/mbmc/ UNSTOPPABLE EDITION

ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

Game Plan:
1. Posters go up Sunday Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Godspeed anons

PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4029557/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=HHT3Pe39UQg
mobile.twitter.com/IGD_News/status/955275633923207169
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumpy

MAKE ONE IN SPANISH, ARABIC, AND CHINESE. I'll POST THEM AT MY UNI IF ANONS MAKE ONE FOR ME.

morale reminder that our enemies would need to BE GOD in order to remove all the posters before they reach the audience and the media reacts
i.e. they would need omniscience & omnipresence

these are going up in 25+ countries around the world, in "public spaces & campuses" - they would need an army of tens, maybe hundreds of millions to patrol every square inch of human civilization to remove them

it's IMPOSSIBLE for them to stop this, remember this and ignore shills completely

CARRY ON LADS

bumpity bump

bump

funny you should say that
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4029557/

^^^in case you didn't see it in the other thread. and ending diversity is the stated goal of multiculturalism though. ask any leftist how they view the human race 500 years from now and they'll say something like "one completely mixed human race"

REMINDER TO IGNORE ALL SHILLS!!

IF YOU'RE PARTICIPATING IN POSTING FLIERS, MAKE SURE YOU'RE FULLY COVERED, TAPE THEM QUICK, AND BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!!

FOR ANYONE THAT CAN'T PARTICIPATE, SPREAD THE WORD AND INVITE OTHER ANONS IN ON THE FUN

STAY SAFE.

contribootin

Anyone have the template for the USA one?

Nice

Some stuff from IOTBW

Bumparoo

twitter blatantly shadowbanning the my borders my choice hashtag.

this is who / what you fight for, leftists.

downright censorship

riddle me this, euphoric gentlemen and scholarly women of the enlightened left:
if your enemy is wrong, then why are you censoring your enemy? shouldn't you let the enemies points and views stand testament to the masses to be approved or disapproved in the domain of public opinion?

Bump

Gods with all the good Kekistanis

Put these up and they'll track the printers. DSA and multicultural organizations at several universities across the United States have been alerted of this organized hate poster campaign targeting and stereotyping immigrants with the intent of making people feel unsafe. We have the thread links saved in the archive, and me and a few colleagues in my chapter of the DSA have collected evidence of these threads to present to the diversity office. We have contacted them about this plan in advance and at our university at least, if found they state they will work to "investigate to the fullest extent" and dish out a severe punishment. They have been told that there is an organized terror campaign targeted at minorities by white nationalist groups online. Yeah, put these up here, and get fucking caught and blacklisted from professional life. I dare you boys.

Right here user

>"one completely mixed human race"
yup: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4029557/
Good link. I'd like Peterson to discuss this stuff, if he hasn't already.

>tfw their entire m.o. is being dishonest and avoiding open debate
>ours is simply telling the truth
What other evidence do you need that we're the good guys, seriously?

>we will violate your basic human right to free expression if you try to spread awareness of the destruction of your countries
You sound like an objectively awful human.

I'd be on board if it didnt have some gay looking anime face on it

>Put these up and they'll track the printers.

LMAOOOOOOO, You're so full of shit KEKK

has anyone considered making mini bookmark sized versions and slipping them into books at libraries? or would that be too risky?

>MUH PRINTERS
>MUH INVESTIGATING A NON-CRIME
>MUH SPACE JUNK
>MUH INCOMING METEORS
>MUH STAY INSIDE OR YOU'LL DIE

nah m8t sounds innocent as hell to me

great idea. would help. but will probably get arrested for this. anyway good luck to you all!

>Posting posters is terrorism

>Get blacklisted for posting posters

Wew lad. You are insufferable.

Where's here though?

Go here: voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

USA is right at the top of the list

this
rotten to the core, and completely incapable of self reflection or hygiene

I have a printer in my dorm room commiefag.

>a few colleagues in my chapter of the DSA have collected evidence of these threads to present to the diversity office.

