Conan

Ok boys this is pure bullshit. He goes to a private resort that no Haitian will ever step foot in and then claims victory. Let's have a good old meme war.

OPERATION: SH*THOLE WILL SOON COMMENCE

1) START THE HASHTAG #SHITHOLE on twitter, or something better
2)Make memes like it's no tomorrow. Get creative, and make it nasty.

That's really it though. Any more ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahSrZ5W19vc
youtu.be/VgAAUHkYm58
youtube.com/watch?v=ypAaWlNiyFI
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/07/29/537945957/you-probably-dont-want-to-know-about-haitis-sewage-problems
blackedraw.com/the-after-party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well he already has aids so nothing really to be worried about except getting robbed with a broken bottle

nice beaches.

>conan: haiti isn't a shithole
>also conan: youtube.com/watch?v=ahSrZ5W19vc

>Mountains entirely deforested in the background

What kind of retard takes this seriously?

#Shithole

Ask this Haitian how he feels about his Haitian shithole.

b-but Conan is /ourguy/ \:

Lmao imagine being this triggered by one word from Trump that you drop tens of thousands of dollars, if not more, to go to Haiti of all places and take dishonest pictures

Best meme of 2018 so far

BourgeoisConan is better than the old Conan. I like his casual racism and white supremacy. It takes balls to go vacation in a shithole's resort cut off from the locals and pretend everything is peachy.

Remember when the Jews jewed him out of The Tonight Show, the gig he had always dreamed of? He was supposed to get it sooner but they jewed out of it for Leno's sake.

Then the Jews decided that Leno should go on immediately before Conan's Tonight Show. Because that's the Jewish way of handing over a show from one host to the next, to essentially pre-empt the new host with the old one apparently.

And then he was in that job, getting jewed by Leno every night, and the ratings weren't there for The Tonight Show. And so the Jew Zucker who now owns CNN and who wants to buy out other networks, he decided Conan wasn't a good fit for The Tonight Show anymore and essentially told Conan to fuck off.

fuck yes

who cares? Anyone that lets their political views be influenced by a hacky t.v. show host deserves to be rused.

Fuck off shill

That truly is awsome. Good job!

Why do i keep seeing this?

What are the actual odds that that coconut was grown on haiti? Think about that for a second. These people are in such a death battle with reality that a millionaire arranged an exclusive fake vacation in one of the most impoverished places in the world. Just so that he could virtue signal that it wasn't an obvious shithole by going to a place where the native are not allowed so as to keep it presentable and then takes a selfie drinking a designer cocktail out of a coconut that had to be flown in because everything not made out of stone has been eaten. The people there are so poor they take out loans to get the ingredients to make dirt cookies to hopefully sell for a profit. And this asshole had a fancy cocktail whipped up for him on a beach that was most likely cordoned off by private security all so that he could have a selfie taken to snub the president that dared to tell the truth in public. Fuck you Connan I used to think you were cool. Now you are just another in a long line of loud spoiled liberal faggots that I can't stand.

You ise to think he was cool? Lol wow

Behind the scenes:
youtu.be/VgAAUHkYm58

Actually

I don't care if it's a shill or not this is a good meme

I've been a fan of Conan since '93. This Haiti trip is a trademark limousine liberal move: Conan flew in for a couple days, did some photo ops and gave some speeches, then left. He doesn't actually care about Haitians, he just wants to use desperately poor people to make political points back home. Shame, Conan O'Brien.

Your crying about loosing Conan? Dude, we lost Eminem. He's crying alongside feminists now. By the end of all this, all your hero's will be dead to you. Only The God Emperor will remain.

What a fucking idiot. The definition of ivory tower, liberal elite, bourgeois assholes who have no ability to empathize or connect with the actual working classes.
I think commies and right wingers can actually both agree for once that this man is a retard

so brave

>You see him work every week.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypAaWlNiyFI

>He doesn't actually care about Haitians, he just wants to use desperately poor people to make political points back home. Shame, Conan O'Brien.

I think it comes down to wanting a bump in his ratings... a point or two. On the backs of some of the poorest people in the world. Shameful indeed.

If Conan has a Dorian Gray-style painting locked away somewhere, it's not looking too good right about now.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice. That place is a wasteland.
Libtards is the answer to your question.

IT WAS LEGAL FOR A RAPIST TO GET AWAY WITH RAPE AND SERVE NO JAILTIME IF THEY MARRIED THE VICTIM IN HAITI UP UNTIL 2005

They got rid of that law? Haite really is a shithole

And Trump calls this place a shithole....

Wow, Haiti is completely fine. Thanks Conan. Now we must once and for all stop all aid to Haiti.

I thought one could solve poverty with foreign platitudes.

Countermeme idea. Create shit that says, "we give X billions of dollars a year to THIS place", with pics of Conan's trip.

