You faggots want to explain to me why Murdoch Murdoch isn't stickied?

You faggots want to explain to me why Murdoch Murdoch isn't stickied?

Why our most prolific influential political freethinkers don't have a Sticky?

If we do not demand a sticky for something as glorious as a no-name band of right-winged genius' rising to fame with innumerable re-uploaders after Youtube shoahs them, then we are a dead board.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/10/18/the-daily-shoah-107-the-cartesian-pepetism/
youtu.be/WU4ZcHqQ8Z0
youtu.be/mCs7suhImhI
youtube.com/watch?v=LEpRNwACHvA
youtube.com/watch?v=cmVgNb4QOF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would get stale and maybe annoying.

When their new videos come out, they're all over the front page for a few days.

Jannies are cuck boi pussies.

Do you know how many times I enter a MM thread and find someone new to the guys who fall in love instantly?

It's a fucking powerful weapon.

Yeah it's pretty fucking great.
Have you heard the Podcast that they came on in Character?

no. link?

I can find it for you.

just found yesterday,

it gives me feelings... I'm a dorky Liberal (not even German) but this shit is so good it warms my heart in ways I never understood art could.

Aw, I was excited for a sec...

The Metamophosis unironically made me cry like a bitch.

Yeah it's hard to find it man It was awhile back that I saw it, saw it in a Sup Forums thread so long ago.

I dont watch Moloch Moloch.

I know they were on the Daily Shoah but not in character.

Murdochchan is not your waifu faggot, hands off.

Because only faggot kekistanis like this gay shit.

Here's a high res of the pic, op. God bless.

Yeah I think it was around that time, actually I might be misremembering it.
Maybe they were out of Character.

The Last Son of the West and Metamorphosis both still tear apart my soul.

therightstuff.biz/2016/10/18/the-daily-shoah-107-the-cartesian-pepetism/

>still thinking about MC's feet posted last thread

where is this even from?

But that's bullshit, also part of the power of MM is turning faggot kekistanis full 1488. Shit, they devoted several episodes to mocking the alt-lite.

Those are man feet.

Murdoch makes us look childish and incapable of not viewing people that we disagree with as wacky south park characters

They are just two men?? Murdoch Chan doesn’t exist IRL or is probably a paid voice actor?

I fully support this.

Don't know. Am brainlet I guess. It is the most accessible version of NatSoc going.

Murdoch-chan is real in our hearts

>why Murdoch Murdoch isn't stickied?
We don't need stickies, MM will always be around and all over the board when they release a video.

>Murdoch Chan doesn’t exist IRL
Yeah she exists, she just couldn't make the podcast
>probably a paid voice actor
How autistic are you?

from last thread they showed up in

>probably a paid voice actor?
that's actually part of one MM episode where mc goes to meet taylor swift and they hire a prostitute to record her lines

Wow, thank you for this whomever you are. I just watched one of their videos. I'm pretty liberal but something about their spirit was kind of moving. It was almost artsy.

I love Murdoch murdoch. I can't wait for a new upload. It's the most down to earth redpilled show out there.

youtu.be/WU4ZcHqQ8Z0
youtu.be/mCs7suhImhI

Oh good, a Murdoch thread.
Where the fuck does he get all the content to make his videos? The opening scene for Galaxy MM88 is sublime. Does anyone have any idea what music he used for the very first part of that intro?

Thank you omg. Fucking been crying for anything new when it comes to MM.

>our most prolific influential political freethinkers
american right wing smdh

>mfw Murdoch Chan is just one of Murdoch's voices.

I love this show

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

And Galaxy MM88 too.

Lots of emotional notes. The song/battle at the end of "The Last Stand of Implicit Whiteness" and Murdoch's speech at the end of "The Real Redpill Blues" are both pure kino.

But I found 'Metamorphosis' at a critical point in my ideological shift.

Maybe I'm a gay weeb fagot that should kill myself, but MM actually accelerated and aided my way to identitarianism / ethnonationalism.

Can confirm

I love that pic so much.

Here's a much shitter, but still funny one

because the death of murdoch chan in that episode im going in full autist mode and thinking that the episodes are attached but not being released in chronological order. that episode is put at the very end or so .

If murdoch murdoch read this,

I love your work. Thank you

Can someone please explain why they gassed Pierce, I still don't get it. Milos a coal-burning fag, sparing him makes them coal-burning fags no?

Pierce came back later and helped them use meme magic to destroy the Jew

>full autist
Here's autism: There's three timelines, suburban life timeline, the non-affiliated (mostly early) episodes, and the "meme-war"

The more fantastical war timeline goes from "The Great Meme War of 2016" to "The Alt Light Strikes Back" to "Your Heroes Journey" to "The Last Stand of Implicit Whiteness" and then skips to the conclusion at "Galaxy MM88"

Then all the Suburban Life episodes are in order, and there ares some independent, non-related eps (like a Kangz Carol) thrown in.

Then again, In "Speak Freely" Pierce talks about how they were supposed to go to space. But fuck it man, it's a absurd cartoon, it is going to break its own very loose consistency.

Yeah, Pierce is basically their Obi-Wan at this point (and then they meet George Lincoln Rockwell later, as King Kai / Yoda)

Do a LOTR episode for the memewar story arc.

The one ring to rule them all = materialism
Only Murdoch is immune etc etc

Mordor = ...idk maybe Marxists/Frankfurt school.

Can have the fellowship be leaders of the altright. Gollum can be a previous Alt righter who caved to make money.

Just my two cents ts you can probably put the allegory together better than I can.