Jesus christ you sound like the fucking gestapo

I like this idea

The Jew trembles in fear

We've presented a case to our school. They know what these posters look like and what to look for and what the intent behind them is. They are outraged to say the least. I will not reveal the school because I don't want any of you to pussy out, I want you to think you can get away with it if you go here and then get fucked no lube and outed as a racist. I want you to see the fruits of your actions.

>organized
>Sup Forums
ok gayboy

They never will, which is why you have to do your part user. You have to discriminate against these people every chance you get. In jobs or school or even something as boring as lawn care. Whites Only!!!

THREAD THEME

THREAD THEME

The Jew is still here.

I'm going back tomorrow to post more in the Atl area, hoping to cover more ground, lots of places I didn't cover

found a snitch mobile.twitter.com/IGD_News/status/955275633923207169

I've been busy collecting evidence too (real evidence)
pic related is one tiny sample
I have a whole folder, meticulously documented like this

>we will violate your basic human right to free expression if you try to spread awareness of the destruction of your countries
Yep, objectively awful person and certainly on the side of wrong.

But the anime face is CUTE user, CUTE!

bumpity bumpity

it's too little too late
see

>I want you to see the fruits of your actions.
>Y-You guys better not fucking d-do this. I'm serious g-guys

Fuckers like you who justify the death of native Americans, Aborigines and Aztecs should be hanged!

WRONG. IT'S THIS ONE

Man, the more you post the more I itch to go out in a miniskirt and no bra and post 100 more posters and stickers everywhere.

I want you to post your hair color.

user, it's working
don't worry about it
we know it looks amateur and childish
almost makes their reaction funnier & less reasonable
normies will see it this way too

kek

>would help. but will probably get arrested for this
is it really that bad in Germany?

Jesus hahaha

That's the funny irony. Their same arguments would have led to the destructions of those peoples as well.

I'm not actually a Nazi though, I just want healthy boundaries to preserve actual human diversity, freedom and peace.

Kek

fug. that's some dystopian mind melting lizardman 1984 propaganda if i've ever seen it. watched 5 seconds and felt my soul getting sucked. it's a really good way to redpill people though because they can't deny it. one brown mush of humanity is what the leftists have been touting as the end goal for years and everyone knows it. just tell people that diversity will be the end to actual diversity and you can see something break in their eyes.

Dammit guys, the tape I used wasn't sticky enough and the posters didn't stay on the poles them put it on. I just left them in the parking lot and fled. At least it's something?

The sad thing is: you know the truth

Even if you'll sit there and consciously deny, subconsciously you know that truth is the highest virtue

there is no such thing as YOUR truth - there is only such thing as THE truth

There is no destruction it's all in your paranoid racist little peabrain. Your life sucks because you suck not because there's brown people here. You fucking suck man, you are filled with hate for anyone not like you without even knowing them and you generalize good hardworking people as criminals based on media stereotypes or actions of a few people. Go fuck yourself.

god's work user, gj

phone fag bumping

>I just reported you to the teacher meanie! They'll make sure you really get it!

This is why bullying needs to come back, I would have kicked your ass before and after class, estroboy.

I'm not a Nazi, either. I just want the same thing you do, and I know good music when I hear it.

please try to ambush me. i carry concealed and nothing would make me happier than to have an excuse to legally gun down communists.
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I

reminder: people are putting these posters up ANYWHERE IN PUBLIC SPACES & CAMPUSES, and ANY TIME AROUND JAN 21

the precise time & location is so vague you are basically at zero risk of even coming across one of these cowardly clown faggots

your biggest risk in doing this is probably crossing the road safely

CARRY ON LADS

No they won't. You think the public are as stupid or as racist as Trump voters. Nah. At least 50% of the country will see this for what it is: blatant anti-immigrant propaganda with a racial undertone.

>hurls fucktons of abuse
>you suck you suck
>YOU are the one filled with hate

Healthy boundaries, man. We need cubicles to concentrate, bathroom stalls to pee, houses to protect our heads, and maintained borders to protect us from our differences.

