Chrollocucks STILL assblasted about Hisoka using his nen in a way that had been foreshadowed in order to survive

>chrollocucks STILL assblasted about Hisoka using his nen in a way that had been foreshadowed in order to survive

Chrollo cheated and Hisoka still didn't die.
>btfo

>nonsensical asspulls are okay if they're "foreshadowed"

yes actually that's actually how it works.

You know what to do.
O

MY

DICK

HAS

>Chrollo explains the powers he's going to use in depth
>Even slowly DEMONSTRATES them before the fight really starts
>Takes the time to change clothes multiple times in a life or death fight
>completely outsmarts, outmaneuvers, and just generally takes a gigantic shit on Hisoka in every imaginable way
>Hisoka uses an ability to get out of the fight without facing any of the consequences
>'Chrollo c-cheated!'

Hisocucks can never ever recover. This was the most thorough beatdown of a character and their fanbase I have ever seen.

PROPERTIES

OF BOTH

SMEGMA

AND

CHEESE

Why would we be assblassted? The fact that Togashi wasn't going to permanently kill Hisoka doesn't surprise anyone, and it doesn't change the fact that Hisoka lost, the "Hisoka is the strongest" meme was debunked, and Chrollo was proven the superior fighter. He can go on a tantrum and kill as much spiders as he wants.

O

>literally cheats to win
>using other people
>using civilians
>generally being a gigantic homo

Hisoka cheats death and immediately kills two members of the troupe, taking those powers away from Chrollo

Best believe best boy will be delivering the best beatdown of the series in the inevitable rematch

MY

ASSPULLING

CHEATING

RUBBER

AND

CUM

CONQUERORS HAKI

OUTFITS

Hisoka is God.

OF

FULL OF

Togashi needs some rubber nen to fix his back

So if Nen gets stronger after death and Hisoka died is he now a Nen monster?

Also Gon was basically dead so does he get even more potential now?

Also will we ever get a time skip of ripped adult Gon conquering the Dark Continent to rescue old man Ging?

>Asspull
>foreshadowed
I'm not sure you understand what an asspull is senpai.

Emperor Time is conceptually a cool power but with any fighting manga or anime every character almost always has as much stamina as the author wants, so shit like a "it's a burden on your body" never plays out. I hope in the future using Emperor Time gets him btfo so it actually has a feeling of some downside to it.

Hisoka's nen is back to normal

Gon can't use nen anymore his time is over and Ging is the MC now

Nope

Like the good old "it will reduce your lifespan"

>Gon can't use nen anymore
He just can't see it he apparently has his aura and everything. I just wonder why he can't use it with out seeing it

>idiots believe this

Gon will not be dropped. Jesus Christ Togashi resurrected Kite into an ant loli and you think he'll have the balls to write Gon out as a nen-less hasbeen? He'll recover it and go to the DC and rape

My dad works at Shueisha and he says you're wrong.

>Hisoka's nen is back to normal

He can make functional rubber bodyparts now, it's safe to say he's stronger now.

>So if Nen gets stronger after death and Hisoka died is he now a Nen monster?

We don't know for sure but that's what a lot of people think. I personally thought that the nen gets stronger after death thing had to be tied to something like a purpose or a specific nen use like judgement chain.

Why is it alright for Kite to be reincarnated as a loli but Hisoka coming back to life is bullshit?

im laughing like a fucking idiot at this threat its not even funny

Togashi creates the MC and then he creates the world surrounding the MC. Gon is the center of the HxH universe. Even the expedition is about Gon as two of his relatives, Ging and Don, are key elements to the Dark Continent Arc. The whole point of the arc is to give Gon a reason to return after finding Ging.

Guys can't we stick to one thread? There's literally four HxH threads up, this is a series that hasn't had new content in over a year.

It can't be helped.

no

>we

O

honestly i just think it's funny because of how retarded it sounded. "o my rubber nen"? how would you even say that without sounding like a retard?

MY

Why are there so many bait HxH threads lately? Hisoka vs Chrollo was, like, a year ago? Why this resurgence?

>Why this resurgence?
Manga about to resume again from its hiatus

RUBBER

GOOCH

Will their ever be a shounen meme better than O MY RUBBER NEN?

Shouldn't we thank Togashi for at least that much.

Yes, the moment when Chrollo admits he cheated will surpass O my rubber nen

But Kurapika fell unconscious for a full day die to overuse.

Why would that suddenly disappear?

O

M
Y

R
U
B
B
E
R

N
E
N

So, it's just stretching for when the manga actually comes back? It doesn't make much sense, but still makes more sense than O MY RUBBER NEN so I'll take it.

