USA most pathetic military in the world

>be usa 911 happens 2001

>invade Afghanistan 2001

>2018 still in Afghanistan

sharts can't win a war against goat herding pakis in what will soon be 20 years . are americans even self aware enough to comprehend how pathetic they are

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/drug-war-american-troops-are-protecting-afghan-opium-u-s-occupation-leads-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please don't hurt us justin, we're sorry!

Its called an occupation. Maplenigger

Fuck off

US power projection still dwarfs the rest of the planet and the American Empire will persist for a century to come. You should be grateful

>Posting Based Mattis in JUST form
Pls no bully mattis

justin is a man of peace

You guys ALSO invaded Afghanistan in 2001. I don't recall YOUR invasion turning out much better... but more fundamentally, the Afghan "war" is designed to be a permanent occupation so that countless defense contractors and other parasites can suckle from the federal budget forever.

just long enough to be a 30% white 500 million populated south africa tier shit hole

true but its fun to trigger the blind trump dick suckers here that believe that the us is fighting for democracy

That's how these conversations always go. Dumb fucks either don't realize their country was involved, or they try to conveniently ignore it and hope nobody will call them out.

>are americans even self aware enough to comprehend how pathetic they are
Is this a rhetorical question?

I know you're trolling, but I'll write a serious response anyway.

Wars aren't fought with armies anymore, but civilians with guns. You can't ever win against those unless you do straight up massacres. Afghanistan's Taliban government and army collapsed in less than a month, Iraq's government collapsed even faster, but how do you fight the civilian population?

The fact is that the US military is exceedingly powerful at destroying governments, armies in uniform and organized conventional units. It makes things a hell of a lot easier. But when it comes to subjugating a population, you can't win if you don't have the support of the people. You're fighting a battle all the time where you don't know your friends from your enemies because they dress the same.

Makes me wonder why you guys shit on the US all the time for this, but not the Nazis who couldn't defeat the French Resistance. With your logic the Germans lost against the French.

We’re not there to win a war, maple user. We’re there to guard the poppy fields so the CIA can ship heroin into the US. Last I checked, your military is the most pathetic.

at least some of you have the balls to be honest about the cia mic banker run shit hole your country has become

nazis were in france for 4 years

usa has been fighting civilians for 20 years

"Graveyard of empires," is an apt name.

It’s documented fact that the CIA bought all the LSD available to start the MKUltra program. Also that they shipped cocaine into the US. it’s never been a war in Afghanistan, it’s a police action. We protect the poppy fields. It’s publicly available information.
No coincidence we’re going through a giant opioid crisis.

>a fucking leaft
Guerrilla warfare > military might
guess why they fucking lost Vietnam

>they

The military didn't lose vietnam, our politicians did.

We were completely capable of winning that war. It's difficult to do with your hands tied, not enough support, and politicians trying to end the war no matter what.

They don't go ruthless. That's one of the downsides of being world police. If you want to go ruthless you have to use proxy forces, which leads to its own problems.

Canada doesnt go swing their dicks for over the military burger-san.

Trump said he would pull out of the middle east. Stop listening to (((kushner)))

He's gonna end up mired in Iran because they're too beta to go after Pakistan like they should have 15 years ago.

if you loose a war by politcals mean, it was an uphill battle war.
could have been won but it was too much of a hazzle.

and again, depending on the conditions (like victory is no attainable by just nuking something) Guerrila warfare fucks many current military, cause its fucking designed exactly for that to give fewer force on local turf the advantage over "invader" forces

America can't beat ideologies in conventional warfare.
We couldn't beat communism in Vietnam.
We can't beat radical terrorism either.
America can kick ass if we are fighting physical fights. But we can't win in ideas.

How the tables have turned. You wouldn't square off against the red coats in gentry line formations from I recall

Oh yeah? At least we don't lose a fucking war against the Scots.

Holy shit you’re retarded. Nazis would have been in France for 20 years if it weren’t for the western allies liberating France from Germany.

itt: shills talking to shills
>in all fields

Here's one for you, Chinaman

>Mongols invade China
>Still there 150 years later
>Thus the Mongols couldn't beat China in 150 years

implying the usa wants to win and afghanistan isn't just a business model

u canadians think in 2d

Sounds like an excuse.

It's funny how impatient Americans are with excuses, until they fuck up. Then it's nothing but excuses.
> muh armed civilians
> muh unconventional warfare
> wah wah someone make another hero movie

If u can't handle guerrillas then u shouldn't be fucking around in other people's countries.

Afghanistan is such an obvious case. Those people fucked up the Red Army, that same army which could mass-rape German women got btfo by a bunch of Pashtun peasants.

Americans are dumb as fuck for going in there.

>Lost to vietnam

still in Afghanistan

Same thing that happened in Vietnam... the politicians don't WANT victory.

If we REALLY wanted to win in Afghanistan, we could...

But we aren't allowed to because of our politicians.

Lol American exceptionalism is hilarious.

Even if u wanted to you could never win in Afghanistan.

The Soviets were more determined and brutal than u guys, and they got btfo.

Even their commandos were no match for the Pashtun mountain fighters.

Even YOUR commandos are no match for them. Lol Operation Redwing... 4 Navy SEALs tracked down immediately after landing, stalked and btfo by 4, not 200, Taliban. It's all on the internet if you care to investigate the truth. Instead of settling for some stupid Hollywood movie and a guy who put down his weapon in the midst of that fiasco.

lol. No, u could not win in Afghanistan.

