Give up on finding a virgin?

Been seeing this girl for a few months now, she is 6 foot tall, blonde, pure danish, nice big child bearing hips, beautiful, cooks, cleans, good sex, great wholesome family, but she isn't a virgin. Should I just say fuck it and make some white as hell babies with her even though she isn't a virgin? The more I like her the more it's starting to bother me though. Wondering if I should just go for it and give up on finding a virgin woman since they're so rare.

>white
>american

You had no chance son.

The worst aspect of my genealogy is that I'm 1/8th finnish so I probably have some chink in me, I'm mostly Danish and Norwegian which is pretty good.

>good sex
>looking for a virgin

Virgins being bad at sex is a reddit meme to promote slutty behavior, you can fuck your virgin wife 2000 times and she'll be just fine.

Never give up, roasties have to be slapped around or we are all going to die.

>tfw grew up in the midwest with more than enough blondes and was literally the only italian

Snownigger girls are slaves to the med cock.

This...
Don't let words on a computer monitor rule your life..
Seriously...
This is a monitor...

She has a really tight and nice looking pussy, it actually hurts her for the first few thrusts when we have sex and I'm just a little above average in size, she's not a virgin but she's far from being a roastie.

enjoy your divorce and infidelity, loser
multiple sexual partners alters a person pleasure pathway and reduces loyalty

you missed your chance by not marrying your highschool sweetheart so your next best bet is to just go find a cute 16 year old (or whatever your age of consent is) shy high school girl

Biocunts BTFO!!!

good sex huh... but not a virgin.. stfu and be the man you're supposed to be and if she doest fuckin like it then give her the boot, or don't.... IDGAF just become the man you're supposed to

I haven't married her bud

>being a cultureless snownigger
>good

why waste your time with a women whom is not worth marrying? once the thrill and fun of the new relationship wears off you will likely fail each other because the pleasure pathways in her brain honed by sexual intercourse are not refined to just you, rather they are refined to all the other people AND you. She will never have the connection with you that a virgin will. forget it broski.

Yea I figured, I'll probably continue to look for a virgin and keep her as a fallback.

quit being a faggot. get a girl live the good redpilled life.. have kids...why are you so insecure you needle dicked homo teens. also trust me you don't want a virgin. she will always wonder if you're a stud and cheat on you. fucking faggot virgin posters.

seriously to restate my point. do not listen to these raging faggots if she's a good girl go for it? was she in a long term relationship or a whore is the only real question.

Just long term relationships according to her but who can be sure? She isn't much of a partier and she has a really good family and relationship with her father so I tend to believe her.

It's not about insecurity, it's an 8% divorce rate vs an almost 50% divorce rate, it's a matter of risk management. I'm 100% confident I'm the best fuck she's ever had but that doesn't really matter, women cheat for many reasons besides bad sex.

I dated a (was a) virgin for 3 years about to marry had ring and everything...cheated on me with guy older than her father... garbage

Well im not going to get into the whole "pure danish" thing. But anyway yeah user it sounds good. Just beacuse she had sex in the past dosen't mean anything. Does she have a bf?

>redpilled life.

And what is that?

it's insecurity if you think stats about relationships mean shit all. on second thought Mr risk management drop her so she can have someone more worthy

kids a nice house hobbies /fit/ and shit go hike Johnson's hole on the weekends. store cow in the freezer.

why not bring it up to her and talk about it

>fucking before marriage
>"where's the virgins???"
You're part of the issue.

you're having premarital sex with her as is user. What makes you think you deserve a virgin?

If she's fine not having sex until marriage, then don't worry, she's a good catch
I wasn't a virgin when i met my wife, but i had seen the light and decided to abstain.
She was a virgin. Had she given up on me simply because i had made a mistake, she wouldn't be the happily married woman she is today.

Yeah but why did you say red pillied?

Wait
You're currently fucking her?
Then of course it doesn't matter
You already fucked up on your end. What she did before is irrelevant.
You have no right to try and find a virgin if you don't intend to abstain.

