mega.nz/#!kVc2yJ4Q!WvHBV5v9CAzWmh41FPHlmis3KGwUnJ5R2KzCBs7Bs8E

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every Rem until thread wakes up.
Who has the second page to this?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

watch the anime and liked it but tried the manga and got confused is the show ahead of the manga i know it originally was a novel but when i go to kiss manga theirs like 3 re zero manga's

every arc has an own manga, the arc 3 manga is ongoing and is currently right before the whale fight (ep 19)

so is the anime head of the manga?

Because of reasons, each story arc has its own manga.

Manga of arc 1 and 2 are complete, manga of arc 3 is still ongoing.

Considering that the anime covers the first 3 arcs it also means that the manga is still behind, although cuts less content than the anime.

Light Novel is at Arc 4 while the Web Novel is at Arc 6

If you want to catch up the novel: pastebin.com/u3VJggF6

I hate Rem.

fuck off, Emilia

I don't see why Emilia should hate Rem more than Rem hates Emilia.

Rem is ashamed of her own animosity towards Emilia and thus doesn't act on it, while Emilia instead doesn't really keep her jealousy in check when it arises

>Though naturally when she started thinking about chopping her silver hair short, everyone
collectively yanked the breaks on it.
Hopefully this was 'Fortuna looks cool and has short hair' and not 'That potato is stealing my attention'

Rem a shit. A SHIT!

Sex with Beako!

The only good half elf is a dead half elf.

The beako is not for sexual.

don't be rude

Lolis are always for sex, stop depriving them of good feels.

Stop.

You can't stop the truth, user.

post rams

Emilia wouldn't dare do anything to upset Subaru or he will leave her village frozen forever. Even yandere Emilia in Echidna If didn't do things like killing the potato because that would upset Subaru.

Are all Oni in the re:zero universe so pathetic that they can only love human men that love other women?

Not as pathetic as half elf sluts who ruin everyones lives and fall in love with (as well as cucked by) a human who in turn is in love with a potato.

Why is it any criticism of Rem is assumed to be the work of Emiliafags? I'm a lolifag myself, and Beatrice is my favorite girl.

I really want to read the WN but I'm so afraid of it being dropped and taking forever to catch up

Why would it be dropped? It's a merchandise money maker and consistently in the top 10 for nip light novels sold.

Both were orphaned as children and raised by a deviant clown. The sisters seem like they're both portrayed to be a little warped.

Dropped by the translator.

I'm glad we have summaryanon translating for us.
TC goes at a snails pace and then there's Remon.

Summaryfaggot will get FUCKING BLOWN soon enough.

How does gook shit get 3 chapters a day while this is so slow?

Because Tappei is swimming in money and sometimes forgets to update.

>then there's Remon.
I'm glad there's someone translating the BD specials.

Speaking of which, the people who've gotten the Rem IF seem to want it animated, so more people can see it. Apparently the prologue is pretty painful, and one of the high points is apparently a talk Rem and Subaru have, since I've seen it mentioned various times.

Unfortunately, I don't know where to look if I want to get real spoilers.

Why don't remtards just learn Japanese like the rest of us?

I mean, I apreciate Remon's work, Rem is by far my favourite.
Anyways I have no right to complain about the translators, they do it for free so we filthy gaijins can keep up with the story.
I don't have the willpower to learn nip, truly slothful

I'm FRICKIN trying but kanji is a pretty hardcore grind.

I actually started learning nip, but some stuff got in the way. I should definitely get back to it.

Anyhow, Subaru apparently talks to Rem about his parents during their talk. It also seems Subaru gets past his previous failures and manages to help save everyone that he's gotten to know in Kararagi, so I guess he still winds up being Rem's hero in the end.

Whatever happened to that spfag faggot?

If i could put effort into anything I wouldn't be on this website or watching anime all thr time.

I was going to comment, but that's technically a correct statement as the only two Oni in the universe do love human men that love other women. As for historical Oni, no, they'd have as much problem with half-breeds as they do with twins.

>I'm a lolifag myself
So an Emiliafag?

Post your Rem rin panels

He's been dead for years.
Maybe tomorrow. I need to finish up Rem:NEET first.

>tfw best girl gets slipped into a 4 panel patato comic

>He's been dead for years.
Oh that's a shame, I haven't visited these threads in a long time but I remember him having meltdowns which were fucking hilarious.

Emilia is fully developed. I have no interest in the body of an old cow.

Thats my last one.

>Emilia is fully developed
Not her brain. You are literally interested in a child

You lack true refinement. Disappointing.

If Emilia's body type reflected her mental age, I would love her, but the fact remains her body is that of a cow.

Post Beako daughteru cuddling.

You stop this

How do you justify that retarded scene where doves suddenly start flying?

He was fucking autistic

Not their fault that they happened to be in love with assholes that are ridiculous obsessed with some other girls. But Rem is luckier since Subaru still does act like a husbando around her. Ram is not that fortunate.
I hope the twins can somehow defy their fates and stop being second choice (especially Rem since its how her life's been since birth). As warped and crazy as the twins might be, they deserve to be happy.

Fuckin hell my heart cant take this

>ridiculous obsessed with some other girls
I think Subaru is a bit silly, but I can respect Roswaal's love, and I can only blame Ram if her twisted love causes her pain.

He left after everyone found out he was lying about Shitmilia winning in the novels

Yeah that doujin is very heartwarming. You should give it a read.

I don't. The anime has issues.
Stop laying the bait.
Honestly, how would you want Ram's relationship to develop? What do you think would be truly ideal for her?

beware ye who besmirch the blue

>I'm a lolifag myself
So a Remfag?

>you now remember Rem is still asleep and has been asleep for years since at least 2011-12 iirc
Cant wake up. Save me (Tappei)

Rem is not a loli. Think Beatrice, Typhon, Lewes, Felt, Petra, etc.

Look at this loliface
How is that not loli?

Loli is not a facial structure, it is a body type. Her face isn't even that of a loli, she looks very mature.

Dumb fucking newfag literally lurk harder

You should probably take your own advice

This is pretty good

I want Roswaal to at least become a decent man and reciprocate Ram's love for him. Seeing Roswaal treat her like a doormat and always take advantage of her while Ram does nothing but obeying him pains me greatly. Even if clown doesn't hook up with Ram anymore, it's fine. I just want to see someone that will appreciate the real her and not treat her like a tool or option.

Roswaal has done nothing wrong.

He let a book own his ass for 400 years.

is this a motherfucking jojo reference?

And he has lived for over 400 years and is one of the most powerful people under the firmament. Worked out pretty well, didn't it?

He kissed a fucking 8 yo Ram. That's enough to get him jailed already.

This isn't funny anymore.

Ferris is a cunt

C U N T
U
N
T

Felix*

>370 years without your waifu
seems shitty

>die and never see your waifu again
>suffer for 400 years and see her again
Seems like an obvious choice.

Is there any way to make Subaru and Rem immortal so they can always be together?

He didn't need the book for that

Bodyswap Subaru into Rigel and Rem into Spica?

Maybe not, but he believed his book to make his path to his waifu absolute, and it worked for a pretty long time.

Good point. I guess in his situation I might do the same. However, it still didn't work out very well for him yet. 400 years without his waifu and now the book is dead so it might have been for nothing. I haven't finished reading the translated stuff though so maybe he's taking it better than I would.

So is Subaru Flugel?