Beaten in literally 10 seconds by opponent deliberately targeting her shield out of sheer pity

>Beaten in literally 10 seconds by opponent deliberately targeting her shield out of sheer pity
JUST

Also Gravity Girl's not gonna last five seconds, is she?

She wins, she literally nukes they whole stadium

READ THE MANGA

How faithful is the anime so far? How much filler?

It goes slow but it's probably the most faithful thing I've seen

It expands on one panel scenes if you count that as filler.

Why didn't she just make a flashbang like with Aizawa

She was in the middle of thought. She's a shitter when it comes to split second situations. Something something overthinker

since it's seasonal there's no real filler, but cause of the pacing it's like 100 chapters behind the manga

I bet even Deku couldn't come up with a plan to use Momo's abilities for anything useful.

she last about 2 minutes

She doesn't know about his weakness speedreader-kun

It gets cool

Blinding him to get time to make a weapon seems reason enough to use it retard

best girl looks so cool here

It was twenty two seconds from the start to the ring out

I finally read the manga yesterday so I was thinking about watching the anime, but is there even any point if they're not going to reach Stain or chapter 76 aka the GOAT moment of the series?

Deku would be OP with her quirk.

they will maybe in 2021 at the pace they are going

If you just read the manga as you claim why the hell would you even care about the Stain arc? It's the lowest point in the series so far

Momo is perfect as a sidekick, but not good enough as a hero.

Well shit

>not going to reach Stain
With their current pace they're going to reach right around Shiggy's confrontation with Deku at the mall

Because I really like Stain.

1 manga panel is about 20 seconds then.

She fights so hard people started shipping her with Bakugou.

>bakugo can use his quirk forever
>uraraka gets tired after 5 seconds

Well fuck me for looking forward to that arc, I guess.

as expected of BakuGOAT

Could Momo win the runback against Tokoyami?

there is only 1 big fight after Bakugou vs Ochako, we are only at episode 8, this season is 25 episodes long, you really think it won't reach Stain?

Stain was awesome, the lowest point was USJ

That's the license shit right?

>Uraka's is physically demanding
>Bakugou's both isn't and is also self perpetuating
Explosions are hot. That said, he does have a limit, though with good liquid intake he can extend this

Nah it's the first appearance of the villains. It's really boring because the deku doesn't do much of anything and the all might and noumu fight is settled in two seconds.

Not that user but:

Ep 9: Bakugou vs Ochako
Ep 10: Deku vs Todoroki. Iida learns about his bro here.
Ep. 11: Sports Festival Ends.

That leaves two episodes for Stain. Three at most.

So she has one of the more broken powers, conceptually, and she turns into shit tier because she didn't run or do pushups when she was younger?

It's two cour though

24 episodes matey

season 2 is 24 episode.

No its because her quirk fucks with the fluid in the ears that keeps you upright and makes her vomit like a cheap carnival ride

Pretty much. Her power is draining as fuck, just go look at the intro when she saves Deku. She nearly passes out and vomits just raising that bit of scrap to catch Deku

But its two cour

Why doesn't she just take Dramamine?

I only make one post per thread, so reminder: Ochako x Bakugo OTP. I call this ship Ochakugo.

So this has been bothering me - is Momo's quirk the reason her family is rich?

I mean, as soon as she understood her quirk, she could literally shit out gold bricks.

Forgot about that part. There should be some way for her to overcome it though.

inflation

You can't use medications or drugs to solve problems in a kid's manga cmon man

>inflation
Means nothing. She could shit a couple bricks, sell them, and be set to invest funds in legitimate money making schemes.

Who is going to know? Is such a small amount of gold going to destabilize the entire global market? I think not.

Bakucuck has literally nothing better to do in his down time but train.

You say that like it is a bad thing.

Economicfag here. Producing currency of nowhere won't do shit to the inflation unless it's made in a huge scale, hence, even if one person fakes 100 millions, the economy won't recent it. Depending how larges the economy is tho.

Anyway, if there is a law forbidding making gold, her family could still make shit for companies and a extreme low cost, even better than making gold.

>i only make one post per thread
and you just fucking wasted it

One they get Bakugous bullshit wins out of the way. We can get into the real meat of the story. Ironic the Tourney turned to shit once it was just Baku, and Todo int eh finals. Literally no one cared.

You don't 'overcome' vertigo, retard. All you can do is condition yourself to be able to function under its effects for longer periods, but you're never going to be rid of it.

According to big business, copying anything is automatically theft.

She was able to learn how to use her quirk effectivley as a child because her family was rich

You're an idiot.

