SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER war is coming boys get the fuck in here and get /comfy/

twitter.com/AircraftSpots/status/955278256604774401
>TUNE IN:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
[Loc J032kf]

>SKYKING FREQUENCIES:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
mode: USB

>WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

>CALLSIGN LIST:
henney.com/chm/callsign.htm
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt (out of date)

>FREQUENCIES:
mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=1&kHz=648

>LIST OF ALTERNATE WEBSDRs THAT CAN BE TUNED TO SKYKING:
[Gist] WebSRD_full_list.txt (embed)

>LISTENING STATION LOCATIONS:
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

>MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC:
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list [Gist] WebSRD_full_list.txt (embed)
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw
youtube.com/watch?v=VCzsX-LqJ-4
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/us-tells-travellers-to-plan-their-funerals-before-north-korea-holiday/news-story/3f80b73203b167d194e09da0ace03934
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42765697
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pakistan-again-violates-ceasefire-heavy-shelling-in-rajouri-akhnoor/articleshow/62593641.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=5CXeHk9W-iw
youtube.com/watch?v=fNFVN0Jz0rE
youtube.com/watch?v=J7vKF0V-A9Y
youtu.be/M4vnmgZLA8s
youtube.com/watch?v=zCTJmXrgsFg
vimeo.com/channels/1055902
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw

Get comfy boys

Bumping for other current Nuclear Bomber Thread

im gonna need updates boys, playing wargame and i cant hear skykings go off itll fuck me up

>vikings lost
>memo not released
fucking please just be nuclear war
end me

Lower frequencies (6739 and 4724 USB) are going to be more readable this time of night. Higher frequencies (8992, 11175 USB) will be better when the antenna in the Netherlands is in daylight.

That said, the geomagnetic field has become unsettled and the A Index is higher than 10 with the K Index moving towards 4 which is creating terrible band conditions for anything above 160 Meters (4724 is about 70 meters) so expect terrible reception tonight.

New moon coming. Perfect time to shawk n aaaaawwwwww.

what the fuck

>geomagnetic field has become unsettled and the A Index is higher than 10 with the K Index moving towards 4 which is creating terrible band conditions for anything above 160 Meters (4724 is about 70 meters) so expect terrible reception tonight.

About 1800 PM Eastern Time, we were hit with a small solar flare that fucked the magnetic field. I was chatting with a woman in California on 40 Meters and we were reading each other S9 +20, both only using 100 watts. Then the band crapped out and my noise floor went from S3 to S7+ and we lost our QSO. She had to burn 1500 Watts just for me to receive her after that at S7 In The Mud and she couldn't QSL my signal at all.

The ionosphere has become unsettled and makes for bad radio signal transmission and reception.

>About 1800 PM Eastern Time, we were hit with a small solar flare that fucked the magnetic field. I was chatting with a woman in California on 40 Meters and we were reading each other S9 +20, both only using 100 watts. Then the band crapped out and my noise floor went from S3 to S7+ and we lost our QSO. She had to burn 1500 Watts just for me to receive her after that at S7 In The Mud and she couldn't QSL my signal at all.

Calm down nothing is happening move along.

Got that part and highly educated on CMEs and upper atmospheric stuffs, the hamspeak, notsomuch.

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/us-tells-travellers-to-plan-their-funerals-before-north-korea-holiday/news-story/3f80b73203b167d194e09da0ace03934

relevant?

Hey man, S7 is in the Mud and we can't QSL our base station because of excess ionic properties in the bounce to confirm from +30 some allegations of B52s carrying B83s off radar.

Pat and I were having a nice rag chew (QSO: casual chat) and were able to hear each other loud and clear on our radios 1,100 miles apart (like we were on the phone: S9 +20 = 20 decibels over Signal Strength 9) when the radio band (40 meter wavelength radio: 7,220 kHz) suddenly became shitty. My noise floor (static) went from Signal Strength 3 to 7 (good to bad) and our signals faded out and we could no long hear each other. She turned her transmission power up to 1500 watts from 100 and I could barely hear her and she could not copy (QSL) me at all.

Combined with Turkish occupation of Afrin and shelling starting up along the Paki-Indian border again...

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42765697

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pakistan-again-violates-ceasefire-heavy-shelling-in-rajouri-akhnoor/articleshow/62593641.cms

...looks like WW3 is finally picking up. All we need now is an Iran flashpoint

Gotta get on 2 meter SSB.

Shoot the moon!

My UHF/VHF gear is all FM only (swap meet gear and Baofengs) but I am working on a homebrew 6 Meter Yagi for EME long bounces (my only quality piece of radio equipment is my TS-590SG that I am on right now).

Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Nothing ever happens chill out.

Bump

Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol.

Either way, wherever I am, I must also comfy.

>Combined with Turkish occupation of Afrin

Man those Turks must have the clearest sinuses in all of Anatolia.

Check it, Bleed.

youtube.com/watch?v=5CXeHk9W-iw

Bet, babe. Slide a piece o' da' porter. Drinks, I run da' java.

Lookie here. I can dig grease 'n chompin' on some buns and draggin' through the garden.

Jive-ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Shiiiiit.

God damn I didn't think I was this high

I haven't felt this awful since we saw that Ronald Reagan film.

same

Every American Sup Forumstard should get their ham license. General-class would be optimal and for about $500 in used equipment and a well built antenna, we'll be able to chat with each other over the air when Sup Forums gets shut down.

