WELCOME CHINESE SUPERMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq55yxODJiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GLEEN RANTERN

This it's way more interesting than american politics.

Lmao nearly 20% of the world is Chinese(!) and now this. Zergs have won while we dispute blacks and kikes and who's whiter.

>here we are trying to pretend that blacks are human
>meanwhile the chinks are creating the man of tommorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq55yxODJiA

It is great they are pushing ahead but CRISPR was found to have issues already of having random changes unintended by the therapy.

Good, somebody has to do it.

Morality is just slowing down progress in research like that in the "West" , give the researchers free reign, just monitor them to make sure they don't fuck something up in a major way.

Either way the world will be yellow in the next few hundred years if the chinks keep it up.

>thinks USA hasn't already been doing this for a while.
>Thinks China is the only country which is doing it.

We are going to see some real shit coming out of China.
Nothing good

>chinks use stolen tech to develop sucessful gene editing tech
>US solos and technerds steal the tech
>US races ahead through raw madmax pioneering spirit.

Jokes on you, you will be the first ones who'll get invaded by the super chinks.

Now we know really why he was called "Khan"

>implying we won't just bomb them with pooclear power and ancient Vimanas. lmao this paki thinks Chinks have any chance against pooperpower 2022

Does not change the fact that if the keep up the rate at which they are "multiplying" they will win by simply becoming the majority of the population of any country in the world.

>using "nuclear power" meme as an argument

I hope whoever has control of your pooclear weapons is not as dumb as you.

How can they improve perfection?

I hope they're not as autistic as you.
dumb is fine, autism is no no.

>tfw you do medical research but you'll never do research as cool as this

chinks don't age wel...

by not peeing in front of the camera of course.

oh mutt here. lmao.

kek

you know the UK/USA borg is testing shit on humans in secret governmental & private labs

of course they are. China is the new Russia. Blame everything on them while we secretly prepare our own weapons.

>when you flex your abs so hard they crush your bladder

Atleast Chinks would improve their lives. If we did it here or in the US or bongland they'd intentionally make you stupider and live shorter

It will begin with a glowing baby.
I'm ready for my quirk to manifest user

be our friend

Lol no shit hahaha. "We know what this code does", and "we know everything this code does in the presence of other code" aren't the same.

How could you get into a position where you do things like that?

Don't most countries have a white fetish?
What if they use gene editing to turn themselves into pic related?

Holy fuck--memery has gone full moronocracy.

USA has been increasingly trying to be friends with India, and we are reciprocating with caution.

Bibi came here a week or so ago and it was a huge celebration.
We are also getting closer with Nippon. So it looks like we are shifting towards USA.

I am still unsure if we all together will be able to contain China+Russia though.
Russia is an ally for India, but if we move closer to USA they will move closer to China and Pak.

What's autistic about accepting the facts?

You star nuking Zergs, Zergs nuke you.
Idk about Poos but Zergs have about 10 times as many nukes as it's needed to cause a world wide nuclear winter, which would fuck everyone.

That's like having a sword fight on a crowded rope bridge and cutting the ropes to kill the other guy.

What would make you happy, what is India's irl endgame?

Why didn't you listen

underrated
tfw all future chink babies are gene-edited to look and act exactly like Gaston

*blocks your path*

>surely we can trust the state no to abuse this technology
>surely they won't replace humanity with a more docile obedient gmo species
>surely this won't go all brave new world with different classes of people gene engineered and tube grown to fulfill specific functions

oh wait, nevermind, the state is about 200% likely to attempt something like this and the future of the human race is at an EXTREME RISK

My nigger. Plus ultra.

India doesn't have a coherent foreign policy at this moment. We are cucked by the 150 million muslims in the country.

The current government is nationalistic, and Hindu favouring and it's challenges are to stop the muslim parasite.

The moment this new Prime Minister came to power the libcucks started screaming about how it will be bad for muslims because some riots happened in which muslims were killed when he was chief minister (governor equivalent) of a state. No one talks about 100s of riots in which Hindus were killed, and the reason this happened was because Hindus were killed and this was a retaliatory attack.

