Unsolved Anime Mysteries

ITT: We talked and theorize about the answers to some of the biggest questions in anime.

I'll start.
Who the fuck is he really?

He is Roshi you fucking retard

It can't be Roshi, he's in retirement.

cant you read file names? obviously he's tumblr, you retard

If he's Roshi then why the fuck is he saying that isn't Master Roshi.
We even see Chun and Roshi side by side.

Damn. Mystery solved

He's Roshi's relative, Jackie Chun. He says so when Goku asks, you idiot.

Then explain this

Why do anime girls like hamburgers so much?

Next mystery.

So I watched pic related. And at the end they just kinda trail off into a happy end.
Why no season 2?

user, its spelled hambahgah, get it right.

Their husbands (we) make them eat healthy food

he ended up raping his loli in the LN

Why do hamburgers like anime girls so much???
Don't believe me. Check out Arby's and Wendy's social marketing game.

He is Super Sayan Roshi

You'll never solve this next one.

You can't rape your property. If that's your loli than it's yours to do with as you please.
From hugging to cuddles
Even intense headpats
Even bapping

>intense headpats
explain

>tfw liked wendy's before this event
>don't know how to feel about it
But because it's a valid marketing ploy to be sassy on twitter, and anime, especially smug and daring girls, are popular.

Imagine a headpat so glorious her little loli body breaks down. And her mind goes numb. Full blown ahegao from a headpat.
Wendy's all day for life. And the fact that they aren't afraid to dive into normalfag territory and try to appeal to us is kinda endearing.
Plus you can't beat a smug bratty loli.
774/10 would eat there again.

Wendy's can try and force their cute anime girl meme but is isn't going to stop their food from being shit.

Take your trips and go suck Ronald McDonald's cock you fucking pleb faggot

What was it that seemed so "off" about Mechazawa?

He has no eyebrows, that's scary.

McDonalds is fucking shit too, homemade burgers are better than fast food burgers anyway.

The only place that makes good burgers is The Habit

Don't make fun of him just because he had an accent.

Why the fuck is he not in the tournament of power

Nothing at all, just because the guy was a bit stoic at times doesn't mean he was heartless or anything.

he had a missing button in his shirt
that's weird and embarrassing as fuck

How come nobody's noticed this?
He doesn't have any pants or underwear.

Faggots

>Official translation
>Gokuu
>Muten Roushi

Did everyone know he was a robot and pretend not to notice or did they really not know, I actually can't remember

>Team 4star's joke becomes canon.
>do you think Roshi's my real name?

If he's Roshi, then why does he have hair? Checkmate.

They secretly knew but didn't want Mechazawa to feel alienated, they freaking turned him into a motorcycle that one time.

It's a wig you retard.

Nothing is "off" with Mechazawa. Why do you keep thinking there is something wrong with him?

Maybe there is something wrong with you?

It's not, don't you remember Goku pulling on it?

Roshi's relative, this was covered.

Next thing you're going to tell me Trump wears a wig

how the fuck the can match SSB powerlevel?

Idiot

He is the Roshi's cousin, idiot.

Will he take part of the Universes tournament? It seems he would be a good call.

>line going down from Roshi
>implying Roshi has descendants
Explain this shit now!

When sayians go super do their pubes turn gold?

How was goku able to escape to yardrat when this scene clearly shows him dying and the ship sank into lava

The last like 20 episodes of that arc take place over what is said to be 5 minutes. Taking them at their word, it's clear they're moving at insanely fast speed and just slow it down to show you at a speed you could understand. At that same speed, he does all the stuff that he says he did at the beginning of the android saga.

He didn't do any of that and Toriyama wanted to end the series right there. And then again after Cell with Gohan being the strongest.

Almost everything about izaya

Why did he want the head so badly?
Why could he resist its charms?
What was his endgame?

Furthermore, why do all the superhumans/mythological creatures/Russian paramilitary assassins gather in one part of Japan?

Will any LN-sama solve these mysteries for me?

One more

How could I forget to attach the image I saved for this post?

Him dying on namek would make Dragon ball z one of the best anime instead of an overrated anime.

Not an LNfag, but the following seems logical.

First off, as he says countless times, he loves humans and watching them do shit.
He wants the head because the head is a crime trump card to force antics and shit to ensue.
He may or may not be human (check the wiki; I seem to recall LNfags finding out he's half supernatural) but I can't remember, so that might explain his resistance to it.
Honestly I believe his endgame is simply to manipulate as much shit as possible with as little effort as possible just for shit and giggles.
As for why everything gathers there, it's probably not a matter of it gathering there, it simply is the only part of the batshit insane world we're shown (shit's crazy elsewhere as evidenced by it being a shared universe with baccano!)
Yes there's all that shit but that is just what happens to be there.

could you really believe he's actually 2 kids in a costume?

Thanks for your input.

Still, I asked because I'm wary of accepting the explanation that he's just a sadistic prick. In a show full of well-designed characters with great development, where I can't really point out a weak link, it'd be saddening if his motivation was just "did it for the lulz"

>Immortal, sleezy old man never ended up impregnating someone.

fuck off wendys marketer

How does it always find a way?

What was the story behind this, again? It got axed and the mystery was unsolved, so the author included this in the last chapter, right?

But why is Chino's grandaddy a rabbit?

Well he is Jackie Chun duh

You don't send old people out to do a young persons job, even if he's stronger.