Heh, nothing personal kiddo

Heh, nothing personal kiddo

>Ippo punches his opponent 3 seconds before the round begins
>referee is horrified
>Ippo explains that his new 4 dimensional Dempsey roll goes beyond the limits of time and space and he is now able to hit his opponent wherever and whenever he wants, completely legally
>audience gives a standing ovation

My sides seem to be missing

Whelp, the good news is they didn't waste TOO much time making Ippo struggle with a lefty.

fucking yamato dagashi

Poor guy, he just wanted money.

just like traveling back in time with 4 demention devil bats ghost in eyeshield 21

Oxygen muscles

So just asking, what the fuck is Miyata doing nowadays?

Stalking Ippo matches and making frowny faces

>Ippo's mastery of oxygen is so high that he literally trained his oxygen in his muscles to form muscles made of oxygen inside of his muscles to provide better oxygen to his muscles

RIP.

>the pasta with the 4 dimensional 720 degree dempsey roll was right all along

God this series is so fucking shit.

Holy shit, did he just become oxygen?

The next evolution is every single oxygen molecule in his body doing their own dempsey roll

>explodes oxygen under his feet to move faster like a rocket
>shoots oxygen out of his fists to extend his reach

Ippo has gone too far he needs to be stopped

Gary Stu literally LITERALLY turned into a tornado during his last fight so it's not surprising Ippo can create pressure blasts of hurricane force winds.

Still defending the OBPF belt, in the Ring.

Out of the Ring, he's been in a tailspin since Ippo lost on the World Stage. Basically he's more of a mopey bitch than usual.

>THAT'S OUR SAMURAI HERO IPPO SAN!

Shitppo

lol

you forgot

>french fries explode all over the ring

>ippo lost
Against the rank 2 guy? I'm on Itagaki's title fight.

no

The last I read of this was when ippo passed the punch drunk test what the fuck has happened so far

He got Kumi pregnant and his mom is on the hospital on a coma because of the shock when Ippo's dad came back.

holy fuck, this is gold

I keep meaning to finish this series but I always forget where I left off

This is why Ippo threads are the best.

Who wins, ippo or baki?

It's only 1200 chapters man.

Meh, that's just Sena walking backwards. In reality your ankle would probably explode when you decide that your feet should move in a different direction amidst all that crazy twisting and turning, but it's no time travel.

Baki characters are at world-ending levels. But you knew that.

>Oh shit, it might be a good Ippo fight
>Lmao just fodder bruh
Well, guess I'm glad it's over quick

>filipino
KEK a real fodder

>we'll never have a match this good again

then he shouldn't get into sports. Seriously, just recently i watch another anime where something like this was the case with a character. If you are into a sports where only one can be a winner(like almost all), you are pretty much screwed.

>we'll hopefully never have scanlation that pisspoor again

>126 pounds

Well, his body's mostly made up of oxygen, so

He's like 3'5''

He's 5'2.

Ippo is 5'2

Musashi, obviously.

EVERY FUCKING CHAPTER GOD FUCK STOP NO

*imagination katana's you for 14 to 21 chapters*
Nothing personnel gaijin

making that picture has finally come to bite me in the ass

So what does oxygen have to do with french fries? I still haven't managed to grasp the connection between the two.

Behold the next phase in my evolution, IppO²!

now that the kid has become oxygen he will destroy Ricardo at the molecular level, this is the final form of the Dempsey Roll

Literally Chris Benoit.

>three seconds after the start of the first round
>ippo already forgot the go-fucking-in " strategy

nah guys no brain damage from too much oxygen, nippon strong

>mom can't pluck her bottomless pit of a vagina
>is happy to send out her kid to get his head beaten to a pulp

gotta love the struggles of the poor that they put themselves into.

She probably sells her snatch for money.

>slug it out and none of that matters
Sounds about right.

Except better defense always wins, as it was proven by Mayweather vs Pacman fight.

I'm glad I stopped reading shortly after Sawamura vs mashiba

seems pretty clear nothing is gonna top that

Ippo is going to cripple the dude and they're going to tell him his sob story, and Takamura will tell him "i told you about the monsters ippo, warned you dawg"

he's 5' 2.6"

and ippo is 5' 5"

Why doesn't Ippo just stick to the basics and punch harder?

also basically everyone in this manga is like 5' 7"

Top 3 fight no question about it. So unbelievably intense, still can't decide if mashiba or vorg is bestboy

Way to not math

there aren't 10 inches in a foot dummy

38% of a foot is 5 inches

Holy SHit... I thought you were joking about Ippo instantly kill that guy. Now I'm with phone, as soon as I'm in pause, I'm going to read the chapter.

