Nyaa is down

>Nyaa is down
>Back-up sites are also down.
Is this the end of torrent era?

nyaa.si is up.

Both pantsu and cartel work for me.

Is it a permanent solution? I read that nyaa is gone for good by the decision of its owner.

Pantsu doesn't work for me.

Yes. The owner of Nyaa got scared off by some new EU law or something and pulled everything down and vanished. nyaa.si seems like a decent alternative.

>Is this the end of torrent era?
If you only used nyaa, sure. (But who the fuck does that? It's stupid.)

Original nyaa is dead.
The cartel created nyaa.si, and Sup Forums & Sup Forums made pantsu.
Both are updated and they both work for me.
Use the magnet links for the old content. Old torrents will still point to original nyaa.

botnet shit
no one is falling for it

What's wrong with it?

>inb4 hurr le cartel!
No, fuck off.

Both pantsu and the alt link are both up.

I am torrenting anime right the h-ck now so no

Wasn't a law. It was a court decision that created a precedent for imprisoning those who even link to copyrighted material rather than actually hosting the files.

No

Fucking git gud at downloading shit. Delete this thread, janitor, work for your money.

Get fucking good, newfag.

user don’t ever take sides with anyone against your fellow anons again. Ever.

Hurrdurr the cartel is a legitimate concern though.

At least pantsu let Doki back in.

Which makes no sense, because Europe doesn't use common law and "precedents" are meaningless.

Well, the guy always was a bit twitchy. He just kind of flipped his shit and nuked nyaa that same day.

Works for me

Dead fuckin news.

Hey, I would just like to give an update on my bakabt torrent distribution. It was going down pretty rapidly before

but everyone has been polite and have been seeding so in the end it hasn't decreased much at all. It's not more than the last screencap but it's been okay considering how many people have been torrenting ojamajo.

No one cares. Good taste on Doremi though.

I know, but still just in case.

>The cartel

Pls explain this

gnu net

>I haven't been around for the last month, spoonfeed me!
Fuck off.

I don't mind 10-bit on my PC, but I have a RPi with Kodi to play on my tv. I'm having to re-encode everything back to 8-bit in order to watch it.

"That"

>cosplaying as one punch man
fucking kek
how come I hadn't read this line before

/marked/

>pantsu doesn't work for me

Literally how? It's up and magnet links are working.