Is Terry still kicking?

What happened to this guy? I haven't seen a thread about him in ages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pueh5IcRi2U
youtube.com/watch?v=wqPwMWHZaEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7bXUGQ8jvQU&t=14s
youtu.be/AAq9x8JXxSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

might be busy running over cia niggers

Last I saw he was homeless and the cops were looking for him.

last time I check months ago he was on the run from the police and streaming from his car. Total coincidence it happen right at the same time as Vegas shooting

he was due in court the 18th. failed to appear. hasn't made any new videos since mid december. rumor has it he's in the looney bin but no one can confirm.

Terry is a legitimate genius that could have changed the technology world if it wasn't for his mental disorder. Goddamn.

pls b ok Terry

Wasn't he arrested and doing time?

the niggers are trying to tempt me, they placed temptation devices next to me at the bus stop, I'll show everyone how to paint this entire side walk blood red

Checked

checked

The hell is a nigger temptation device a fucking banana ?

What was he due in court for?

A loli

I'm reaching for the equalizer now, I can smell them grunting 30 ft away but the light bringer whispers into my ear to make the niggers go away..

why are you at a bustop anyways wheres your van ?

this

He got taken in by the police after a brief foot chase in a wal-mart parking lot and is currently living in a halfway house with no access to the internet. We have him on a monthly shot of a moderate amount of haloperidol as well. Don't ask me how I know this I could lose my job.

There is a higher Likely hood they are just regular people Terry is going up to at Bus-Stops.

van got towed when I walked into a burger king for a coffee BLACK as always but the nigger behind the counter messed up so I threw it, tried to scald him and ran and when I realized the niggers towed my van I ran into the woods trying to follow the tracks so I don't miss the next departure

but is temple OS safe from the CIA?

>His mental disorder.

(((Jewtube))) shoa'd his channel

fucking niggers

destruction of state property. some small amount like less than $200 or so. Probably damage to the park he was staying at.

>mfw the only real insider on Sup Forums is some guy working on a funny farm with Terry Davis

t. CIA nigger

Post timestamp pic with your face, if your Terry. If you are it's an honor to meet you sir.
Also, fuck CIAniggers

no nigger

Thoughts on varg?

Either he killed his parents or his high pitch voice dad kicked out of the house.

How many Towing places could there be in the area? Not many I'd say just get the niggers to give it back to you no charge cause they shouldn't have moved it.

>might be
>might
after seeing him go skinny dipping and jack off in the back of a van, i hope he's doing alright desu, but i know this isn't the case, sadly. god speed terry, temple os is incredible, stay safe
>tfw niggers cant even jit compile

Ja, you aren't smarter than terry for real, never forget that.

Terry is to Tesla, as Gates is to Edison

I never claimed I was CIA nigger

Terry.....is that you?? Or is Terryposting now a thing?

Terry is to Gates, as Tesla was to Edison.

Fucking glow in the dark niggers.

I think he's here with us

I see you from a mile away

You can sense when he's around.

Leds blink.

Im drunk but Im glad you got what I meant, fucking nigger cattle eh

I miss ole Terry

youtu.be/Pueh5IcRi2U

Any idea why he hasn't been medicated at this point? I'd imagine it has something to do with a shit mental health system but it still boggles the mind that he can become an e-celeb and nobody thinks to lock that shit down.

I fired 2 shots from behind the bushes but I think the niggers got away from it by performing an evasive move, I'm still waiting for departure but the grays are known to be late because they don't use caffeine, they don't consume food

my burgers cold...

>nobody thinks to lock that shit down.
careful crossing the road nigga

let us pray the cia niggers dont have him locked in a box

Matt Laurr should hire him as a body double and get out moar.

listen to me iPhone warriors in world wide poverty stricken hermitages believe the picture and see the truth 2 + 4 = 6, 6 = 7, 7 = 8 = ending the eternal control of hyper fucker sissy boy prostate gods and latino cream king slut warriors forever look at the numbers flying into your eyeballs and ingestion them through the intestines and out the sphincter of eternity into your brain waves reverberating world wide into four billion people globe wide into pure strain gold poverty forever culminating in the free market system = eternal peace and liberty for all souls in the sensual choke hold of steely Dan's enormous man pussy clitoris all micro blogged in the ever washing eye sight ear zones of t.v iPhone meta casts living surrounded by the lie of cigarette cash truth youth exo criminals written onto the parchment of our mind souls bodies consciousness and by the end hahahaha mom go away HAHAHAHAHAHA it's my speakers are broken go away get out of here it's like a beeping noise right yea I know give me thirsty more seconds get out of here bffffhahaha COMPUTERIZED SEX LORDS........by the Enron oil international playboy vice lords committee of loco boner lords computerized sex lords triumphed endlessly in the hills of your dreams death life free market and damnation running throughout your veins into the deadly living world sound sight robot conspiracy of pyramid scheme ultimate hell world death crime rip babies from the arms of mothers while nursing the erections of ultimate hell world super king cock socks asshole feeding tubes deliver perfect poison intravenously while paid spokesmen belch rhyming sales pitc-

It's a shame most of the world will never experience your true genius. What ever happened with that coder chick you had the hots for?

Yes we have to Stop the Niggers.

That did come off glow in the dark-ish huh.

I dealt with the same shit he's dealing with. Arrested for doing "Terry" shit, mental health court, meds and a few years later and I don't get locked up for doing Terry shit anymore. Just makes you wonder who Terry might be back in normie land.

Checked
Beautiful, is that James Joyce?

beautiful is nigger genocide

ok the lift has arrived, see you guys in 48 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=wqPwMWHZaEQ

Stay safe Terry, we love you!!

francis??

He crossed the border to Mexico and is helping some cartel people understand random numbers.

The problem is, he was TOO much of a genius. There was just too much data floating around his brain, it lead to errors and corrupted system.

It's just not fair bros. Life is not fair.

or maybe hes 100% correct and were just normies to him

kek

Terry got arrested in Nye County and someone from Sup Forums paid his bail.
The police officer who arrested him ended up getting featured on Live PD.

top kek it's brilliant

You stole this.
youtube.com/watch?v=7bXUGQ8jvQU&t=14s

He was living in his van last month. My concern is that we recently had that cold snap. I hope he didn't freeze to death in his van somewhere.

"The old bird was cool as fuck. He had his shit together. But that new bird was a fuckin' pussy, so I smashed him down. I smashed his head down. No more bird shit all over my room."
tad

gonna need that link bud

holy fuck lmfao

I think about Terry once a week but never bother to look for a video.
Sounds like he hasn't been around anyway.
Damn.

WHERE YOU AT TERRY?

His dad
lmfao
I DONT WANT TO BE IN ANYMORE OF YOUR VIDEOS

My family is nothing like that, so it's interesting AF.

See you round Terry.

Here listen to the full version unencrypted.
youtu.be/AAq9x8JXxSU