Sup Forums character chart - Part VI

Last threads: Our main goal right now should be to compare the characters with the other ones in the same line/column and see if they fit there.
Any requests to move a character around will be considered but please use arguments and if nobody disagrees, it will be done.

If you have a better pic for a character, post it and I'll change

We can finish it today, I believe in you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pick a character
>Do they suffer more than the character below but less than the character above?
>Do they deserve it more than the character to the left but less than the character to the right?
>If yes to both, character is placed correctly in relation with its neighbors
>If not, change accordingly

Then keep going until the chart starts making sense. Ideally, considering characters belong to different genres, suffering would be relative to the character and should be valued on how much of a big deal it is for him/her

Switch Eva Heinemann with Angelo Lagusa

Anyone against this?

Btw guys we have 6 slots left, any character with high deserve/suffering could fit in

>mc from fire punch that high
come on now

Just remember not to pick Okabe, Homura, Or Touma, as a royal shit storm will occur if you do

S:70
D:90

Man, these threads always happen at night for me and I miss them.

>Mr. Braun only on 40 suffering
SERN forces him to choose between his wife and his daughter, they then Jellify his wife, who he then realises was pregnant at the time.

Probably deserves to be a little bit higher, if we are consider Brownian Motion canon.

Switch Braun and Akane

If that's all that happens then he shouldn't be THAT high up. Compare him with other characters.

He also kills himself.

He's in the same line as Edward from FMA and I think Ed suffered more than him

I forgot to mention it last thread, but Sumida from Himizu would a good high suffering character. The only problem is that his other number would be fairly low and all those spots are filled already.

where did you put blackwargreymon?

I really need to rewatch that
Added
Since nobody was against this, switched.
Well, you're here now!

>watched his parents get murdered
>watched his sister and fellow townsmen burn to death
>spent eight years uncontrollably on fire wandering an empty wasteland of ice, unable to eat or sleep
And that's only the prologue of the manga.

Victor from Yuri on Ice should be replaced with someone else.

Didn't he cut off his arms to feed his village too?

then it that case why is Mumen Rider on the same tier? He just gets beaten up a lot

S: 90
D: 35

I say we switch Ed with Onizuka.

The guy from Rainbow in S70 D90

In the 40S line, do you guys think that the character out of place are Braun/Ed or Mumen rider?

Yeah, and murdered a guy that tried to rape his sister.

>S: 90
>Only had his family killed

S: 90
D: 35

Yang for S80 D50?

Yeah I don't think Onizuka suffered more than Ed
Anyone against this?
Is he in the wrong place?

check the chart, hes S100, D 35

oh shit missed him never mind

Shouldn't Apollo Granz be highest tier?

Dude did die in agonizing pain for literally thousands of years. non stop pain.

yeah Ishihara

Maybe he should be put next to Diavolo then

Can you give me a good pic?
We could put him next to Diavolo, anyone against this?

Current Kohaku's position is wrong and it was already discussed in the previous thread. The user who requested this change canceled his request later. Please move her back at S70 D90, she shouldn't be higher than Sakura.

Hey Op, why is a character from a Chinese Puppetry show (S45D75) in the chart?

Also, there's no way that Togo (S75D50) suffered more than Saber or even zero Lancer.

He died and I cried, but he really didn't suffer this much

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Nevermind be already being in the already, how can you think that Agni is only S90?

The guy was literally forced emotionally and morally into going to war even though he wanted to be a historian and was full of regrets for killing millions of people, and when he finally retired he got fucked over by the country he saved many times, died a shitty death at the hands of a fodder, all alone in a dark corridor

Rem is really low

>Her race wants to kill her as soon as she's born
>Saved only by her sister's power. Village spends the next 8 years constantly reminding her she's only alive because her sister is cool
>Village is destroyed and her entire race is basically destroyed except for her and her sister, who becomes crippled
>Has to try and finish off the guys responsible and gets all her bones broken when she was 8
>Boss is a shitty clown who will throw her in the trash randomly for stupid plots
>Complexes out the ass from all of the above, and is pretty much deranged
Then the actual story starts, ignoring terrible things happening in individual loops she still gets her heart pretty much torn out by Subaru and then when she thinks things are kind of moving forward she gets deleted.

I'm not sure exactly where she'd be since I can't see particular logic behind placement, but you've got her significantly below characters that their main angst is a single one of the above things. Sayaka basically just has the 'The boy I like likes another girl' thing that Rem had in just the main series and she's three steps higher on the 'suffering' scale

>OH MY RUBBER NEN was tricked, mangled by explosion and died from suffocation
>suffering: 25

Done
Her spot was taken but I can switch her back.
We could swap her with Lancer and then Lancer with Saber. But would Saber fit in the 75S line?
What do you think?

why does Kakeru deserves to suffer more than Moguro? He literally did nothing wrong. Surprised to see him even on this list.

He was able to cope with and disregard his continuous pain.
Also looking at the recent chapter he is going to be somewhat happy.