He is probably really not in Haiti's water - not if he is smart - and if he is he better have all his vaccines in order and good insurance.
You Probably Don't Want To Know About Haiti's Sewage Problems
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/07/29/537945957/you-probably-dont-want-to-know-about-haitis-sewage-problems
Port-au-Prince, Haiti, is one of the largest cities in the world without a central sewage system. There are no sewers connecting sinks, showers and toilets to hulking wastewater treatment plants. Most of the more than 3 million people in the metro area use outhouses, and much of that waste ends up in canals, ditches and other unsanitary dumping grounds where it can contaminate drinking water and spread disease.

INB4 Conan uses these to make fun of Sup Forums on his show
>put me in the screenshot

You wbnt to help haiti? Portepotties, sterilisation and free birth control. Same for india.

pretty sure this is all a conan show forced meme, this is the most attention he's had in years

>Irish
>white
We know micks are kikes’ favorite pets. Look at how many potato niggers in entertainment and politics.

>ITT Cherrypicking

its retarded for either side to do this. Lot of places in america look like 3rd world shit holes

Man, you guys get triggered so easily. Fucking snowflakes. Grow up bitches.

flood twitter with these...

This, usa is fuckin pathetic

Just looked on Twitter. 100% of the replies are anti-conan. Totally backfired as expected.
Oh look, /pol is right again. Hilarious.

wasn't this him being ironic? you guys were already laughing about people doing this same thing on twitter.

>find out exact location of photo
>find pictures of surrounding area
>call the ginger cunt out with the evidence on Twitter
>???
>profit

>If you make fun of your enemy, you lose

lel

good idea

>>>blackedraw.com/the-after-party

why so few pics?

Resort or he's took that photo in The Dominican Republic
Good to see Sup Forums at work.

He said, while standing on the dead coral and barren sea.

He's a comedian. His resort post was meant to be ironic. Only a moron would think that is an honest representation of Haiti.

Why did this take so long to say Sup Forums are we getting dumber? Why hasn't anyone just gotten the location of the resort and looked up a satellite photo of the place and retweet it to him.

>micks are kikes’ favorite pets
I don't know where you get this shit. Maybe because Catholics are cucked.

>implying this isn't exactly the response he wanted
You underestimate him. He is not only appeasing a majority of low IQ lefties, he has provoked the majority of low IQ civic nationalist cucks into pointing out the obvious while completely absolving himself of responsibility for the aftermath of redpilling that ensues. Is this not the best move to subvert the Jew?

You're doing exactly what he wanted. Good goy.

>guarded with literal machine guns

I'll bet he's in the Dom rep - still a shithole but nowhere near Haiti levels at least they have the sense to keep the Haitians out

This you morons.
>Haitian (or other shithole) Gore
>Conan head
Emphasize the most brutal shitholeness of these places.

Didn't Haiti used to be the best country in the Caribbean but then they raped, tortured and killed all whites and now it's like mad max without the cars? I'd love to see this entertainment jew go into one of the slums, he wouldn't last more than 10 seconds I bet

After viewing the other shops here, I retract my statement.
Some gigs were had.

MUSICAL GUEST

"RAPE & KILL STEEL DRUM BAND"

Since liberals agree that Haiti isn't a shithole I suppose we can send all the Haitians back home right?

subtle 9/10

he was asking for it

You know what is bothering me the most? Conan isnt filming the people. If you watch the producers videologs conan literally drove outside of the city to get his material on THE FIRST DAY. This means that any material that would paint Haiti in a more favorable light that included its fucking people ran out during their 1st day.

No one's done this? Someone hook me up with some more pictures/video and I'll try to find it in google earth.

quality

what is it that hes trying to convey? it feels so dumb and paints him in such a bad light that it comes across as bait.

You might think that, but you have to keep in mind his audience is lobotomy-tier. Braindead

>take a brief vacation on the network's dime
>simultaneously rack up virtue signaling cred with libshits
It's a selfish dick move but I'm not sure how much I can fault him. Remote segments seem to be the only thing his show really has going for it.
On the plus side, this might encourage idiots to visit the real Haiti if they've been led to believe the country looks like a private resort.

can some user post the Conan template?
t. shoopfag

>We know micks are kikes’ favorite pets.

>On the plus side, this might encourage idiots to visit the real Haiti
Exactly. Hopefully lots of liberals go there and well, once they go there most of them probably won't make it back and if they do, they'll be somewhat redpilled

Is there a chance he will reference this meme in his talk show, showing some of the shoops? If he does, it may redeem him for me.

Yep, need to end refugees and any charities.
Conan is right it's too good for all that attention.

rabbi i didnt shop that image. Don't you have a synagog to stink up somewhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=ahSrZ5W19vc

shop him into Auschwitz.

>it's a sunny day, must be a great place!

How are there no fish in all that water?

tv comedians would never joke about this in this day and age. they draw the line at brown people jokes.

top kek