WE ARE IN THE END TIMES ! ! ! THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEOS OF YOUR LIFE ! ! !

Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

~~~
pastebin.com/jkSzCMVm
~~~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hF3tL0M8wqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6A2HQNeO104
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=TUTlvAsLyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=K_4RFoknrwc
youtube.com/watch?v=nsljFA7y4n8
youtube.com/watch?v=SyXQSUT4_hI
youtube.com/watch?v=vJo1OZcLtlA
youtube.com/watch?v=3JIYQTNbnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=XoQKo6YXqCM
youtube.com/watch?v=v2jJexGl5Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=aP3LA5O3kfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time is indeterminate, moron.

>shitposr thread died?
>just make it again
Brilliant

dunno what u meme

well no one was able to respond to it properly

Always live as if Christ were coming soon, because He could come at any time. We are commanded to watch. We we're told of some of the signs of these end times. Things are getting strange indeed, but it will get a lot worse. Watch and act knowing He is coming soon.

>Dimond brothers
>real Benedictines
>sued in the 90's for fraud
People still listen to these guys? Seriously, they literally say that JPII was THE antichrist.
I mean, at least Protestants update who the antichrist is every Presidential or papal election. They at least make it comical.
C'mon.

goddammit when did these faggot nujews get all over my pol?

Coming from where. Why does God act like he's an anime protagonist?

Every year it is the same crap. Admit it, the Revelation prophecies are so ambiguous that you can associate them to anything

If it doesn't identify Jerusalem as the whore of babylon then it's trash and I'm not watching it.

There is a danger of gross literalism, one reason the chiliasm was condemned.

There is also a danger of perverted mysticism and twisting the Word of God into an allegory.

Christ sits at the right hand of God the Father. He will come down to destroy a very real Antichrist and judge those living and those who are dead. Your kind is the reason I have not converted to Catholicism or the Orthodox churches.

Have you actually watched their vid on JPII? I don't see how anyone can deny his heresies

Israel is irrelevant dude,pull your bootstraps up and realize that Jews hold no power over you

>the Revelation prophecies are so ambiguous
Some parts of it explicitly tells you what it means but for whatever reasons people just glaze over and can't understand it.
>Israel is irrelevant dude,pull your bootstraps up and realize that Jews hold no power over you
Thanks for letting me know your thread is trash kike apologist.

the masons, however, do. They have infiltrated the Vatican, after creating their own country in the USA, from the vantage point which they've used to start every world war since then

I didn't say that JPII didn't promote a sort of universal salvation and an obvious false ecumenism.
But he wasn't THE antichrist. I remember actually not being tortured to death for the Catholic Faith during those days.
I know a lot of young guys run into the Dimond brothers and think they've found something. You're being led by the nose, buddy.
That isn't to say that everything they say is wrong. Which is why I think it even more dangerous--truth mixed with either unwilling or willing lies.

As a christisn who studys escatology I can tell you that nothing from revolations has ever happend here is a picture to explain why

>Thanks for letting me know your thread is trash kike apologist.
lol, you're so weak that I knew this would be your response. You're hopeless

>the masons
Thanks for the heads up rabbi. I'll be sure to remember that masons rule the world and jews didnu nuffin. It's those evil old white guys!
Good to know you can see the future learned elder. Did Nostradamus teach you how to see the future in your cats water bowl?

>Christkikery
Fuck off.

>But he wasn't THE antichrist. I remember actually not being tortured to death for the Catholic Faith during those days.
That's silly, universal Catholicism will be the method that Satan will rule over the world, he won't be killing Catholics but using them. Think of Brave New World, where we live in a world without problems and thus no need for God. That is what Satanism is leading to.

JPII actually placed himself as a god on Earth when he presided over the meeting of all the pagan religions on Earth

Every religion besides traditional catholicism is of the devil, which is why this act is the final proof that the Vatican became compromised by the Freemasons, and thus the Devil.

You've been studying the (((Scofield))) Bible and (((dispensationalism))), which is what your picture is showing.

The pre-Trib Rapture is a blatant hoax. It happens when the sun and moon is darkened, AFTER the tribulation.