Intelligence, crime, and voting stats say otherwise. From last thread:
>You are implying "destruction of your country" is occurring because of non white immigration
Specifically low IQ, violence-prone immigrants who are antithetical to Western values, of which most non-whites fit to a T.
>you always say the economy is getting better right?
No. GDP growth is an entirely false measure of standard of living. A million Somalis will add to the overall GDP, but will reduce the standard of living for everyone else due to high crime, and high welfare use rates, among dozens of other things.
>This is blatant hate speech,
No such thing, and there's nothing hateful about it anyway. It's entirely rational.

>You are saying that immigrants are bad and that America does not want any. This is racist and xenophobic and divisive.
No, it's entirely rational when you look at crime/welfare stats and voting habits. Literally just purely logical.
>You are all sons of immigrants.
White immigrants. Those who built the (Western) culture and prosperity if this country. You're making the same idiotic false equivalency fallacy. Third world immigrants create third world countries, no matter where they are.
>This country always was built by immigrants and is supposed to be a land of opportunity for anyone.
Painfully ignorant understanding of history.
>You don't want that, because you are white supremacist and you people are putting up white supermacist propaganda.
No, we don't want that because we don't want our country and history destroyed forever in a sea of third world trash. Just as any rational Japanese person says openly.

My bad.

TFW I have no color printer ink.

God bless Sup Forumsettes

Is your ass still sore?

Lol, that's a funny image. Yes that's better than nothing I suppose...But it's still early, why not go back out and try it again? I haven't even left yet for mine. I'm printing now

You are projecting your own oppressed slave venom onto us. But we don't share in your insecurity. We cannot even fathom the nightmare that is your mind.

Lol. Guy fawkes mask.

i love you, btw

The Jew lashes out when he is angry and afraid.

Maybe an Indiana school just got hit... Totally wasn't me lads

I don't know if I should use
>"la opción" "
>" la elecció"
or just
>"la decision"
Spanish speaking anons I need your help.

They are too stupid to recognize their own hypocrisy.

> Your life sucks because you suck not because there's brown people here.
Oh yes, i would hate my country if it lacked Arab Crime Clans and Arab youth gangs attacking innocent passerby for not looking brown enough.

user, as legally in the right as your actions may be in the necessary context, please don't add a dead body to the public perception of this campaign lol

as per here:
you are completely safe

they would need an army of hundreds of millions to effectively patrol all the areas people could potentially put posters

>with the intent of making people feel unsafe
How did you come to that conclusion? It seems to me that the intent is to alert people to unrestrained immigration and their right as citizens to speak out against it if they aren't in favor of that.
What's more American than that?

MY BORDERS MY CHOICE

apply that logic to your own life

"MY HOUSE MY CHOICE TO LOCK IT"

it's really not hard
you're saying we're generalizing immigrants while you're generalizing and stereotyping the right as racist

really sparks the synapses

No. Get some tape then. Fight fight fight

Of course it's racial. And ethnic. You think the differences between people are meaningless? You're retarded. Everyone knows our differences are real, and when we're forced to live too close to each other we end up so focused on the differences we can't see the similarities anymore. Human races/ethnicities need healthy space apart in order to appreciate each other. You're fighting to create alienation and strife. You're striving to perpetuate human misery. Just stop.

99% of America sees what you are too.

A communigger.

Cal State is at the ready to deploy

what the fuck

Nice. Good luck.

Any country with a border has an immigration policy, lol. Your communist world revolution hasn't happened yet, slave.

user, you are completely correct - but please don't waste it on him

IGNORE SHILLS
>IGNORE SHILLS

do not give them (you)s

CARRY ON LADS

Same, printer's been out of ink for a while. College printer is tracked and the staples are closed.

This just means the fag reading this post needs to print some from his home printer and post them ASAP.

black & white versions available too user for all countries
I thought ahead

BUMPING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS THREAD, KEEP THE ENERGY ON HIGH BOYS, I JUST HIT STEPHEN F AUSTIN