You will see king nigger and friends behind bars within a month because of the memo release

>you will see king nigger and friends behind bars within a month because of the memo release
How do you feel Sup Forums?

skeptical.

comfy

Probably a big nothing burger desu

Woa

STOP

Calling

Them

The N-word

Like, get your fucking point across without the racism, not everyone wants to hear it.

Seems a little fast for a justice system that took years to try OJ and came up with jack shit.

It certainly got your attention desu

Can't get hopes up anymore. Believe it when I see it.

Porch monkey.
Space cricket.
Rope holder

Hahaha, fucking b8nigger

*This week.

Trump and the GOP will not wait because they surely wil try to escape.

The Memo

It's whenever the cunting memo gets released. If they go into hiding before it's released they will look REALLY shady.

If this memo puts them all behind bars, I can't wait to unload on my liberal gf
>you almost voted a second traitor into the oval office

Suicide.

OJ went to prison for a decade

Let's be real though y'all.

How many of you would actually call a black person "nigger" to their face?

If you answered yes to that question, how about a pack of black people?

Y'all niggers wouldn't do shit desu.

It's going to be glorious

>How do you feel Sup Forums?
Pol will start supporting him and think that there is an even bigger conspiracy hiding behind this, or maybe this was a false flag.

There is always one more layer to uncover.

One time I stood in the middle of the street in Harlem wearing a sign saying I hate niggers

That was the third die hard.

I’m skeptical but I’ve never been more ready to be proven wrong.

It will be one of the happiest days of my life if Hillary joins him.

This. You will get NOTHING

>nigger reaches the highest office in the country.
>still doesn't avoid jail.

#BlackLivesMatter
#HeDinduNuffin.

Be prepared of riots.

>The Meme

Its moon cricket you stupid nigger

>say nigger to a pack of chimps.
I'm not a fucking retard
If a negro starts flinging shit first, that's a different story.

If this memo would put people behind bars, and all of congress has read it in full... why aren't people behind bars right now?

Very good

If niggers had that much of a chimpout there'd be an ethnostate tomorrow.

I wish but your cuck media won't allow it.

tired. because it is all so tiresome!

i might die from pleasuring myself to death if that happens. Fuck that Muslime Nigger and all his minions.

He could be a pedophilic axe murderer.

He won't go to jail. That would spark US civil war 2.0 almost guaranteed.

If you hang out on pol too much, you lose sight of the fact that there are a shitload of people who actually love Obama.

Put that together with the black delusion that everyone want to 'tear down' the black man... oh it would be interesting -- mass rioting.

People should be happy with a contrite Obama admitting guilt and a presidential pardon from Trump. (Hopefully a real, humiliating admission and apology, not a fudgy, smug half apology)

Found the spineless Boomer afraid to be called raycis. Fucking Boomers ruin everything plz die soon.

You are sadly correct because the elitists never eat their own unless there is literally no other option. Only a smoking gun still in his hand will suffice.

>n-word
>no racism
God created racism and closed borders. Which part of the Tower of Babel and Curse of Ham stories did you not understand? Which part of not moving the ancient boundary stone did you not understand?

Just look at Israel.

The best thing about a liberal gf is slipping it in the pooper without warning, I'd bet.

What I find funny these kinds of threads on Sup Forums is that no matter how many racist words these guys throw around. When you look at the facts and you recognize reality. Obama is superior to each one of us here. He managed to be the president of the united states even while being black. His name will be forever in history. That's the only way for a man to reach immortality.

Yep, for a feminist she sure loves submission

knock it off with the meta-trolling, nigger

Sadly this. We could maybe get Hillary but there's just no way king nig will ever face justice.

Shut the fuck you jew worshiping dick sucking cave bitch! You really believe in the bible. You must be dumb. Science has disprove the bible many times. The Bible claimed that Earth was flat. That was disproven. The bible claimed Earth was 6,000 years old. That was disproven. Stop sucking off your dad and get a life

How do you
Know you're not talking to
Bruce Willis? Bruce is Australian name.

I used to say it all the time when I was a little semi-wigger growing up in a 90% black area in central florida. Even in HS I would walk by lines of them and call them niggers.

"Look.at.all.these.fucking.niggers!!" In a Dave Chapelle type call.

The riotous laughter and cursing really did warm my heart. They showed me accepyance in that way that I never got anywhere else.

I said it with endearment most of the time. Those kids weren't bad to me but they were some criminal ass niggers.

I'll always have a little soft spot for nigerdom and niggerish behavior since I was welcomed into many of their cliqs and participated in it.

I am a ginger and they accepted me unlike most of the white kids.

ocвoбoдить зaпиcкy!!