to European countries, amassing wealth through mercantilism and usury. A thousand years of conflict with Jewish populations due to usury, and booting them out of the country (this is their "persecution").

It was never about survival, it was about elevating themselves into the seat of power. They entirely control the US. They control our beliefs, our thoughts on history, delude to people into thinking they are these great historical victims, deluded the public into making their enemies the American peoples enemies. They run this shit entirely. Their culture and traditions are older than any European in existence. There is a reason they are best in the real life game of thrones.

How do you even come to this conclusion? basic logic and just looking at how he lives and has lived his life, completely destroys your assertion

To sacrifice ideological unity within a movement for numbers is, in the long term, disastrous. It's high time preference behavior. Diluting our message will do us no good.

He's babby's first philosopher.

Ah yes, the transcendent truth that "all Jews are evil and must die kill them all, the Holocaust never happened but it should have." What a wonderful thought provoking philosophy that is. Wait a second, no, it's not at all. It's boring, and it's not even 100% true.

There are shills against every single right wing person with considerable reach, it is the definition of a purity spiral. Sup Forums is heavy on normies now and getting worse with kike mods so it will only get worse.
Ben Shapiro, Peterson, Jones, and even Trump are vocally opposed on Sup Forums with the only political criticism being the don’t scare off normies by screaming gas the kikes. Others I’m not familiar with that I’m sure apply are people like Crowder, Southern, and other e celebs.

Almost everyone hates e celeb threads and 100 percent of the OPs are negative towards right wingers and positive towards left wingers. Old fags hide the threads and newfags just jump on board with the prevailing anti/pol/ opinion thinking they are agreeing with le epic cool Sup Forums edge, but it’s just more normie shit.

Doublepol is a no fun zone and almost everywhere else online is a no free speech zone. I missed the memo on where all my people fled to so I just hang out here to squeeze in a few bursts of fun and good conversation before mods Shoah the thread for saying mean, sourced, things about kikes.
I hate this place but I have nowhere else to go

Hes alright by me user. Hes doing gods work as far as Im concerned.

because he's against identity politics and totalitarianism, and Sup Forums largely rejoices in identity politics and totalitarianism.

Everyone but everyone is criticised harshly here because this place is a crucible of opinion. Emerging with a reasonable majority of support is the closest you'll come to a resounding endorsement.

Except perhaps for Trump, for reasons o won't get into

>because, it just like, does, bruh

>your main motivation when pushing for a greater ideal should be money, otherwise communism

Jordan fags are not worth bothering with.

no one turned against him but shariablue shills and goofed larpers

We're not at the point where we can name the Jew. We're close and getting closer every day.

The most effective weapon right now is to leave no other explanation but to name the Jew, and that means laying out all the facts around the issue.

Like Socrates?

we're not the 'alt-right'

Read the Culture of Critique. Also don,t post with a trip, what are you doing

Nupol is garbage, idiots, low iq inbread morons who migrated from strange places of the internet and whose concepts go as far as "I hate niggers because he stole my lunch monie". On those people, spencershill and shareblue character assasination worked well.

Peterson is an actual philosopher and his views on psychology are actually sound, derived from biology and not the hocus pocus that is widely practiced. Problem is, interesting and intelligent people stopped caring about this place now, so far after election. We're out here making money and shit. All that's left are obsessed leftist morons who fetchize trump, and double digit stormfags who have no clue about anything. This place will be dead for a long while, until elections or some shit actually happens.

If you listen to his conversation with Sam Harris it's obvious that he isn't used to having his ideas seriously challenged by people who aren't his students/admirers or retarded progressives.

His connection of Jungian and Darwinian theories is pretty insightful imo, he just has some blindspots that he's incapable or unwilling to address, particularly on race. Overall he's still a force for good.

leave then

Also fags call themselves alt right unironically now, which should tell you a lot about this place and it's evolution.

Except the fact that Peterson is news-worthy, and hundreds of thousands of people are interested in him, and listening to him. He may well perform a similar function to other things, but those things don't exactly have the publicity that Peterson has generated. What a retarded argument you're trying to make.

I will not stand for niggers taking anyones lunch money. Damn straight!

I've read it ages ago. Maybe you should read Moldbug? Do you really think it's just the Jews? That if all the big bad Jews go away you've won the war? Oh no, it's far worse than that.

>Peterson is a philosopher

You’re a newfag. Fuck off kike.

>Sup Forums
>alt right

get the fuck outta here newfag

Those of us who actually had parents and are not impresionable teenagers see him as just some mediocre college proffesor who spouts basic bitch anti progressive rethoric.