All Christians that are not apostates believe Christ will come to judge the living and the dead, and wait hopefully for the resurrection. Don't let d&c threads and shills divide us. We are saved by the blood of the lamb Jesus Christ King of Kings.

>Thanks for the heads up rabbi. I'll be sure to remember that masons rule the world and jews didnu nuffin. It's those evil old white guys!
The masons and the Jews are both of the devil, but the masons actually dictate world events. The Jews are small time slaves to the Masons. But both worship Baphomet.

Watch the vid: THe Masonic Infiltration of America and the Catholic Church: youtu.be/hF3tL0M8wqQ

>it's the freemasons goyim!
>nevermind the jew behind the curtain!
>who are you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?

>Jesus
>kike

youtube.com/watch?v=6A2HQNeO104

He no longer wears a crown of thorns he was reserected glorifyed body and all even a real crown

>The Jews are small time slaves to the Masons.
>jews are just victims in this goyim
>we've been slaves since egypt! the masons made us do it!
>they made us run international finance and banking!

Go back to plebbit

If you can ask the biblical antichrist anything what would it be

You are saved by repenting and being a traditional Catholic.

If you believe joining a "Protestant" (i.e. Masonic infiltrated opposition against the Catholic church) church will save you, you're gonna be in for a rude awakening

Protestant Refutation:
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=K_4RFoknrwc
youtube.com/watch?v=nsljFA7y4n8
youtube.com/watch?v=SyXQSUT4_hI
youtube.com/watch?v=vJo1OZcLtlA
youtube.com/watch?v=3JIYQTNbnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=XoQKo6YXqCM

why did i have to get ibs-c and a broken back at the same time which did in fact make me shun treatment?

Why did I have to spend the last 8 years with no social life watch the world decay around me and the poeple who take pride in being sinners dance and prance about causing harm and pain to others?

Perhaps all in the destiny that you would find this thread.

Were you a God-fearing Catholic before your unfortunate injuries?

youtube.com/watch?v=v2jJexGl5Cc

The end of days are here, the white race won't survive.

Read the picture and know your wrong but know i also agree that alot of the prodestan denominations have been hijack by masons but they NEVER teach the gospal of by grace through faith not by works are you saved they always add works like repenting constantly or changed life or you need to speak in tounges ect

No scofeild and yes dispensationalism also if the rapure is after the sun and the moon are darkend then why did the people in thesalonians think they missed the rapture they definatly didnt think they missed the day of the lord who could miss that lol

Your petty comic does not refute the 1950 years of Catholic tradition and philosophy.

Without Catholicism, you would not even have the Bible you so love to use to attempt to disprove catholicism.

The first 300 years of the Church was spent spreading the Word of God WITHOUT the Bible, and people were lucky to have just one book of the so called New Testament

King james is translated from syrian text preserved by orthodox christian

...remember Apollos was preaching the baptism of John and was corrected by Paul's friends. He was baptized into the body of Christ. He was a believer even when in ignorance. Remember the gentiles anointed by Peter in Acts? Remember the story of one casting out demons in Jesus'name, and the apostles were rebuked when they told the guy to stop?. The bishop of Rome has fallen into apostasy, though there are true brothers and sisters of Christ in the Catholic Church. There are true believers in Christ in many Protestant churches. Those who have repented, received the grace of the crucified and resurrected One and have been baptized in the way He prescribed are saved.

You Catholics need to get your house in order. Few fight the pedophilia, few fight the abject corruption, the liberalism and apostasy. Beware because many of you have fallen into idolatry, worshipping empty ritual, forgetting what the sacraments mean.

never been baptized... whose fault is that? Every time I went to catholic church, they just sang and did little quotes... and asked for money, but would not let me eat the wafer.

>Wanting to worship a god that cares not for your virtuous actions, but only for your devoutness.

By grace through faith are you saved and not of works GOD is no respecter of men abraham was not saved by what he did but because he had faith

Is that after or before sodomite pagans forced his children from the land and defamed his holy places?

