>watching movies

>reading books aimed at children

>be jew
>get BTFO'd so hard 6 gurillion of you die
>to get revenge make a fictional cyber game where white men get BTFO'd
>unirnoically believe you are now the winner

sometimes i feel sorry for them

>video games after 2012

Just don’t buy them there’s plenty of good stuff that (((they))) couldn’t redact

>get millions of kids and young adults that you hate to buy your product and hate themselves and their heritage
I'd say they're doing a fine job.

That's just every anti"nazi" movie and videogame ever

>german soldiers depicted as clumsy and retarded
>la criatura takes them down one handing a machine gun
>"bless murrica, now we can have our race mixing safe haven and evolve into la luz apagada eternamente of the goblino"

Some games are good, mainly Nip shit. If you're not playing SMT/Persona I feel bad for you.

there is literally nothing wrong with minecraft

>Some games are good, mainly Nip shit.

Agreed, ironically, if you want to get any videogame experience that doesn't involve tyrone fucking whites and killing trump, you need to play japanese games.

>sam hyde on the right

Fucking trannies is a pretty numale kind of thing to do.

He fucked a tranny?

>Having fun

This.
Just pirate it.
Or just buy physical copies old good classic.
I bought Playstation 2 with a hard drive and play all the old cool games.

>don't give them money, but poison your mind and spirit with their shitty propaganda ridden kill da whitey media

>improve i'm playing a shitty (((western))) games
Pfff.
Slavic game industry is best game industy.
Perioud.

>improve
>industy
>perioud
>doubleposting

Stalker games are pretty good, no niggers and no women in them.

East Europe saved western style vidya.

There is an excellent report on the journey to Haiti from the (((russian))) blogger (((Varlamov))).
(on russian)
varlamov.ru/978746.html

I'm absolutely done with video games. Bored of all of them, nothing interesting comes out.

Put the time into crypto instead and it's yielding me thousands of dollars per month.

Daily reminder that these threads are a d&c psyop. The shills and leftists believe that GamerGaters are a pillar of the alt-right, and that they provided the impetus that got Hillary defeated. They're trying to astroturf disdain of vidya and vidya gamers to break up what they see as a coalition.

No one bought that game

But yeah all games with story are now cuck trash

Competitive PVP and simulation shit is still mostly safe though

u wot.

Modern videogames are openly antiwhite, promote white guilt and race mixing. And are a clusterfuck of forced diversity.
How would you NOT have disdain for that?

Who else here cant wait for feb 13 and Kingdom Come?

I don't even play games that much but that game looks awesome desu.

Modern video games are a marxist waste of time. Either play old stuff, or get off your ass and start making your own.

You just have to play the "right" videogames.

This is literally NK-tier propaganda. I love it!

>SHADBASE

let Sup Forums worry about GamerGate, user
if you're on Sup Forums you should know that vidya is degenerate if you're an adult

Sup Forums's cool.

But what does it have to do with rascist from Sup Forums calling a brownposter a shitskin?

Only Japan makes worthwhile video games anymore. Last year was fucking killer for them too.

Because you can't fundamentally feminize competition, no matter how hard they try.

Ur missing the point. It's about the cultural poisoning that's deliberately planted in video games for the consumption of children and adults alike.
They're full of SJW propaganda, there are almost no games that aren't full of it.
There is a new game coming out called Kingdom Come where the developers refuse to put niggers in, though.

This one is alright.

I just played LA Noir would 10/10 send a Jew to the gas chamber again

>gta v
>first person controls
What? I've never played that game because niggers. Is it worth it?

Degenerate!

Meh. The game isn't really challening and hasn't evolved much from GTA IV, but the amount of content, polish, and things to do is extraordinary. But you might just get bewildered because you don't care. The main story sucks, though.

GTA v was okay you play as three faggots ones a cuck ones a nigger and ones a cracked out redneck who drops a few subtle red pills... it’s okay no Deus ex tho

I don't know which red pills you're thinking of. Trevor was a leftist. But he was a leaf so it made sense.

>main story
What I'd expect is pop culture jokes, sjw propaganda, bad guys are whites, muhfuggah saves the world and all that.
Are you forced to play as the nigger or can you pick the character you want? It'd be cool to play as the redneck.

I neither hate myself nor my heritage uet still hate jews. Guess thier tactics dont work on everyone.

This... it's amazing how many people fall for it. The same thing is happening with the le 56% meme. The goal is to separate Americans from mainland Europeans politically. It's working.

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

You can play as all 3 pretty good game actually, nice story and great online if you're into it if not the normal story mode is worth

The FPS mode is kinda neat.

All the shit about merryweather private mercs/alphabet agencies
He surely was a lefty Canadian faggot though who also Unironically fucks dogs

You do have to play as the nigger.

I personally find GTA V a bit soyboyish for lack of a better word. It tries too hard.

Fuck
Elaborate

I only play retro and jap games

The characters are whiny and/or annoying.