>Pres Trump departing DC for PA 1/18/18
youtu.be/XXOEs11Nqyw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zUH4JdWyZs
vocaroo.com/i/s1m5xvjK4Fo1
cnn.com/2018/01/21/opinions/government-shutdown-opinion-stewart/index.html
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2010-title10/html/USCODE-2010-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap15-sec332.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=o8xDkxA5Ug0#t=33s
youtu.be/RBj4a1POhFM
judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/01/illegal-aliens-quietly-relocated-throughout-u-s-commercial-flights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REAL AWOO HOURS!

Her voice is adorable.
youtube.com/watch?v=1zUH4JdWyZs

No, and hopefully it never reopens.

Digits and the government shut down lasts for 6 months
Love from Canada

>NYT now reporting on fucking strip shows

CHECKED
AWOOOOO~

ayooo

Midterms are going to be a RED WAVE. I'm certain of it.

Not gonna happen, guy

>NYT now reporting on fucking strip shows
gets better, one of the reporters present (there were multiple media outlets there) got a lap dance

Your girl could use a "hug," don't you think?

vocaroo.com/i/s1m5xvjK4Fo1

guys my loli sister is on trump train now

>btw any updates on those missing text messages?
Not that I've seen, went to sleep seeing the NSA had deleted all Bush Presidency surveillance.

these bakers getting sloppy with their capitalization is really starting to grim my fandango

Oh thank God.

>5 min into /ptg/ threads and she gives you this look

Thanks, user. 30 under 30 is a pretty big deal, she must be really smart!

then i hereby designate you GrammarBaker and require 5 threads from you.

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES

That’s NOT a bikini

MASS CHIMPOUTS IMMANENT

>ywn be smart

why even live

>pretentious enough to call yourselves "scribes" while you're paying for private dances at a titty bar
Degenerate.

She has a long career ahead of her. Hopefully she runs for some kind of office or gets a good appointment one day.

Anything happen today? Or has it just been another boring weekend?

i think they mean the top

1. I would rather stop baking completely than ever trip or namefag
2. I'm going to bed soon anyways sweetie :)

/ourqb/ is headed to super bowl number eight. Press S to spit on what's left of Vice News

cnn.com/2018/01/21/opinions/government-shutdown-opinion-stewart/index.html

They said it was taking too much space.

>He isn't a dictator. He has to work through the system like everyone before him.
The facilities intended to house illegals can never possibly handle all 40+ million of them. They need to be removed by non-bureaucratic means. The militia MUST be activated to enforce federal laws. It's the law. gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2010-title10/html/USCODE-2010-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap15-sec332.htm

>§332. Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority
>Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.
>(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 15; Pub. L. 109–163, div. A, title X, §1057(a)(2), Jan. 6, 2006, 119 Stat. 3440.)

She's WH Communications Director but seems to be painfully shy. It's so cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8xDkxA5Ug0#t=33s

He looks like he has terry crews’ pectorals.

We should shop those in

>see there's a vacancy in student government >decide to run, figure I can perhaps stop or at least complicate SJW agenda
>somehow win election despite University being stupidly liberal
>university administration is now making me take "SafeZone" training to ensure that "I better understand the identities of students I represent"

What postmodernist conjecture am I in for?
Also, what is DeVos doing to fix universities?

>ywn have Hope enter your office, lock the door and plead you to ravage her as a matter of national security

I assume this is a legal-aged girl talking in babyspeak, am I right

>refs give the pats another game
the absolute principality of sportsball

Its definitely lasting at least past state of the union

Lmao the left always makes enemies of people they can’t beat
But I mean I guess it’s not a coincidence that they’re always white men

I swear to god these leftist cunts better not prop up the eagles as some answer to Trump and invoke the curse I will fucking rage

S

I'm on the train to visit a friend and ICE just a Latino woman off. They asked if I was a citizen, I said yes and they moved on. Asked if she was on, Spanish. Two minutes later, one says "alright we got her" amd they take her away.

Fuck I love my President.

they'll teach you about xer then go around the room and ask everyone's pronouns to which everyone will respond either he/her

Oh my god im fucking crying she is the cutest thing Ive ever seen in my life. It physically hurts

wth happened to all of hillary's cronies like huma
they all disappeared lately

So how long does the government need to stay closed for a permanent end to dreamers to become official?

>United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings
>ordinary course of judicial proceedings
>judicial proceedings
When was this ever taken to the SC?