>implying that faggot clown didn't enjoy it

>A skeleton whos only purpose is to bestow justice on the earth because that's all he has left
>Along the way makes friends who eventually die
>Sacrifices himself to save the one city that defied him

I can't believe Sup Forums doesn't have as much respect for this man as he once had here,
If I could I would put him past the 100 100 mark.
He is the one anime character that deserves the highest praise there is for a 2 dimensional character.

Remember when he was on Sup Forums's soccer team?

Not to mention that amazing ending song on the final episode.

It doesn't matter. He obviously got more than fucking autistic neet Tomoko Kuroki who was just being bullied.

What do you guys think about ? Should Rem go up 1-2 blocks?
We could move him to Moguro's spot if you want
Anyone against this?
Isn't he an outlaw too? I think his D should be higher and his S a little bit lower

Please move Sonoko to the left. She did absolutely nothing to deserve what happened to her nor did she have any say or means to stop it, and even then she keep fighting, alone, against a enemy that was impossible to definitely beat until she literally couldn't survived without heavy equipment so more people didn't have to go through what she did. She deserves less than a few of the D0.

>Remember when he was on Sup Forums's soccer team?
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forums_Roster
He's still on the team, he's just been replaced by Megumin as the second gold medal.

No, he just doesn't belong on the chart because nothing bad happens to him. Why did someone even put him on the chart?

where would be his position?

Of course, Yang's life was pretty shitty but it wasn't devoid of happiness. He had friends and comrades, he loved and been loved back.

He belongs to S70 or 75 axis

If only we could replace YuYuYu heroine on S75 D50 with him.

>because nothing bad happens to him
>is a faggot
?

He is completely insane in the recent chapters, hardly what I would call 'somewhat happy'. Also, being able to somewhat cope with it doesn't make burning and regenerating 24/7 for more 8 years anything but fucking hell.

>Her spot was taken but I can switch her back.
Please switch her back, she got her current place by mistake

Post the newest version with all the updates from this thread so far

Sounds good to me yo.

Anyone against moving Sonoko one spot to the left?
Didn't we already remove a YuYuYu character last thread though?
I mean.. he's pretty near the SoL corner now, we could put another SoL character in his place
Alright, 1 second

Sauce on S100, D0?

i would like him if i ever could go past the first episode due of the shitty jokes

I am not sure if Saber or Lancer would fit in these lines, but I like this idea.
Also, you didn't answer me about the chinese puppetry character.

>Sounds good to me yo.
....which part of my post are you agreeing with?

god dammit user I am going to bed again.
Please don't move Angra Mainyu and Akane, if possible bring Kohaku down a few notches, consider if Mr Satan should be there at all, consider swapping the emergency girl (S 70 D 40) with diarmuid (S 65 D 50), and keep up the good work.

I'm not against moving Rem up, but it wouldn't feel right to have her in the same category as guys like Casshern or Maria Ushiromiya. I think her current row fits her well.

EF a tale of memories/ the two / melodies

Why is Andou so high up for suffering and Miyoshi so low even though Miyoshi spent time under ground working until near death. Switch them

what do you have against puppets

S95 D40 is where he is on the chart

Is top right supposed to be anonymous as in us, or as in this kind of character doesn't exist?

his S should we lower by 1 or 2 blocks

It's not anime or manga.

Then why is Sayaka so high? Heck, Casshern is just sitting there in the same row as Kyouko and she just has a dead family.

This is what we changed so far

The chart is not perfect, but that doesn't mean we need to wreck it more.

oh fug I forgot to put Apollo on S100
Will do it now

What do you guys think about this?

You put Lisa in the wrong spot

I'm not against it.

Because the fans of magical girls are all retards that overstate how much their characters suffered or deserve.

Where's Yang right now?

Isn't that the point of this thread? To notice that Casshern is sitting on the same row as a chick with dead parents and below a kid with daddy issues?

Lisa was on Kohaku's position that shouldn't be changed We could switch her with a character that would fit the S80 line or remove her for now. Do you think anyone in the S75/70 line would fit the S80?

source on S60 D10

switch satanichia with reigen

At least with Homura we know she went through a constant cycle of endless failures that slowly ground her down to nothing until she thought that becoming literally satan was the best choice for her.

he isn't in yet
We can move Cassahern then, if that's what you want

I was talking about Rem. You're free to move Casshern up, but moving Rem to the same row as him is what I meant by wrecking the chart.

I have to secound the other guy he is batshit insane. His character has been destroyed he is partially how shinji was left at the end of eva

satania didn't deserve anything

>should Rem go up 1-2 blocks

Actually I guess she is fine there

Annoying bakas deserve suffering.

Why would that wreck the chart? You're content with him being on the same tier as Kyouko and below Shinji and Sayaka but adamantly against him being on the same tier as Rem?

rem didn't even suffer that much

>these parts of the chart are inaccurate so it's okay to keep going in that direction

I was thinking more about the idiots that put someone that was crippled for a few weeks at S75 than Homura when I said that.

Suggestions still up:
Removing S45/D75 Rem going 1 block up Sonoko going 1 block left Removing a YuYuYu for Yang Switching Emergency girl with diarmuid Casshern going 1 block up Anyone against one of these changes?