Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fe45ohvczw8
youtube.com/watch?v=5NKJIpDmApI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic very related

Your favorite anime

The edge

youtu.be/fe45ohvczw8

This one old anime where the main characters were bug mechs with designs that were so ridiculously phallic, I actually winced when a mech that looked like a penis and a set of testicles exploded.

I don't remember the name, and I'm not going to ask here because this isn't /r/.

Himouto Umaru Chan.

Big Order

Hunter x Hunter

Evangelion

Sword art Online
Even the """good""" season is some of the worst television I've seen in my life.

Big Order

Master of Martial Hearts

Kotoura-san. I was literally offended by how bad it was.

the season 2 for psycho pass was so bad I regretted watching the first season

Big Order
But it was so bad it was good twice over.

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Is the order a rabbit.
Its like watching paint dry.

Rail Wars

Master of Martial Hearts

I watched the first episode for the pink haired titty monster. Wasn't even worth watching another.

Musashi gundou

I watched as a personal challenge to my self just to see if I can stomach finishing it

Anything popular

Infinite stratos. It was so much shit. And this was during the time that I consume any kind of harem, but this made me rethink my life.

Fuck off jojobrony.

Acchi Kocchi. What a boring bullshit.

I watched a lot of garbage ecchi and haremshit when I was 13-14 but this was probably the worst one

god that looks awful...

this or that thing from a few seasons ago with the offensively retarded boob girl and they played an mmo, it was so bad i usually try to forget anything about it

Funny you say that when kememeno friends is literally jap MLP

This along with similar shows feel like a visible symptom cultural malaise. The viewers lives are shit, the country is going to shit so conflict and loss in fiction is too much for them, they want to see their country personified in this strong silent unbeatable main character. Similar to Superman during the Great Depression

inb4 some nerd says "b-but it had a canon hentai episode!!!"

It was pure fucking garbage, and was everything that's wrong with the world post-1991. It's pure distilled shit.

>kememeno friends
You have to be 18 to post here. Is Kemono Friends the new filter for underage/deepfags on Sup Forums?

Evangelion

Still can't believe I sat through 20+ episodes and a movie of that garbage, constantly hoping it would do something interesting.

Nope, just autistic Shinji refusing to get in the fucking robot, autistic rei being autistic, and asuka providing the needed waifu. Sprinkle in some absolutely meaningless Christian symbols and angelological references, a bit of mean dad to attract all the weeaboos, and just a hint of development every now and then-- always followed with something that absolutely destroys said development.

>Kemono friends
>there's actually no Kemono

This is so bad it's good.

Actually bad things range from insulting to boring.
Valvrave S2 is pretty terrible, mostly because it's so dull. Aldnoah Season 1 is really insulting to anyone's intelligence.

nice meme

Thanks

I'm sorry, but the only newfags around here are the ones that treat that garbage show like some object of worship. Stop projecting.

>>>/reddit/
You'll find people who watch your shitty manime there.

This or Burst Angel, Shuffle or Elfen Lied

Can someone just post Oreimo for me? I don't wanna have any of it on my computer anymore.

I don't even really like ero manga sensei but at least the main girl isn't a cunt Mary Sue.

Just man up to the fact that ugly shows with zero to no substance aren't very popular. No matter how many times you call others reddit it will never change that fact.

That was the first SoL I watched. I liked it

I quit after the beginning of the second episode and I saw the Columbine black trench coat

(Only the 2011 version, the 1999 version is my favorite)

fuck, this is genius

Anne Happy was so bad I can't even put in words, just looking at their faces make me angry.

CLAAAIRE!

y'all niggas ain't seen shit

How am I supposed to remember it?
I've watched shit so bad it took me 3 episodes to realize i had watched it years before

Yumeria was nice, fight me IRL.
youtube.com/watch?v=5NKJIpDmApI

Hey, fuck you!

The manga "Evergreen." I regret every page read.

from beginning to end without dropping? re:zero

I like this short quite a bit actually.

>nerd
P-please no bully.

Not the worst anime, but Fullmetal Alchemist is close to the worst manga I've ever read.

Fight me nerds

At least you've watched more than the season meme show and actually know what shit is.

One of the first shows I've watched. The characters were kinda fun, I think

Charlotte. And I watched the whole thing. Holy shit.

Girls Bravo. Cringe tastic garbage.

stealth recommendation thread?
I hate anime about cute girls doing cute things with silly humor
Can anyone tell me about other similar series that I would hate?

Stealth streaming thread

It was cancer to me

I would genuinely have to think about it. Chance are I dropped it a few episodes in and soon after forgot about it. Meme answers like SAO are just trying to fit in. It was garbage, yes, but if it's honestly the worst you've seen, you've not seen much.

Does the anime even cover the cancerous parts? Shitoge getting all the paneltime she needs, Onodera not getting anything, even her sister having more paneltime than her and Raku slowing reaching new heights of density for romance protagonists

nekogami yaoyorozu
there's probably a reason you've never heard of it

hey at least the games and the bear rape joke were funny

So I was watching some video a friend sent me about some anime shit and in it, it eludes to some shit about "The final battle" between Naruto and the edgy one, and considering I stopped watching before even hitting 50 episodes, and these events took place in 400+ I have no idea what its on about

So, is this dude canonically dead now or what?

I never thought of linking SAO and Columbine, but now I do and I must thank you for the laughter that will ensue whenever anyone brings SAO in the future.

Probably the worst movies I've ever seen, anime or otherwise. I don't think I've ever seen a movie so blatantly miss the point of its source material while being fundamentally broken as an actual film. Fans hate it, newcomers are confused by it, it fucking sucks.

My list of irredeemable shit anime. In no particular order.

Blood-C
Pupa
Berserk (2016)
Elfin Lied
Deadman Wonderland
School Days

Hiro Mishama is possibly one of the worse writers in the business.

The dead and ugly stepchild of MAPPA anime

I drop stuff I don't like fast, but I watched all of Aldnoah Zero with someone and was bored to tears the whole time.

Isn't Claymore Berserk-lite?

ITT people posting stuff that's mediocre in the worst of cases rather than really bad shit.

>Japan is going to shit
All they have to do, the only thing they have to do, is fuck.

All of these.

Free!
still haunts me

Probably the Blazblue anime, it's not even that offensive in terms of production, but it's really fucking boring. Even animes like Eiken, or Mars of destruction i liked more, because those were at least entertainingly bad, Blazblue was just a long boring drag.

Gyo was bad but it was hilarious at the same time.

Hokuto no Ken

Still can't believe I sat through 100+ episodes and a movie of that garbage, constantly hoping it would do something interesting.

Nope, just autistic kenshiro refusing to stop being a moralfag, autistic rei being autistic, and yuria providing the needed waifu. Sprinkle in some absolutely meaningless Chinese symbols and martial art references, a bit of mean rivals to attract all the weeaboos, and just a hint of development every now and then-- always followed with something that absolutely destroys said development.

I can't even consider FSN as just bad, its like they deliberately went out of their way to make it horrible
>Ughhh, you're so strong you killed me 5 times in one strike
Fuck off

Paranoia Agent. Overrated garbage trying too hard to be deep shit.

this, and I loved air, clannad, angel beats and LB but that was so shitty

Samurai Deeper Kyo, Final Fantasy Unlimited or Wolf's Rain.