I've read Moldbug, all of him.

you admit that Jews have a negative impact on Western society, and that a healthy society would not allow them?

but seriously is the new book going to be any good?

Sup Forums hates anyone who tells them they have to grow up and stop being basement dwelling weirdos

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eKURpdFM8

Fucking love this poster.

>Jews dindu nuffin

The architect of the 1965 immigration act, was, surprise, a Jew.

I was never with him so I haven't turned against him. Don't agree with him on a lot of things, but he's got some strengths. He did OK in the interview with Cathy Newman for example.

One of the greatest chess players ever named the Jew, what came of it ?
Naming the jew does nothing. Peterson is a doing god's work.

He’s a fucking shrink - master manipulator.

Doesn’t seem too bright.

I don't have high hopes 2bh. He's been shilling dumbed down self-help stuff more and more since he got famous. Not to be a hipster but he was better before everyone knew about him and he just posted 30 hour video series on psychology.

Judaism is a transnational ethnoreligious cult. Anyome with open eyes can see they have a parasitic relationship with their host nations.

Whys his last book so expensive? $60 or $127 for hardcover lol

If you listen to his conversation with Sam Harris it's obvious that Harris likes to duck away from any line of conversation that pokes holes in his shit, and Peterson isn't nearly as inclined to debate like a fucking weasel. Where are you getting "ought" from, Harris you feckless shitstain?

because it's a college textbook, and the textbook industry is a scam of the highest order?

Oh, didn't know it was a textbook. thanks

It's probably the safest option yes.
I didn't say they did nothing. I just said that the fascination with Jews isn't winning you any wars.

>Culture of Critique
read cultural marxism 101
fixed it

Listen to that until the 1:30 mark. Perfect explanation for concentration camps.

Then at 1:30 he switches to "evil germans" because he believes the holohoax.

forgot teh link

youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE

He got too greedy and obscurist--always finds a round-about way and weasels out of hardlining on any issue.

He's intelligent and he's milking the "Sup Forumstard" or "alt-right" crowd for the stupid suckers they are.

He isn't genuine, he's only in it for the money.

Sup Forums isn’t the alt-right you baiting faggot.

I'm not a fan of Harris' philosophy, but Peterson embarassed himself in that convo when he tried to insist on a bizarro definition of the word "truth" and then refused to clearly explain himself. It hurt to listen. There are answers to the New Athiest line of questioning but JBP seemed totally unequipped there.

What is the point of doing this. It's like going to a Church and very carefullly not saying God isn't real while constantly pointing out theological inconsistencies.

Universities are gone, they were gone 100 years ago.

Sup Forums isn't a collective. Nobody speaks for anyone else.

>What is the point of doing this. It's like going to a Church and very carefullly not saying God isn't real while constantly pointing out theological inconsistencies.

Good point. Dont know if he himself or someone else blocks him from speaking the conclusion.

I agree with most of this...but I think he teeters back and forth between taking himself seriously and playing the part.

Thoughts?

The fact that Peterson would crash and burn against Sam Harris does not strike me as odd in the least. Harris is the more formidable intellect.

Judging by his frantic appearance it is him, he is not in control of his thoughts or speech, and there are things he doesn't allow himself to think.

/thread

>Why did Sup Forums turn against Peterson?
>turn against
I was never FOR him in the first place. His ideology is kitsch at best and he shits on nationalists.

Harris is a pseudo intellectual.

What the fuck is this and how is it not post modern as hell?

Do you have any idea how easy it is for shilling organization to organize a campaign that makes it look like Sup Forums turned against him by spamming the same bs thread everyday? These shilling orgs have tons of cash, this shit is piss fucking easy if you are digusting enough to waste money n this kind of shit.

It's not clear to me that he crashed and burned at all. He may have let Harris play his own game more than anybody really should in a public setting, but that's just a rhetorical tactical problem possibly caused by Peterson's extreme case of being Canadian.

fucking nigger yourself

If you think anyone won in the Harris-Peterson debate you have got to be a respective fanboy. They both talk past each other. I tend toward Peterson however, because he's more open-minded, and has the clinical psychology experience to back up his spiritual mumbo jumbo.

I listen to Peterson to understand people and because he is a good speaker but I don't exactly listen to him for his political analysis. A large portion of pol are autists that can't handle entertaining an idea or a concept without accepting it fully so they can't listen to someone who isn't a die hard and he's not very big on ideologies.

Yes, the Canadian defect would explain alot of Petersons derp.