>its only okay if its a cute girl

is why

>But Kurapika fell unconscious for a full day die to overuse

It never happens during a relevant time.

What? How?

He himself said that the loss of limbs removes precise nen control. And it common knowledge that Nen can't stay on 24/7

It's only cheating if you get caught, user

Uhh, it happened once.

And by that time, the Spiders could have hunted him down and killed him but couldn't because of the Judgement Chain on Chrollo's heart

SLOW DOWN Spee D Reader

Did you miss the entire training bit with Bisky? Gon and Killua went from nen for 20 minutes to a couple of hours. You really think someone like Netero or Ging couldn't keep nen up for an entire day?

>the loss of limbs removes precise nen control

And that will never affect him at all during the future, it's just buzzwords.

>Nen can't stay on 24/7

That's not totally true, once a Conjurer has made something with his Nen, unless there's a restriction, it won't dissappear, and the user can't get that aura back. Hisoka isn't Conjurer, but as a Transmuter he has a great affinity with Conjuring, and it's something he would be carrying with himself all the time. Even if he doesn't have the hand when he's sleeping, he would still not miss a hand in combat. In fact, he effectively now has a hand he can make totally invisible with In.

The real question is, has the result of that battle made Hisoka into a better person?

He was already the best person in the manga, how could he be better?

will hxh threads ever recover or will they be OMRN from here on out

O

Nen can't stay on forever, dummy.

Knuckle literally explained why. More experienced fighters could stay longer but it's all a matter of max nen capacity.

It can't stay on 24/7

That's an application of nen that has nothing to do with the discussion. Go back to your general, wanpiss faggot.

why didn't netero just bring himself back to life with o my buddha nen?

This

You can't improve perfection

The Heart
Yeah Sorry

Does anyone HONESTLY even like Chrollo? I still can't tell if he is written as a chuuni edgelord ironically or not.

Narutards mostly, he's pure edge.

Until we find a way to combine both, you're right

>And that will never affect him at all during the future, it's just buzzwords.
I'm glad you feel that way. But I'm looking for something more concrete than just saying it doesn't matter.

>. In fact, he effectively now has a hand he can make totally invisible with In.
So like that Heavens Arena mook, only I'm not seeing any real benefit from this. His focus should be maintaining the limbs. Also I don't see him attempting to project it to objects like he could before.

Chrollo and his gang are a bunch of serial killers and terrorists and have no redeeming qualities. Hisoka is the true hero taking over what Kirapika started and will rid the world of the Phantom Troupe when he kills them all.

ORE NO

It has everything to do with the discussion. It's the same energy pool you colossal faggot.

>Chrollo and his gang are a bunch of serial killers and terrorists and have no redeeming qualities

Sounds like Hisoka

Finish the sentence.
Bungee gum has the _____ of _____ and _____.

His hand isn't conjured though, is it? I assumed he just "shaped" his nen into something and covered with texture.

Bungee gum has the genitals of man and woman.

That's basically it.

It's a hand shaped nen blob with Flimsy Lies to mask it. A nen prosthetic.

I think that's using both Emission and Transmutation

People like to talk about how they hate this fight, but honestly, it ended perfectly. Especially Kortopi getting murdered on the toilet, those threads were amazing.

You're putting ren in the middle of a subject not even explained yet. Besides the obvious differences between nen types, you're also assuming the strain to keep it up.
Sorry I destroyed you waspissing ass so hard. I'll spoil it next time.

The fight itself was boring as fuck. Art was bad, no tension, and of course the resolution had basically no consequences. Togashi shouldn't have made them actually fight if he had no real ideas for it.

Hunter x Hunter will never return

Hisoka doesn't steal from people or kill innocent civilians for no reason. He is pretty much Goku and just wants to fight strong opponents. He didn't even take part in the massacre when he was pretending to be a spider in the Yorknew arc.

Is Rubber Nen posting the best thing to come out of HxH?

What's with the HisokaxPitou ship? I've seen several pictures of them together even though Hisoka wasn't around during the CA arc.

god you're a moron. Did you see how long Netero kept up his giant buddha during his fight with one of the most powerful beings on the planet? and you're sitting there trying to tell me Hisoka couldn't just keep a rubber prosthetic active for most of the time?

also
>subject not even explained
then why are you arguing if you think the facts aren't there?

Hisoka is the only one strong enough to defeat her.

Crazy slots was the real asspull.

o my crazy slots, reincarnate me as a loli!

Friendly remind
Kachou is best princess.

He learned that he was a retard for thinking he was actually strong from only killing fodder characters.

>princess

There are no princess.

If the Nen made hand was so inconvenient, he could have just tricked Machi into patching himself again and then kill her, or just look for any healer. It obviously doesn't affect him that much.