Remember

remember

who?

Literally who?

Fuck off with this e-celeb shit

If only moot were here

14 years since the creation of this shithole and usuka still best girl.

Literally who?

I miss him and the old days so much sometimes that it hurts.

>ywn shitpost with moot again
>he may never return
Why live..

doesn't matter, I already pledged my alliance to hiroshima nagasaki

All he needs is to buy back from Hiroshimoot for a couple million dollars

moot sold us out to a literal chinky jew.
Hope his google ass burns in jew hell for eternity

Also i bet tree fiddy that OP is a hotpocket

Yeah.. But the damage is done.. The surge of newfags has made this place somewhat unbearable at times
If he does decide to return, km not sure how it will go.
Sometimes i wonder how it wouldve been had he stayed

I'm moot and google has taught me that Rei is best girl.

I like potato girl and even i know thats a fucking lie.
Burn in hell you moot wannabe.
>impersonation
Oooooooooohohohoohohoohohohohohoohohohoohohoho!

If he knew before he'd left that there would soon be a influx of newfags thanks to Sup Forums he would've stayed and let it happen if not found a way to encourage it even more. Anything to get the money rolling in faster.

m00t was a cuck who stopped giving a shit about the site during gamergate and is most likely selling userdata at his comfy new job at Google. I don't know why Sup Forums has this warped idea of him as some kind of great leader when all those leaked IRC logs showed he didn't give a shit about us and sold us out.

Lies, moot remained loyal for over a decade despite constant shitposts by the most cancerous of reifags. Google has no chance of converting him from Asuka's light.

This makes sense. Sup Forums should have been deleted to save the site. We are now attached to a hell we cannot escape from that brings cancer in larger numbers than ever before.

I miss him.

Except by his own admission he lost his vcard to a 3DPD at 19 or something.

You can't believe everything moot says like that user, he's a well known liar.
The only position that he has remained consistent enough on of a long enough period for me to know he holds truthfully in his heart of hearts is his love of Asuka

>not making people shit on Rei for a decade so he can have her more to himself

People have really started evangelizing him since he died but you're speaking utter shit, if all he cared about was pure profit he had endless chances to fuck over the users and with how much attention was on the site in late 14 I've no doubt he could've found someone who'd pay far more than Hiro did, if only for them to shut it down.

At the time I'm sure Hiro actually came across as someone both qualified and who would give a single shit about the place, if you want to see an example of an owner only caring about what profit they can make look at Hiro allowing those malicious ads a while ago and then taking forever to actually address them, or the creation of /vip/ and him polling them alone on the removal of (You)s.

He obviously cared until the very end and only finally gave up because of the combo of hell that was GG and the Fappening.

An interesting theory, but one which lacks evidence.

Well, Asuka a shit and Rei a best

Theory checks out

>Asuka a shit and Rei a best
See, that's where your theory breaks down, because the truth is in fact the other way around.

>We still cant talk about moot for 10 posts without derailing into Asuka vs Rei.
Heh.
Would this shitstain of a site even exist if it wasnt for Eva?

>At the time I'm sure Hiro actually came across as someone both qualified and who would give a single shit about the place

Hahahaha are you fucking new. Everyone and their mother knew about Hiro's shitty past and how he literally sold out 2chan user data. There was almost no one else who wanted to buy Sup Forums, and Hiro was the one paying the most. m00t fucked us over big time by giving it to him.

The guy might've had some sympathy for us pre-2014 but that shit evaporated fast. His dedication in the past doesn't condone how he left the site, and Sup Forums is literally the only board who doesn't see m00t for the fag he is and keeps sucking his dick to this day. It's pretty pathetic.

>it's years later
>the site ruined and flooded with normals
>I still sometimes find myself rewatching old anniversary streams when I'm sad

Why would I take the time to defend moot if I never even used the site under his control? No shit I'm aware of all that, /qa/ was flooded with it from like an hour after it was announced he bought the site and half the questions during his Q&A that weren't "Rei or Asuka?" related to it. I'm not calling Hiro the perceived perfect option even at the time, just someone who seemed at least competent.

Sup Forums held out and still holds out as best we can. The generals are worse that I have ever seen before and in greater number. Out of every major board we still have what made us Sup Forums if only a little bit. We are slowly dying and being replaced by a population that is cancer to it's core.

saged

He finally gave up because of Sup Forums mocking him endlessly. He's the reason for their love of the word "cuck".

There's literally no hope left.

>you'll never find ED for the first time again
>you'll never find out about Sup Forums and all the stupid funny shit it produced for the first time again
>you'll never browse your first board every fucking day for the first time again
>you're only getting older and Sup Forums is only getting younger and more popular.

I didn't get on Sup Forums until 2010 and Sup Forums until 2013 but god damn have I picked up alot of hobbies and read alot of funny shit on this site. Thanks faggots.

>finding Sup Forums through ED
>not visiting the site itself until 2010
>and Sup Forums in 2013

Jesus Christ you missed so much, and so did I, exact same situation even down to the years.

Both moot and Hiro are fine by me. They keep the lights on and don't push an agenda, what more can you ask for?

>tfw weaponized Sup Forums means nothing now
>everyone left on Sup Forums is a faggot

I found Sup Forums from my black weeaboo friend who was way to obsessed with naruto. That was around 2008.

I just wanna forget everything

That weaponized Sup Forums comment was his last sad admission that he more or less had no idea what Sup Forums was actually like at that point, except possibly, and even more pathetically, Sup Forums. It was way past time for him to go back.

He already forgot about us.

all he did was fucking bitch about Sup Forums every chance he could

everyone ever on Sup Forums is a faggot

>it's been five years already

tfw i found Sup Forums through /f/ on dvach

>It's been 11 years

Maybe you have.
Surely he must still be shitposting anonymously at least.

I fully admit to being a newfag and only vaguely knowing who this person is, so any oldfags want to be generous enough to get a spoon and a chair and tell a story of a man called Moot.

Fuck off, Dylan.

I always hope for this. If anything, because I don't want to admit you might not actually be here forever.

Sup Forums is still here though

Sup Forums is like 90% dead thanks to the current mods and administration.

I wonder if he ever thinks about us

moot doesn't even care about that stuff anymore. He turned into a normalfag. That anime shit is now just things for awkward teens to him. He only pretended to be one of us so we'd keep using his shitty site. He's laughing at us all the way to the bank and while he fucks 3D girls.

>>you're only getting older and Sup Forums is only getting younger and more popular.
This is the saddest part.

I used to watch this repeatedly over and over. It's so fucking gay like how do you even act that gay? That thought obsessed me and drove me to the point that I had to live it to understand it. That's why I practiced it in front of a mirror. I had to be as gay as moot so I could peer into his mind.

Why did g00k change Yotsuba& for this girl, anyway?
Never heard an explanation.

it's all /jp/'s fault

>not knowing the inventor of memes

Sachiko is the best.

The BEST.

Thank you based jaypee.

Who are you quoting?