There's a bunch of crusty old Gomers we could easily troll (in a radio-legal fashion) and take over their frequencies. I had the "Rebel Yell Net" going ape on me a couple days ago by calling CQ repeatedly 2.4 kHz above their net.

Request vector, over.

Bump

We have clearance, Clarence.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM GUAM

If it happens, seems like it's happening, or anything, I am in the perfect location to report from. In regards to this though,

I will not take pictures, report much news, and will in all likelyhood bait more than anything. Coffee's pretty good though here.

Anyone else yearn for war?

Use slow scan to send memes.

Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?

Harping again

The frequency must end in 88.14.

Fuck it, I have nothing to live for. Let the nukes fly, then I don't have to deal with anyone anymore because we'll all be dead.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM AMERICA

Make your decisions fast before the nukes start to flash boys.

That's Clarence Oveur. Over.

Over.

This one will die slowly in the aftermath of global collapse
I'm going to have a blast

Relax Mr. Stillson.

youtube.com/watch?v=fNFVN0Jz0rE

Shanna, they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Don't worry, while all you panic and worry about armageddon, I'm going to go get drunk in Tumon with some Japanese qts on the beach tonight.

Don't worry too much guys. Nothing's going to happen okay, and, well if it does, then it's going to be a quick flash of life and we're gone.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your stewardess speaking... We regret any inconvenience the sudden cabin movement might have caused, this is due to periodic air pockets we encountered, there's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you enjoy the rest of your flight... By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

I feel like I've wasted 2.5 years of my life going to college.
Let it end, my gas mask is beneath my bed,

>from amerimuttania
>by a swede
>role-playing a russki

Bravo on the Clearance Clarence Oveur, This is Bravo Wilco of WilgoWilco.co, eating a taco and calculating my THAC0, Bravo Wilco Over and Out

I've got a baofeng 8w. Can I party?

Are you licensed? I like my Baofengs because I can hike or bike with them and if I lose or break one, I won't cry.

If you're licensed, you're going to be limited to a local repeater connected to a net for a party.

>Whiskey-Delta-47 here.
>Traps Are Gay. I repeat. TRAPS. ARE. GAY.
>Over

youtube.com/watch?v=J7vKF0V-A9Y

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

Who won?

Taco Cheese and Move Out!
TACAMO

>UUUUuuuuhhh, WD47... Your callsign is not, I repeat, not, valid. Uuuuuuhhhh, say again your callsign and make sure you're using your legal callsign for amateur Uuuuuuhhhhh radio bands, over.

we need to go deeper

about fucking time
SKYKANG is max /comfy/
that being said
HFGS has been fucking dead tonight. I've been monitoring for hours and have heard 1 MAINSAIL test count

There was a 3 part, roughly, 150 character message that went out around 10 hours ago that I heard and nothing but test counts since.

All digital if anything is happening in COMSTRATCOMMWING One and encrypted impossible comms via AEHF down at Buckley, Peterson, and Schriever AFBs.

it'll heat up once the ROACHES pull some shit.
When they shot down that Russian Jet the EAMs were non stop

I have capable gear as a 2nd gen ham. Have heard some interesting chatter via moonbouncing a bit.

In mountains of Colorado.

Same old thread; same old nothing

B-52s still have old Murphy vacuum tube sets as does any station/base that handles nukes because vacuum tube radios are impervious to EMPs unlike anything digital.

Permissive Action Links are sent to back ups in traditional HF SSB as redundancy if the solid state or SMT gear is fried by an EMP.

Hell, the shielded PALs on Vipers and Strike Eagles default to a small valve receiver as back up.

We expect nothing less from you.

Meanwhile, at Offutt AFB

Nope, I got a book but shit got laid back so my urgency faded

There is never going to be a war between any of the super powers today. Wtf are you guys talking about..

Truffle talk?

>WW3 false alarm thread #6000001

I won't get comfy until the bombs drop.

Can't be hacked by China.

We are the dreamers. Normie reset imminent. Ravens are starving. EBT is down. Chimp out imminent. Justin Timberlake new video is MK Ultra trigger. Chaos imminent.

Maybe there's an opening in the L.A. Fire Department.

Exactly.

KEEP THREAD ALIVE

Not a single EAM or Skykang. It's getting old and I always doubted that twitter feed. ADS-B is showing nothing, not like it's reliable other than watching KAL flights hitting max speed on Airbus and scratching questionable airspace.

Ok watch this

Trigger warning
youtu.be/M4vnmgZLA8s

>Thinking Trump isn’t reading the whole memo during State of the Union Address.
>shiggydiggydoo

Why's Timberlake burning a fucking pyramid that a bunch of fat goy are bowing to

moshi moshi Skyking desu

Chimp out imminent. Ravens are starving.
DO YOU HAVE YOUR SUPPLIES?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=zCTJmXrgsFg

not enough desu

One bullet away from whatever you need

Bumpo

Obligatory threads movie link, its life after the bomb. And how a surreal reality would look once everything goes up in smoke.

vimeo.com/channels/1055902

wtf are those noises

ids habbening

bump for nukes on boring monday morning

Holy shit i watched all of it and now I'm freaked the fuck out.