Well yeah, I guess in BnHA World, companies would try to avoid going out of businesses by this kind of quirks, so it should be laws.

Still, she could make custom unique objects for the market and still be rich as fuck

>According to big business
user please, of course big businesses would say that.

Meant through outside influence. They do live in a world of quirks after all.

How easy is it to sell gold just like that?

Swap meet Louie gets you jail time. You can't even pretend to tell me that any society with copyright and patent laws won't look at piracy or bootlegging as theft.

>How easy is it to sell gold just like that?
Melt the bars/balls whatever you shit out and make them into a statue or something and sell it like that at an auction or on ebay or something.

The only way it would be theft if she created a material that was not natural, and was trade marked. Gold is natural resource, and thus is not illegal to produce naturally.

Unless the quirk society has deemed it so. In that case, it's only illegal if you get caught.

This

Selling gold online dirt cheap if you can create it is the easiest way to beside pawning. Imagine being able to create 100k gold.

That would be hard to prove in court. I do not see it working out as a law.

Gold is taxable, so she'd never be allowed to produce and hoard it.

There might be gold inquisitors that will make you give them paperwork proving where your gold came from.

Producing gold? It's easy to prove you made it out of nowhere. Unless you have a mine or a huge money laundry scheme for it, it's way to suspicious to have a lot of gold suddenly.

here

That's a meme created by the big banks that everyone fails for it. Unless you created and SPEND the GDP of small countries on fake currency, it won't do shit to the economy.

so she can't get rich with her power but she can definitely afford anything, forever, unless they have people tracking her every movement to make sure she doesn't abuse her power. Close enough.

BIRB A BEST

Again, depending on how large is the economy. I doubt a single person could increase a single percentile of the inflation by making gold unless it lives in a meme small country

Also what he says . With that power, why even buy stuff?

Producing small amounts of gold and selling it off under the counter is fucking easy. Are you kidding? You have to be stupid, or greedy to produce so much all at once and in a hurry to sell it off to get caught.

even after seeing this?

Not that faggot but, I love him even more after that.

>Die dice
I'd like to play ttrpgs with Tokoyami

Gold is not even that pricey, so you really need some good volumes to be as rich as Momo's family. Which would make them suspicious.
Uncle Sam Tax team won't shit around.

But again, why bother with something so troublesome as currency when they can create rare minerals or stuff far more valuable

She needs food to poop gold and creating food is net loss on energy.

edge birb

>That chair
Fuck, everyone is just extremely jealous which is why they tease him

That is just it. Would create rare metals, and get in trouble when you can create things you would need. Like if I need to repair the siding on my house? Shit is expensive. I would create the materials and just pay for labor. I could live off a dead end part time job, and use her quirk to get by with everything else in life. She has the Green Lantern ability of meta-creation of object permanency. I'm an artist, and I would just create supplies to work with, and sell my shit online.

She creates steel shield, and a iron-bar in combat with Birdbro. TWO steel shields. Creating a little gold in its purity of 100k would not be any harder.

Unless she eats like a whale, the expense in food could be deal with her creation Satan.

I'm with you user, producing only some rare minerals just to get the money for the really necessary stuff that needs to be buy or paid

Anime time is not real time.

>Not starting every fight with a flashbang

Yeah she'd blind the shit out of him

Producing mundane supplies, and materials for everything else in life and using it for your trade? I Would had grown up to become a carpenter, engineer, or something other.

Quirks are genetic so chances are one of her parents can do the same. They're probably all rich because of it one way or another.

>>Not starting every fight with a flashbang
Okay Krillin, go back and play CS 1.6 you dirty trollfag.

Uraraka vs Bakugou is up there with Joey vs Malik in terms of heart-breaker fights.

Nothing even remotely like Momo pulling a Yamcha.

Why not start every fight with a surprise flashbang?

I stopped watching around the end of that arc, but I had to say. Joey losing like that was hard to watch. I kind of stop caring after that.

She needs someone barking orders

Momo would make an excellent school accountant. She could create the school's require supplies, and materials and balance out the budget.

Yeah you can go ahead and skip this next episode, this is just a set up for the real fight - Izuku vs Bakugou after Izuku defeats Todoroki in one hit.

She'd make an excellent wife too.

There's a reason why her heroic suitability in the Databook is "Courage", user

The general rule we've seen so far is that use of quirks in Public is illegal, but nobody cares if you fuck your wife with your twenty tentacle dicks in Private. She can just go to the toilet to shit out her gold bricks. Domestic Violence cases must be even more bullshit in that world.
So either there are special rules for her type of quirk, or Momo is a sheep.

Cute

You asked "why buy stuff", she needs to buy food.