So gassing pierce was just a metaphor or something? They don't actually like (((Milo))) right?

nice Rose is our Queen

>They don't actually like (((Milo))) right?
Of course they don't.

i love this so much. want to deeper in the autism hole and make the time line by episode?

I think an issue that the MM team should highlight / lampoon is the Pagan / Christian / Agnostic tension.

I can see Chan being a heathen, Dr. Murdoch being a trad Christian, and MM being, as always, the agnostic that cares less about ideological purity and more about getting things done.

Lots of personalities could be included: Varg, Jack Donovan / Paul Waggonner, The Golden One, Survive the Jive on the pagan side. On the Christian Side, you have Heimbach memeing himself into the Orthodox Church, the Catholic Polish Army, Wife with a Purpose Mormon child army. Could be fun.

Related from the LOTR thread currently up.

>Wheatfields

Solid idea

I agree

>Chan being a heathen
I don't see it. Whenever she says trad. housewife shit, it seems more Christian to me. Plus, the hair color resemblance to pic related could be a joke about it.

This is not mchans feet. It's just some chick from Twitter who bought a shirt.

I watched 30 seconds and turned it off many months ago. hard to tell what's 'good' eceleb shit and what's trash. wojak cartoons turned me off instantly.

I forgot to add "The Real Redpill Blues" between "TLSOIW" and "GMM88," but on some youtube postings, they're one vidya, sometimes not.

Milo and Paul Joseph Watson are the main villains of "The Alt Light Strikes Back"

She knows the way? (hoping a future episode includes "delousing" Ugandan Knuckles"

Hope the troupe finds the idea.

>Murdoch Murdoch
Is complete shit and for faggots.

Christ-chan is surely an influence, but I think MC has risen to her own memehood now.

MC has always been the hardest core. Actually I think she's an Esoteric Hitlerist or some shit, but Asastru/Heathen would make the most sense. I can see her making "kike on a pike" quips, and trying to awaken the spirit of Votan in the volk, or some such.

I don't support that, btw. I advocate for Christian/Pagan alliance as long as everyone is the 14 words. I just think it would make good TV.

And Dr. Murdoch is the obvious Christian, so you need the three to play off eachother somehow.

They could do it to balance it out, yeah, but I just still don't see it.
MCs character sees Hitler as doing literally nothing wrong, and pic related goes in hand with that. The pagan thing just kind of seems like forcing a meme about NatSoc to me but they might be able to make it work.

MMurdoch could be the pagan. The episode could be him trying to join the Wolves of Vinland, to hilarious results.

EPISODE WHEN?

That does sound like a pretty good episode premise desu

doxmods really

Holy shit the one guy sounds super gay.

cringe faggot shit

>rebel battle flag
>brown eyes
Murdoch-chan is a happa isn't she

She hates weebs. They had an episode about muh asian waifu. There was also a muh purity episode where it turned out that Murdoch Chan & the Murdoch weeb weren't pure White or they weren't pure German. I forget which since Jewtube killed their channel.

Meant to reply to the ayy lmao.

Go shill your retarded cartoon somewhere else

Now that the novelty has worn off I can surely say that they are not that good. I'm not saying that they are bad, but definitely cringe.
Not original anymore either, just parroting the most regurgitated crap that Sup Forums produces. I wish they went back to their original formula.

>gay annoying meme faggotry is ok when it's 14/88

its not even that funny, if you really look at it.
kind of average

They're litteraly CIA.
Sage.

Murdoch Chan has red hair which was spun as a British Isle characteristic and they said technically Britain was not part of mainland Europe, so she was excluded from the Whitetopia.

Murdoch was part Spanish so not white enough for Whiteoptia.

Dr. Murdoch was pure Bavarian phenotype (turns out his genetic results were wrong and he had some Romanian in him, this is after massacring the Romanians in the Whitetopia).

Whole episode was a comedy of purity spiraling.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEpRNwACHvA

I mean Murdoch was 33% irish thus not Europe proper.

Murdoch Chan was just ranga discrimination.

What the fuck, did you even watch it?

>MM was Irish ('an island off the coast of Europe')
>Mchan's red hair was just outright dismissed without any explanation

yea it was a long while since id seen it memory was a bit foggy.

Mr Socko loves Murdoch Murdoch.

Well arent gingers the whitest form of caucasians

We wuz the original whites.

The theme of the episode was senseless purity spiralling

Because of this:

>A musician friend introduced Mikel to his fiancée Genia, but Mikel and Genia fell in love, and Genia broke off her engagement and instead married Mikel. They had one daughter, Lusia. When Najdorf boarded the ship for the Buenos Aires olmpiad in 1939, Genia was ill with influenza, and chose not to accompany him. He arrived in Argentina in 21 August 1939. While the Olympiad was in progress, Najdorf's country was invaded and WW2 began. Despite his best effords, he never saw his family again. His father died in the Warsaw uprising, and his wife and daughter, and all his known relatives and friends, were murdered in the Holocaust. However, many years later, by chance he met a Polish immigrant in the New York subway, who turned out to be a cousin.

Every yidd sings their own version of this sob story.

This thread is gay.

Maybe because it's the cringiest load of shit for children who think it's cool to larp as a nazi.

Seriously, this shit is so stupid. You can definitely tell who the underage users are on this site.

STICKY Murdoch Murdoch!

they changed my life

the new south park.......
dare I say....

youtube.com/watch?v=cmVgNb4QOF4

It's cringeworthy shit and I'm embarrassed to be associated.

check'd

A
N
D

correct

Bail bondsh, fucky nashole