Kemono Friends

Guidebook Vol. 3 soon. Stage show soon. Season 2, also soon? It's up to fate to decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63042607
youtube.com/watch?v=hRMOQ1jAg2U
youtube.com/watch?v=shWno-UbQHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have to wait at least 500 more days for S2

But it's already been over a month.

These things, they take time.

Don't worry it's just 5 more minutes until 500 more days.

I could have sworn there was another thread, what happened to it?

There wasn't. You are imagining things, user.

Meme queen magic

Does anyone actually plan to see the stage show? I'd do it if I understood Japanese and could afford a ticket.

>I'd do it if I understood Japanese and could afford a ticket
I think that applies to anyone not living in Japan. I hope someone can sneak a recording in.

Show some love for Princess-san

I was wondering the same thing.

My favourite Pengi after Rockhopper.

Why did Serval do this?

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63042607
Great little full-color story featuring Arai and Fennec. Much too long to dump though.

this is some good pixel art

I keep forgetting Red Toki exists.

Thirst for penguin blood.

>Season 2, also soon?
It didn't do well enough or make enough shekels.

But that's Margay's thing.

>Poor edit
>Spoiler tag messed up
3/10 try again

No, that's thirst for other penguin bodily juices.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRMOQ1jAg2U

I havent laughed this hard in a long time

>deleted

wow, why are these threads so heavily monitored

She appeared for a whole 10 seconds.

Janny likes Kemono Friends.

But what about that time combined with episode 12's time?

Based Kaiyodo

Serval's starring in 7Eleven commercials now, sugoi!

Is "i" some sort of 7/11 off branch in japan?

You mean her voice actress?

She also doesn't have a speaking voice as comfy as toki

>your appointment to the Lodge should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with Margay.
>i take it she was agreeable?
>she didn't really have a choice.
>has she been interested?
>oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned we could put her on the priority list for the PPP Concert Backstage Pass, she was so willing it was almost pathetic.
>these attacks -- the Ceruleans are intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
>why contain it? Let them spill over into the deserts and mountains, let the animals pile up in the paths. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.
>i've received reports of armed attacks on shipments. There's not enough Japari Buns to go around, and the Savanna Friends are starting to get desperate.
>of course they're desperate. They can smell their deaths, and the sound they'll make when they scream as animals will serve as a warning to the rest.
>hmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. The others may not go as quietly as you think -- intelligence indicates they're behind the problems in the Snowy Mountain Region.
>a bunch of pretentious old foxes playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.

Most friends range from not so good to mediocre.

>we have other problems.
LUCKY BEASTS?
>created under park order after the first Sandstar Eruption at the Volcano. I have someone in place though. I'm more concerned about Tsuchinoko-- she’s returned to the Ruins
>our Japari coins are far in advance of hers, as is our wisdom, and her... ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas she refuses to consider.
>the Sapien project?
>among other things -- but I must admit that I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance of the primary unit.
>the secondary unit should be online soon. She's currently undergoing preparations and should be operational within six months. My people will continue to report on her progress. If necessary, the primary will be terminated.
>we've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Mirai spoke of the mythical Curry of the Chefs. Soon that curry will be a reality, and we will be crowned its tasters. Or better than tasters. Chefs.

The voice actresses were chosen because they fit the characters, so in a way they are the characters themselves.

>forgetting Capybara's sitcom arch-nemesis

She assumed Princess would just land on her feet like a cat.

I never asked for this.

>Your appointment to the Lodge should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with Margay.
>I take it she was agreeable?
>Oh yes!
>Has she been interested?
>Oh yes!
>I hope you're not underestimating --
>Oh yes!
>... the problem.
>When I mentioned we could put her on the priority list for the PPP Concert Backstage Pass, she was desperate.
>These attacks -- the Ceruleans are intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
>Why contain it? ... It's cool. OLD FRIENDS. WARNING. WARNING.
>I have received reports of armed attacks on shipments, there's not enough Japari Buns to go around, and the Savanna Friends are starting to get desperate. Your turn.
>Desperate.
>Desperate.
>Desperate.
>Desperate. The sound they'll make rattling their cage will service a warning to the electronic OLD FRIENDS.
>Mmm, I hope you're not... Get the hell out of here Kaban! The others may not go as quietly. Intelligence indicates they're behind the problems in the Snowy Mountain Region.
>Old Friends, running the world. A new age!

>We have other problems.
>LUCKY BEASTS?
>Created under park order after the first Sandstar Eruption at the Volcano. I have someone in place though. I'm more concerned about Tsuchinoko.
>LUCKY BEASTS?
>Tsuchinoko.
>LUCKY BEASTS?
>Tsuchinoko.
>L-Lucky Beasts?
>Tsuchinoko.
>Our Japari coins are far in advance of hers. As is our ELECTRONIC OLD FRIENDS and their... Flexibility has allowed us to make progress on the mythical curry of the chefs.
>Mmm, we may not be able to contain the Sapien project?
>Among other things but I must admit that I have been somewhat disappointed in LUCKY BEASTS.
>... Quit screwing around.
>Yes.
>The secondary unit should be online within six months. It's currently undergoing preparation and will be operational within six months. My people will continue to report on its progress within six months.
>We've had to endure much you and I but within the week there will be OLD FRIENDS, running the world.
>No, within six months.
>Yes... Old Friends... Are the future!

サントラ?

June

it's shit

Yeah this shit is grand.
I'm glad the first episode got subtitled too.

They better do more.

Does anyone have the image of fennec feeding her japari stick to arai-san? can't find it again, seems like it got deleted on gelbooru

youtube.com/watch?v=shWno-UbQHc

wakaran

Did they ever release more info about the stage show plot?

Serval is a very special cat who thinks all birds can fly.

Dodo is such a good girl. Such a shame about what happened.
Good thing sandstone works on dead bodies

>sandstone

> dodo believes that it has no natural enemies ( bad people) due to where it lives
> foreign invasive species come in to be natural enemy and push dodo-chan to extinction

Poor dodo-chan

sandstar dust crusaders
sandstone ocean

Brb going out to the local quarry with a slingshot, so I can gently hit the humboldt penguins at the zoo with sandstone to hasten the coming of Our Lady.

This is a good plan and cannot possibly fail.

Make sure it's a quarry near a known impact crater or active volcano for best results

This is actually pretty slow for a KF thread.

>no moth friend
this "only higher vertebrae" rule sucks

I want to marry red fox.

I didn't understand a single word of this, but it was pretty good. Thanks for posting it.

i think Kemono Friends is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills cerulaens and doesnt afraid of anything.

Moths are fluffy and very cute, but everyone knows that bugs don't have souls.

Male serval makes me laugh at how hilariously gay this is

Delete that horrendous drawing, please.

Tanoshii nyaaa!

2real4me

I drew a picture of myself giving Hakase some food I brought from work!

10/10

>See-through shirt
Slut.

>MRE
As long as it's not one the American ones that's fine

I remember reading an article about 3rd world countries preferring cheap canned food over American MRE because it's too salty and too greasy

Really makes me laugh

what are the hammer spike things s reference to

Those are their staves in the actual KF material.

reminder that ALL friends are gay

oh

Can you post kashikoi, anons? I want to see cute things before napping again.

>MRE
I can't believe Professor is fuckin' dead.

If you were trapped on an island with 100 men and no women theres a fair chance you'd touch another man's penis either willingly or by force
Its basically prison rape
The difference is Maygay would have been a lesbo even with men around

very kashikoi blinking

i love this special cat

>servals are cats