Things are going well, and we even invited Obango for our Republic Day celebration, and lo and behold he says "we are worried about muslims in India" Jesus fucking christ! It was going so well and he had to say it to ruin it all.

If muslims were in problem in this country the population wouldn't have balooned from 8% in 1947 to 14% today.

India is the only country in the world where Muslims and Hindus live relatively peacefully even with so much population of muslims here and King Nigger had to spoil it all.

But we were too much of cucks to say much about it, we didn't even protest because if we did the muslims and the liberal media would chimp out. We also knew that it were Obama's final few months and he was growing frustrated.

Overall, we want to be able to feel secure around our own country, trade, and gain economic prosperity.

I'm pretty sure the chinese already have access to that technology. It's called photoshop.

There is literally nothing wrong with making superhumans

SUPERCHINKS

bye bye dickheads! you can raise that white flag now. The west just lost

Are they gonna cure balding?

For one I welcome our chink overlords.

IT'S US OR THEM
>gmo babies bred loyal to the state, perfect tools for the establishment elite
brave new world people, thx1138, we were fucking warned about this.

You want gmo humans? When the gmo fucking corn is poison? We can't even trust the establishment to gmo the fucking corn without fucking it up.

>oh wow geewhiz technology is neat wow gmo humans hooray!
fucking naive, DANGEROUSLY NAIVE

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING

*I, for one, ...

Fucking disgusting gmo transgenic soulless fucking abominations against the destiny of the human race? We will wipe this disgusting insult off the face of the Earth

>GMO corn is poison
Fucking commie leafs

shut up canada you and Australia are already rightful China clay.

If we don't go fascist now and start on this ourselves we lose forever.

>we
there is no we
THEY'RE GMO PEOPLE THEY'RE NOT US
they are an abomination, they will be everything the state wants them to be, everything the establishment desires. WE ARE BEING REPLACED. this is war

Both GMO and Transhumanists are the greatest threats to humanity and the world.

They need to be shut down at all costs. Destroy everything if required.

How come the US has so much pushback against stuff like this?

If whites disappear chinese will genetically modify themselves to look white. They got serious white fetishism over there.

how bad? that is typical in replication

we're too late already

its fuckin over, by the end of 2025 Nazi China will be making hybrid lizard men that jump a hundred feet in the air and breathe fire, get ready now for the Return of Jesus and the Apocalypse

Besides, on the long term scale, it doesn't matter.

Everything is fair game as long as we don't completely destroy humanity and with time (and some help from technology) eventually ascend to the higher plane of being.

Every generation has been replaced.

The only choice is between being replaced by something better than yourself, or another generation of worthless normies.

because americans aren't as retarded as the memes suggest. because human exceptionalism has been at the heart of the american experience. because you are not willing to be replaced with some state designed and establishment approved genetic fucking transgression against humanity

>chinks will remove disabilities and diseases and brainlets from their race through genetic engineering
>west will celebrate and induce disability on healthy population through hormone treatments.

all jokes aside though, at least this in the long run destroys the race war issue

>transhumanism is bad
>wanting to become something better than humans is bad

we will still argue over triple talaq.

I can see why he'd think that. Think about it, it's GOVERNMENT controlling it all. Do you really trust the government to either not fuck up, or not turn into an Orwellian nightmare?

Look at this scum here. This is how the enemy will replace us, through useful idiots like these begging to be removed from existance.

THE STATE WILL DECIDE WHAT IT WANTS AND IT WILL REMOVE EVERYTHING HJMAN ABOUT US YOU DUMB FUCKS

Not on our watch. We will not be replaced without a fight

At least one country has the balls to gm humans.

dont see much wrong with this.
all the men will be atheltic chads
all the women anime waif's

gonna a be a few horrendous fuckups along the way but theyre souless, so its ok

>better than human

Is literally no longer human.