Best to just GTFO ASAP

>still in Afghanistan
opium fields

>Even if u wanted to you could never win in Afghanistan.

Sure we could... just glass the whole country.

We couldn't do that because of international politics, and the fact that Afghanistan is one of the best sources for the lithium that makes the batteries that power your cell phones...

But, yeah, we totally have the ordinance to defeat the whole country of Afghanistan, permanently.

>The Soviets were more determined and brutal than u guys, and they got btfo.

That's because they were trying to TAKE the land... which is a fools errand.

You don't fight a land war in asia, especially against religious fundamentalists that psyops don't really work against.

>lol. No, u could not win in Afghanistan.

As I said, that depends ENTIRELY on what our victory condition is.

Just shut the fuck up. I've been fighting "the war on terror" for the last 17 years and I can tell you that it's absolutely meaningless when I come home and see everything I thought was worth fighting for given away by our government and my people. Foreigners control the vote in the largest electoral state in my country. Let that sink in. I should be making Kansas a better place, not Afghanistan.

>America is the only nation still in the Middle East

OOF should have used a meme flag to not appear a hypocrite

Bla bla bla, subjunctives are not gonna win u a war in Afghanistan, and neither is ordinance. I figured u guys would know that from Vietnam.

You will never make the Afghans your little bitch.

>I've been fighting "the war on terror" for the last 17 years and I can tell you that it's absolutely meaningless

That's kind of my point though....

>You will never make the Afghans your little bitch.

I wasn't talking about making them our bitches, I was talking about making them smoking craters lined with thermally fused glass.

Which we could do quite easily.

Which multiple nations could do quite easily.

But then, how would we mine the lithium?

>Winning a war

There isn't supposed to be winning, just destabilization for the oded yinon plan. US Soldiers are Israel mercenaries and deserve everything they get.

Americans don't give a shit about war. They only care about fat acceptance and co-ed bathrooms. War is business as usual in the land of the free.

That's why I left and don't regret it one bit.

It's white sad though to know the few people with real character in our country and are willing to lose everything for a greater cause get used and tossed to the side like garbage. Aside from forms of abuse involving control, like slavery and sexual assault, there is really nothing more evil.

I hope veterans ban together one day against our corrupt government and fucking noose these cunts for the shit they've done.

Dad stop. If anyone would understand empire building it’s you.

How in the fuck was that your point?

Sounds like you come shart in our mart leaf

The USA has the BEST, most powerful military on the planet.

IT's just that our political process is close to FUBAR.

The US military uses Afghanistan to keep the military-industrial complex going.

It provides an area where new technology is "needed" and where it can be used freely.

Many of our most recent wars have been to try out our military's newest weapons and see how they do in real conditions.

>How in the fuck was that your point?

We aren't "Fighting terrorism"... because if we WERE, it wouldn't exist anymore.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Are you retarded? Afghanistan has the largest poppy fields in the world we have been getting rich off of making our own citizens addicted to opioids and heroin. globalresearch.ca/drug-war-american-troops-are-protecting-afghan-opium-u-s-occupation-leads-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053

>>be usa 911 happens 2001
>>invade Afghanistan 2001
still in Afghanistan

Implying we want to leave. What is "EMPIRE" moron. Remember when the brits were taking all your beaver pelts and syrup? Opium and Lithium powers the world now. Guess whur dat be at Tyrone

This is not true. It’s because of opium.

>be USA in 2017
>KJU fires 2 nuclear capable missiles over Japan
>US:K-kim dont do it fiya and fuey!!!!
>Launches 3/3 succesful ICBM's
>US: W-we have the military option!!!!!
>tests H-bomb
>causes 6.3M earthquake
>2018
All of USA mainland in range of nuclear ICBM's from NK
>Too late to strike now without massive US and ally casualties
>b-but my button is still bigger!!
>2020: MAD between NK and USA
NK 1000 usA 0

D&C.

The Obama Administration’s ‘Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton’ Starting To Leak Out
/mbmc/ Late Night Comfy Edition
SNAP EBT outage
Congress Calls for Second Special Counsel After FBI “Loses” Strzok Text Messages

You should be asking who improved North Korea's nuclear and missile program 35 years in the span of 2.

and this is the military you think american citizens won't be able to fight off with assault rifles
really gets the noggin joggin

China/Russia or CIA

Lil. Wut?

This. Every generation gets a war, because we always need to have a war tested population of badass men.

>Lil. Wut?

>Fighting terrorism
>Importing ISIS, CIA trained terrorists.

Our military deserves better politicians.

Our people deserve better politicians.

MAGA.

Bump

Agreed.

>liberate
The absolute state of mutts

dont forget heroin, lots and lots of heroin

still in Afghanistan

Still in Germany too.

Still crying about the election? Sweet.

Our military is the ONLY thing that has deterred the Eskimos from conquering your land of snow and maple. Your welcome leaf as you would surely be one of the igloo warmers.

The "war against terrorism" is supposed to never stop, it's just an excuse to invade other countries. It's not that they can't win against goat herders, they just don't need to win. They need maximum chaos in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel.

They'd be speaking eskimo right now if it wasn't for us.

And the more feminine men (Most) would be warming the igloos by friction. So sad!

Its embarrassing the amount of ragheads being sent to the pearly gates....numbers are not available for good reason..
Pakistan keeps sending them, we send them to meet their maker..
Its not our duty to judge them, just to make sure they get to the judge in time