Tax cuts+Democrats shutting down government+Wall funding (even if it comes with DACA)=Trump/GOP win

Democrats shot themselves in the foot, they should have let the republicans do whatever they wanted in 2017 and then whined for 3+ years instead of putting up these failed defense. They literally copied every mistake the Republicans did during Obama, AND even failed to do that since Trump passed major legislation within 1 year rather than Obama being held to his 2nd year.

best frens good luck in school tomorrow!

work hard, play hard!

Hope Hicks desperately needs a stylist. She's hot AF but has shit-tier fashion sense.

God bless Trump

It looks terrible. Should be all in capitals, unless it's in quotations (and even then, every first letter ought to be capitalized).

They are spooked. Deleting and smashing everything

How was everyones weekend? Are you MYGA? (making yourself great again)
ill go ahead and start
>be loser neet alcoholic from 2013-2015
>Trump turns me around
>now making /comfy/ livin in the midwest
>get qt innocent gf dating for 2 months before first kiss
>fastfoward almost a year
>she starts getting hot and heavy with me on couch while we are watching Dune
>gives best head of my life (despite her never doing it before)
>find out she specifically went to the internet to look up how to best pleasure an uncut dick, licking the frenulum and under the foreskin etc
>multiple hours of cuddling and her reading me HP lovercraft before going to bed
Very good weekend

thanks, have to go in an our

It’s a dude with a voice changer. Don’t bother clicking it. It’s called “loli voice acting”

that dogger is happy but not happy enough
youtu.be/RBj4a1POhFM

There are not enough immigration judges to handle the number of illegals within the U.S.; they are backed up years beyond their capacity. It is time to activate the militia. judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/01/illegal-aliens-quietly-relocated-throughout-u-s-commercial-flights/

Umm no sweetheart
She had all of the fashion world talking about her when she wore a suit not too long ago

??

I figure after two weeks the public will be yelling and dems to drop stupid daca because nobody cares that much

Alleged ref scandals aside, the NFL dodged a bullet as a Jags-Eagles SB matchup ratings would be the lowest rated ever.

Steelers or Chiefs fan? I bet you voted Cruz in the primaries too

Can someone post her nudes? The ones of her outdoors full body or the topless ones?

DACA expires in March
And that's if Gorsuch doesn't get a chance to take a big fat judicial shit on it in the supreme court at some point before that

That tux was not a good look at all. She looked like a lesbian.

That's absolutely what will happen

Why doesn't Trump put an advisory saying only by American and support merrica.
It's not like anyone is going to retaliate.

Do you think Anne still has sex?

I'd love to be her pool boy fuck toy

>find out she specifically went to the internet to look up how to best pleasure an uncut dick, licking the frenulum and under the foreskin etc

My ex’s all did this. In the end they all ended up loving foreskin & the extra layer of playing around it gives them.

I hope you mongoloids realize that trump is just a figurehead who shitposts on twitter all day while Jarvanka are calling the shots.

isn't that the woman from daily caller?

Indeed. I've ridden the train nearly every year for the past decade to visit a friend, that was new. And great. I can say America is Great Again.

Wife is a LEGAL Russian Immigrant. She hates DINDUS, and can't stand Snowflake Libfags or the whole LGBTQUIEORE nonsense. We paid thousands in fees, completed all our paperwork and did everything the right way, and my wife's case is delayed because USCIS is still processing refugees. So we do everything the right way (and we get delayed). They just hop the boarder, or claim "muh isis refugee, muh terrorist" and they get put at the front of the list from some left over (Obama cucklord policies). WTF

>tfw Jew
IT WAS STOLEN FROM ME IT'S NOT FAIR

I mean you can say that but you’re irrelevant, people who matter were impressed and I can assure you that a woman on that level does indeed have a top tier stylist

Just wait until Trump campaigns for them and the actual tax cuts kick in. I'm pretty sure this is mostly from the government shutdown being obvious dems.

yiddie tiddies would've started wwiii over syria, thanks

Trump is such a great guy to be around. Anyone whos seen him live knows what im talking about, its electrifying. He completely sucks the air out of a room

where's hope?
we need her daily posts

How would I go about acquiring one of these qt innocent gf's?

They get priority “future democrat voters” (tm) express lane service

I thought that was Putin?

Oh wait - I mean President Bannon.

Now it's his daughter?

Make up your mind retard.

Check back tomorrow. I'm sure HuffPo or Vox will have articles up about how Philly is now the center of le Resistance

>never did it before

And you actually believe that?

Hahaha

>gf
>engaging in pleasures of the flesh

>uncut
>American

Must be rarer than hen's teeth

>Anchor marriages are bad except when the flotus does it

she's fine. she's a big girl