This guy gets it, a single yellow mutt race would make way for unification of earth under single government which would allow the future humans to work more efficiently together towards Gen 2 civilization and beyond

>pic

Fucking LARP fuck off.

GO CHINA GO!

HOLY SHIT DEUS EX WAS RIGHT

Is this a human to you?

>china races to create cancer-ridden mass of human flesh
they will always be bugmen, and they will never be white

screams of based chinks will be heard as 56%ers welcome them in droves and miscegenate themselves into antpeople

I hope China can help humanity progress, but I look at the stuff they build and the amount of pollution they create while doing it, and my expectations are low.

>Mad max pioneering spirit
Watcha cock. What's going here then Bruce. Are you a traditional Australian that got on the wrong ship?

India is a turd world country

>has gone

Biologically, yes.

Or going to Korea for plastic surgery kek

gmo humans won't have balls
why do you need reproductive organs when you are produced on demand in a fucking tube to fulfill some specific function decided by the state. LIKE ANTS

Ranteln

We have enough problems with minorities as it is. Why would you want more? Especially ones that will have a reason to act all smug about their perceived superiority, because they will actually be superior.

I can't help but admire them. Really, they're doing everything we should be doing while we sink into a morass of Jewish-mulatto-tranny land.

It's fucking embarrassing to be white, holy shit.

Does it really matter in the grand scale?

The way I see it is that the Earth would be united at some point, either by breeding these genetically altered humans that just follow orders, or by the simple progression of things that are in motion right now (intermixing of cultures, decrease in number of languages, progressively lower racial purity). We would arrive at more or less the same result, just by different means.

And even if they would make people that can be easily controlled, it would not matter to these people as it would be in the interest of the elites to make these people happy and completely unaware of the fact that they are being controlled.

You are expecting superhumans WHY WOULD THE STATE WANT THE COMPETITION?

They wont breed super intelligence without SUPER OBEDIENCE

chances are most of the "humans" they gmo breed will be strong, dumb, and loyal manual labourers. without heart, without pesky emotions, without creativity, without individual purpose.

TOOLS, TRANSGENIC TOOLS NOT PEOPLE THATS WHAT THE STATE WANTS

More like
>breed your entire society to be immune to a disease (also to be carriers if possible)
>wait 100-200 years for society to be filled with immune people
>release disease
>kill off every other race on the planet except your people

Honestly, that's what you should be afraid of.
They aren't going to make mind controlled people, that's too hard, at least at first

To be honest, having Blacks and Kikes in our countries is a fucking terrible thing worth debating, but yeah, the Chinese and their burgeoning population is something not often discussed on Sup Forums, partly because they're not overtly aggressive and are merely quietly expanding into SE Asia, Australia and Canada. I'm kind of hoping that something pops off between them and India. That shit would be a meat grinder, and with the prevalence of cell phone camera technology it would all be uploaded to the internet.

That's what I said...

>Let chinks test on themselves to discover all the potential problems
>Whites study the issues and save the day after chinks fucked it up royally and makes tons of mutant babies
Sounds fine to me

Been hearing about China doing this for a decade. Any day now.

can you believe this guy?
this is what we're dealing with here
people so fucking useless and stupid and heartless that they don't even care if humanity gets completely replaced with loyal machines.

some fucking university educated numale no doubt. totally disconnected from his own humanity so he no longer values any of the finer things that make us human.

these people will roll over, no they will BEG to be replaced. it makes me sick

For the sake of progress of humanity as a whole to become better

Sure, maybe H+ will be minority for some time but just by being better than normal humans they will take over and carry on

>The way I see it is that the Earth would be united at some point, either by breeding these genetically altered humans that just follow orders, or by the simple progression of things that are in motion right now
Utter delusion. Race preferences will continue and even now the vast majority of whites do not intermix. Not to mention, regardless of race, political and religious differences will persist and evolve (and perhaps even fracture further) and nation states will always be in conflict.