MAJOR HAPPENING!! FISA MEMO??? Get in here!!

Post the unmodified so people can prove you're not full of shit

what do you guys think, is this the real deal??

Ultra fake, ultra gay, just like OP

Christ I hate you people.

I don't have it...got it from another source. I'll will ask if he has the original

Um no. It's every talking point from the last year exactly with zero new info. Plus it was a four page memo.

We have never seen footage of the shooting. And we still have never identified the culprits in a major white population, so maybe

The grammar is so fucking horrible but we are dealing with retarded burger mutts so who knows

Then this can be dismissed as fake and gay until proven otherwise

Nice try, Shareblue.

Fake and gay until the original is confirmed. If this is legit... HOLY FUCK

Numerous grammatical errors.

So gay you might catch the aids just from reading it.

Knowing Trump, he'll probably wait until the State of the Union to release it all. Everyone's present. He names names

I wish it was real

True.

It is also true that I will remain hopefully and erect until it is proven to be wishful thinking.

The above said, if there were ever a circumstance where T(earthly)PTB were going become insanely desperate to the point of a sour grapes nuking/FF op these circumstances would likely fit the bill...hmmm

>At the time of the breach, Mr. Rich was employed by the Democratic National Committee at the time of the breach
Seems legit

False.

I want to believe, but there are problems with this document. For one thing there are numerous repetitions and grammatical errors. Also I have trouble believing that this would be classified merely as, "For Official Use Only". Also it's rather straightforward for a government document.

Obviously if it were real though then multiple people in the former administration would be on the hook for murder so that's something. Gonna need confirmation from somewhere else though on this source.

Yeah, only the bestest grammarists work for the govment.

reddit get out

>pardon me security, just gonna drag this photocopier into the scif room for a minute.

It's just poorly written.
>We have determined that the DNC was Breached by an individual named Seth Rich
That level of detail and specificity and exactness is remarkable
Fake and Gay

Assuming this memo is genuine, which it isn't, OPs memo seems to come from the DOJ and not the intelligence committees summary of events

Saw FOUO marking and immediately knew it was fake and also gay.

a

Read the second sentence is fake

appears that JIDF has niggers working the nightshift. Shilling this a second time?
KYS
sage
all fields
and kikes.

No, it's too good to be true, and the 2nd sentence has a glaring flaw.

bad fake, doesnt even state classified.

i wish, can we wait for the real thing please?

>ms13 was used
Wasn't there 2 dead latino gang members found dead in a car 24~ hours later a few hours away?

>At the time of the breach, Mr. Rich was employed by the Democratic National Committee at the time of the breach

Fucking bullshit. Fuck off OP.

Did you copy this from facebook?

>At the time of the breach, Mr. Rich was employed by the DNC at the time of the breach.

Quality, professional.

This is the image that I saw on my political discord server. No clue if it's real or not but it's the unedited version of the OP.

t. just some normie