Q Cuck dun gaffed again

Q Cuck made yet another major blunder

>Posts a picture to show that the NSA has "leaks" to scare FBI
>Promptly deletes his post
>Turns out the picture he posted is actually from 2016 and was confirmed to be a fake at the time
>archive.is/VrQmA

Why would he even post this fake email as a "leak"?

Pic related proof that he actually posted it before deleting it

Maybe that's why he switched away from Sup Forums? The autists here would sniff his rat ass up so fast he'd stop posting real quick?

Other urls found in this thread:

qcodefag.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay
You left our the address bar

Look at the timestamps, post IDs. It all matches up.

This site picks up Q user posts made on 8ch. The post is there, now marked as red as deleted.

>qcodefag.github.io/

He just fucked up

or real email not in original WL dump. We shall see

>PolitixGal has Podesta emails that WikiLeaks doesn't, despite WikiLeaks dumping them

Is PolitixGal Julian Assange's dad or something? Why is this not bigger news? Q made two major gaffs, and yet people are still playing his useless games.

Jerome Corsi is wasting his time.

what is other gaff?

the idea is that the email, while it isnt open to the public right now, might at one point become available to the public, im not sure though, it definitely is odd.

He posted the establishment's blueprint for America's destruction and called it "16 year plan to destroy America"

As if this plan didn't go on during Bush neither. As if everything started with Obama

The email is a fake one. A random Twatter account posted it back in 2016. Check the archive. It was retweeted and everything until finally debunked as a fake. Wikileaks never leaked that email. So unless the Twitter poster actually Wikileaks servers and leaked emails that Wikileaks chose for some reason not to leak, there is no way that email is real with Wikileaks design and all

>actually has access to Wikileaks servers*
I erased a few words accidentally

Boomer shit

real

additional confirmation that it was posted.

>As if this plan didn't go on during Bush neither. As if everything started with Obama
As if it didn't start the day JFK was assassinated.

Something must have hit a nerve. The clowns have scrambled the board on 8ch where Q posts. For the alphabets to make this kind of effort to silence him (including this thread), he must be closing in.

BACK ON MY BATTLESTATION BITCHES LETS GO

so you want us to hate Q by assuming you are correct about the Todd Macklerr email. do you have any proof that the email is fake? so far all you do is repeat the claim in three different slide threads every hour.

Yes. It's not available on the Wikileaks Podesta dumps. Where did "@PolitixGal" get a hold of this emails that was screencapped to look like it was posted on Wikileaks, if it wasn't even dumped by Wikileaks?

Google the email and your only link is her tweet, and then Q user. I bet he saved it, thought he could post it then figured a reverse search would reveal his shit so he deleted it. Appears like he explained it by saying the "leaks were renewed" or something, as in Wikileaks renewed the leaks removing that email or some shit. I don't know.

He also used that email to "show the FBI who are monitoring the thread that the NSA has information they don't" to "scare" them

This is the biggest LARP I've seen and so many are sucking his dick off. I feel for Jerome. He's wasting his time decoding some LARPers codes

Which proves he's working to keep Israeli fingerprints away from the eyes of people waking up. (((PNAC))) had their hand so far of GWB's ass,

Nice larping

If the email isnt confirmed with DKIM its fake

It's a disinfo op, who knows who's funding it, could be soros, ctr, etc.

But all the same it's obvious disinfo trying to undermine Sup Forums's credibility.

Once they've run through this Q bullshit, expect them to try again with something new.

kill yourself shill rat