>marrying a women is manly now.
Oh boy oh boy my grandpapy was right.
Fuck women and get rich.

>good sex
>virgin
Is this bait?

not to stand up for roasties or anything but this meme needs to stop. how many anons are throwing away fulfilling life and families because someone banged their highschool sweetheart...

>t 30 something that's dodged bullets

>virgin
>AMERICA
LOL no she was sucking at around thirteen she lied.

>Been seeing this girl for a few months now, >good sex,
>but she isn't a virgin
It turns out that women who will sleep with you before they're married aren't virgins.

Furthermore, if you have no virtue, and are willing to ruin a woman's future, why should you desire a virtuous woman? You got what you deserve. Teach your children to be better than you were, and their fate will be better.

You fucking shill again.
Also OP, as long as she repented of her promiscuity, and you both wait until marriage, you are all fine. Don't fucking have sex outside marriage. You're both degenerates and are made for each other.

why are you a faggot? shit posting irl in church and walmart because that's what your dumbass namefag is implying is what you want? if you weren't such a loser you would know what redpilled family life feels like

WTF you talking about... when did I mention marriage? You need to check your perception cause your projecting bitch

If you have to ask Sup Forums you’re too immature for her. So move on from her

Give up on finding a virgin.

Forget about finding a virgin, just ask if the guy who fucked her before was white. If it was black, scorch her with a flamethrower.

I would only ever date a teen, I'm 25. I'm a virgin myself, so I want a virgin girl, not some used up roastie.

>6 foot tall
dude 6 foot tall wtf

Deutoronomy 22:20-21
"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, 21then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel by playing the harlot in her father's house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you.…

>good sex
>isn't a virgin

Are you retarded?

Plus it's hypocritical that you fuck her then complain she isn't a virgin. It's even more critical that you are complaining while your not a virgin yourself.

I know this is bait, but from the sounds of it you don't deserve a good girl like her if you are seriously complaining she isn't a virgin all the while fucking her yourself. She sounds too good for a weeb like you.

If every white guy chose only virgins to breed with, our birthrate problem would be a whole lot worse than it already is. It's time to start making white children already faggot.

My fiance was a virgin when I met her, but she's from taiwan.

Have to also add I could never imagine myself marrying and having kids with a non virgin. That is legit disgusting. I've dated a few of course, but up front I told these girls that was off the table. That's like a lighter version of being a cuck, marrying another mans left overs.

I'm not going to tell you that virgin or non-virgin sex is better. I've had both and I know now that I don't give a shit one way or the other. I will say that an advantage of non virgin girls is that they have more experience with knowing what kinks they already have, which can be nice if your open to potential new experiences. Personally I prefer older girls, because they are more secure in their looks and opinions, and have less tendency to have drastic personality shifts in a long term relationship. but if you're younger then 27 and just looking for something commited, look for religious church girls. They have baggage, same as everyone, but there's a safe bet that they will be looking for longer haul options at younger ages. sex will get better with experience regardless of which option you choose.

La creatura.... el Diablo...

You must suck at it for her to be good after 2000 times.
After 2 or 3 times if she doesn't get the hang of it she will never be good, at least not with you.
I was good the first time.

Stay with her user if you're happy. Have a family if you feel she is the one. Don't worry about the fact she is not a virgin. Its not a big deal.

>not a virgin

if you want to stop searching so much, look for teenagers, or even younger. and make a wife out of the girl you will choose

>im not a virgin
>i want to find a virgin thatll accept me not being a virgin

If you happen to find a qt christian sure.....mmaayyybbeee shell be a virgin. Most likely will want a virgin and will want to wait till marriage.

Most normie women who are virgins would rather lose it to another virgin. You dont want a used up whore and neither do they. If you wanted a virgin you should have waited

You are a degenerate fuck.

Why bother looking for a virgin when you are not a virgin yourself.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.