I understand their wanting to be thoughtful about catachesis, but yes the Catholics have lived so long in a "Christian" realm they do not spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ anymore. They have become pharasees, following the form of things, but are not walking in the grace of the living faith. Not all Catholics mind you, but many.

If you know and believe in the apostles Creed, and are baptized the way Jesus Christ taught his disciples by a pastor, you are apart of the church of Christ. If you walk in faith thru Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit, you are a part of the Body of Christ.

>not understanding that true virtue is impossible without the guidance of God
I can feed a man who is about to die of hunger and that man can in turn go on to murder dozens of children. Charity without wisdom is folly and deeds not guided by God lead to calamity.

Our limited faculties preclude us from true and total righteousness for not even the wisest of us can see all ends. Only through adherence to the will of our Omnipotent God can truly good things be achieved.

Devoutness is the virtuous walk of faith silly, it is bearing the cross daily

Jews did not belive jesus told them the temple was going to destroyed not one stone left on another

>True virtue is impossible without the guidance of God
Tell that to your ancestors who never knew your Canaanite God.

The typical retort of swine, who having their question answered only respond with filth in the face of truth.

>Literally God sends word that he's going back on his promise with Abraham to give the land to his descendents

I dunno, gos sounds pretty Jewish.

>never been baptized... whose fault is that?
Yours?
>Every time I went to catholic church, they just sang and did little quotes... and asked for money, but would not let me eat the wafer.
The Catholic Church has been compromised since 1958, as I have been telling you; watch the videos in the pastebin

The only salvation is in a traditional Catholic church with traditional rite and Mass

Are you saying there were no virtuous men outside of Jew-God?

Yea there is a good reason the gospal if you dont have the gospal correct we are not to have fellowship corinthains 2 11:4 if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Amen

There is nothing Holy for you dog. Beg somewhere else.

>He was a believer even when in ignorance.
Doesn't mean he never had to repent. Yours is a dead faith.

They were made in the image of God, and though ignorant thru time and deception, there were some people in pagan lands, though ignorant of the gospel, that we're saved thru Christ, following the law of God though unaware of it. God gives even pagans some graces. Some even came to the long lost truth that there was only one true and living God.

youtube.com/watch?v=aP3LA5O3kfc

They are his bride 2000 years they have been punished for their disbelief if they go through the coming jacobs trouble or tribulation without repenting they will die some will repent though

I have to ask, do you actually believe the shit you're peddling? If so, why? If not, why not just go straight to Mormonism and belong to a faith not falling apart?

You speak like one who is full of hot air. Of course he repented. You are not God and you do not know my heart or my state before Almighty God. Why are you judging me as if you were God. You have not heard me long enough to make a judgement, and if I had made an error, it is better to gently admonish a brother in their error before judgement

You said faith alone. You made no mention of repenting or doing good works.

Yours is a faith of heresy, a dead faith

The masons serve the Jews you fucking idiot. Masonry is judaism light for the goyim.

Do ypu know of any documentrys with this information in it because i need more evidence not that im saying your wrong i think your right

He's a kike himself. So minimizing what jews do while at the same time trying to lead Christians astray is like killing two birds with one stone for him. This isn't the first time he's peddled his antichrist garbage here.

Faith IS works, because faith isn't just an agreeing, but a living and leaning in Christ. To believe in Christ is to do as he says. Jesus said those that love him will do as he says. I have many sins I have committed, and I am a fallen man, but I pray to God in Jesus' Christ for the grace to do His will.

>WE ARE IN THE END TIMES
No you are in the hysteria that the book of revelation was always intended to provoke.

Today is technically Christmas if you compare gregorian calendar dates. 12/25/0AD= 1/22/18. 28 day difference if you stellarium suns position with ophichius, constellation cast into lots by roman zodiac (not astrology babel).

Woodstock held 8/15 when Sun entered Leo. Grammys held on the first of the year 1/1/XX if we roll forward and spring ahead clocks (not changing date n time as foreward in scripture i.e. Islam calendar vs Roman dating). Winding Up the gears old fashion way.