I'm tired of you guys saying bullshit about how Ippo is using oxygen. Ippo never breathes right when a fight begins, he only uses oxygen in the last round. He has been fighting like that for all of the series. Hell, that was the whole point of the Shimabukuro fight, he realized Ippo would breathe when he had enough of recollecting the coach advice in his head and he tried hard to stop him from breathing so he could not win.

>Poor kid thought he was going to get a long fight
>Didn't even last 3 chapters

TOP ONE. DIdn't even need to show the Dempsey Roll

Nah, I will not be so easy. It will rise with the Philippine damashii.

He just faceplanted. No way the fight is going to last any longer. No way any referee would allow it.

Please, just look at the stats

Ippo's O-level: 18000
Whatshisface O-level: 5500

The difference is way too big.

>No way the fight is going to last any longer. No way any referee would allow it.
k

>Ippo is so world-class that despite being a retard there are only a handful of fighters that would pose a threat

I hope he gets to fight a top ranked world ranker next. Because this is just becoming silly.

Oh. That's bullshit.

>Defense

You seem to have forgotten that this is Hajime no Ippo, not actually boxing.

True. I went and looked at the spoilers. The fight shouldn't last much longer though.

Was this dance a reference to something?

you *have* to know that it won't work that easy
especially given the dumbass fucking southpaw gimmick
Ippo's gonna go in from Guevara's right and, because LOL SOUTHPAW, Guevara's gonna 'reflexively' sidestep the Dempsey because "he goes the other way! he's the worst matchup for the boy!"; Ippo will miss, and look like a tool
Then, we'll get a scene of Miyata talking to himself like a fucking idiot as always about how AHA SO IPPO HASN'T REAAAAALLY PERFECTED THE NEW DEMPSEY YET
Then, Ippo will Dempsey again, and win
But not before we get one last look at poor Antonio Guevara's family and friends

This entire process will take four more chapters, total; meaning that the fight will end on 1186. I'll bet anything on it.

Fuck off George.

I bet you one blowjob. If the fight ends on 1186 then you suck me, if not, then I suck you.

>IppO²!

>If the fight ends on 1186 then you suck me, if not, then I suck you.
that
that doesn't sound like there's a win condition for me at all

Oh right I forgot straight people exist

>Caring about what gender your BJ comes from
Dawg you get to nut in a throat for free if this fight goes as you predicted. Take the bet.

You naive souls, thinking it will be different this time. I get that it's a comeback fight and it 'should' be easier than the regular opponents but the formula is that Ippo can look strong at the beginning of the match but then it devolves into him being completely destroyed, because the opponent needs to be able to show off their gimmick in full before the inevitable bullshit turnaround KO. Like, do you not get it? Ippo doesn't get to leave the ring looking healthier than his opponent.

This is pretty much Ippo's third comeback fight, first was after Date and third after Sawamura even though Ippo won that one. Both showed that Ippo can't be dealt with similarly than before them. This is no different, Ippo will trash the filipino

Ponchai and Karasawa fights are both over a decade old, this isn't the same Morikawa writing.

I'M IN TEARS

True enough, but there was one exception. Remember the match after the loss to Date, when Ippo struggled for a round with a foreigner, invented the Dempsey Roll in round 2 and assplowed the poor bastard into the canvas?

There's no established formula for Ippo's comeback fights because this is only the second one.

>Ippo has been giving Kumi blue ovaries for like 30 years

At least the guys who have given Ippo trouble have had some build up before the match, but Guevara had almost none. Seems like some gimmick jobber to Miyata.

Of course if Morikawa intends to drag this shit for another 1000 chapters Ippo will have trouble, but an easy victory here should send the manga towards it's end

Kimura match when?!

In 1182 Ippo is not playing at all.

Til what chapter is this worth reading? Hear it turned to shit a long time ago but thet stuff before is supposed to be good.

ANNIE ARE YOU OKAY
ANNIE ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY ANNIE

>Til what chapter is this worth reading?
Until right after Takamura beats Hawk
So, chapter ~400-something

Mashiba vs Sawamura is the last great match I can think of and it concludes around the 700th chapter. The SoL chapters are still good and there have been promising matches after that one.