So Merry Christmas, He is Risen!! Can't wait for Caesars Comet to come with apocalypse meteora tail. NASA has been Naughty.

Have a Happy New New Year.

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Not if you understand that its written for the jews

>Psalm36:1

Hmm...

Yes, salvation can only come by the grace of Jesus Christ. I agree. Not by our own works, but by the grace of God Almighty. Thru the grace of God, we are conduits of his will.

>written for the jews
At that time most christians were actually jewish though. It was meant to destroy Judaism and then it backfired (or simply also hit ) Rome. Whether Rome made it is up to debate.

I consider it merely as a viral meme.

Hey, head up type ass people.
You're going to die. There is no escape. It will happen to you, inevitably.
Got a plan? Going in a deep freeze to get thawed out in Star Trek times. Not going to happen. At very best you'll wake up one night clutching your chest and then ...
Try not believing in it. Death might let you off because you're just so intelligent and special if you type snarky off the cuff comments about it, as though there's some deep philosophical meaning to it.
Look where you are. Clinging to a crazily spinning rock in the middle of nothing flying around a ball of fire, a nuclear inferno. Monkey boy, you're fucked. Grow a brain, evolve spiritual cognisance, give your head a wobble. The answer to your problem has been given to you.

calm down Satan, you already will have the souls of billions, lest you completely enslave the world via usury, capitulation, and avarice.

Old testement really. Paul is the apostal to the gentiles the gospal he gave you is the one you need for salvation

Inner earth Nazis are coming back first though

There is no need for changed life after salvation this is not grace not sinning is good though and your reasonable setvice

Look up the cult of Dionysus.

Jesus was too caught up in his stupor of love to realise the damage he was creating. I respect the man if he was honestly trying to do what he was trying to do.. but there are issues with his method, maybe it's my misunderstanding. I don't know, I'm just playing the devil's advocate here.

Such bullshit. So if I was born 4000 years ago in the forests of eastern russia, I would've gone to Heaven when I died because I didn't hear about Jesus yet, but now that I have, I'm destined for hell because I can't accept this relatively recent religion of (((Christianity)))? Nigga I follow the teachings of Pleiadians and other Nordic beings

This. You give your life as much meaning as you want it to

You think Christianity is somehow Jewish, yet the Bible refers to the Jews as the synagogue of Satan, the Jews to this day say that Jesus is burning in hell, and the Jewish Zionist hierarchy are the ones who had the romans kill Jesus in the first place. Jesus wasn't Jewish, & he didn't practice Judaism.

No when paul is speaking to the greeks about there gods specificly the one called the unknown god he said that God looked on them with a wink meaning that God was excepting their worship but not after jesus also you or i dont know how they will be judged at the white thrown at the end when they are raised

>yeshua of nineveh wasnt jewish

kys retard

Absolutamente Alex Jones shill keep beliving it m8

not the end yet. read scripture if you believe in the bible. this time is called the galling away. means that people will not believe. the biggest sign of the end is when Christians are going to be persecuted like never before. even worse before history and of course the mark

>thinking the son of the father would limit himself to his worldly body & then judging said body.

Imagine being this delusional

>WE ARE IN THE END TIMES ! ! !
Hopefully. All this bullshit is getting very tiresome. Let's end it already.

THE FALLING AWAY. mistake

The antichrist will be risen by the so called (Jews) of Israel but god will strike him down

>I consider it merely as a viral meme.
>666
No surprises here.

The antichrist will be risen by the so called (Jews) of Israel but god will strike him down.

His flesh was jewish but he judged the jews on all the things you dont like about them so what the hell man

Reminder that Jews were never considered a race until the U.S. government wanted to make it easier to crack down on anti-semitism after WW2

No Paul said that those who followed the law in ignorance are a law unto themselves. There were heathens who might have been saved thru the grace of Christ.

Paul was the apostal to the gentiles it was written
By john to the jews a revelation about what was previously given to the prophet danial in part it is about jacobs trouble or isreals trouble for not setting up the kingdom and exepting jesus when he came for them

>guys the world is gonna end this time i promise forget about last time