LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA

Pitch a LWA vidya edition!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEpJdLkDlOY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nord_(French_department).
poal.me/212ls8
ign.com/articles/2017/05/22/little-witch-academias-netflix-release-date-announced
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you cry too?

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE THE SUCYPOSTER

H&B are pretty shit. In 5 minutes of getting YAY'ed by Akko Diana shows more emotions than 19 episodes of her spending time with H&B.

They were just going with her role as a typical ojou-sama. The only thing they failed at is learn about Diana's internal turmoil and I doubt Diana would have let them in on it. It takes someone like Akko to finally break through.

platformer sprinkled with thematic minigames or a VN, anything else is stupid

Spoilers from the finale.

>Sup Forums thread

Lightning Bolt Magic Action™

>Akko finally fulfills her destiny in becoming the next reincarnation of Rape Horse

Will Diana take the whole flare to save Luna Nova and magic?

>Diana's resistance only makes my YAY harder!

2D rpg games look fun but videogames are so gay.

That two bitches are shit, they were with Diana only because popularity, they know no shit about her. I guess it was a good episode, the retarded witch finally have done something cool like returning Diana's yay.

>Ursula goes back in time

Nameless witch.

Finish this comic.

I want Diana to try and tutor Akko and get really excited as she explains her favorite things about magic

On it.

I watched the first two episodes and while I don't dislike it, give it to me straight. Does this shit actually get interesting or does it just stay the same as it is now?

Do you like Akko? If you don't you might as well drop it right now because she's in every episode

Chariot is Akko's daughter from the future sent back in time to insure she has the Yay! to succeed in her coming ordeal.
Croix is Diana's daughter sent back to look after Chariot. She goes nuts and tries to ruin the plan.
Andrew is the father of both.

I want to cheer those poor bullies up!

So its like Terminator with witches.

barbara looks like she has this taken care of

barbara nee-san is going to comfort poor hannah

>Hannah has to arch her back for her butt to stick out
>Barbara's spine barely moves and her butt is sticking out the most

Doujinshi when?

The perfect LWA vidya would be either an adventure platformer in the style of Mario 64, Banjo Kazooie and Conker, or something like the 3D Zeldas.

I wanna worship that bully's butt

youtube.com/watch?v=HEpJdLkDlOY

>Two days until PV

The ultimate LWA vidya would be something inspired in souls gameplay but cuter.

I like Akko and the characters, but does anything get really interesting like TTGL or KLK or does it mostly just stay cute girls doing witch academy things?

Ok, if one of Diana's dream is to become like Chariot why did she look so pissed after she won the broom race?

>We received orders for your inmediate incarceration Akko! Get moving, inmate!

I still say Ursula looks nothing like Chariot.

They get into some crazy adventures of variable quality, but the show is more about Akko's growth as a person and her interactions with the other girls than about the plot or the magic.

You're wrong. The LWA game already exists.

Just imagine Diana's butt in BotW Zelda's pants.

Diana has a flat ass

Probably because she thought she didn't like the idea that Akko almost beat her.

Then how did Croix recognize her right away

Just think of it as a slice of life show with a dash of Trigger. There's also an overarching plot, but it's more of in the backburner when you look at it.

Because Croix isn't retarded like Akko.

because she has an army of drones to spy on people and she knew Chariot personally

You really need another reason besides Akko's existence?

But she was kind of happy about Akko putting up a fight. Before that she looked like she didn't really care because she would win anyway, since none of the other students stood a chance. Once Akko appeaered riding Shooting Star Diana really got into the race.

>Officer Hannah constantly performs strip searches on Officer Barbara under the excuse of "training"

Screencap? This was the part of the series where Diana was practically an alpha bitch with a perpetual scowl.

really makes you think.

>LWA vidya...
Put these model in TF2

>The Practice Police

>Hello officers.

Why?

>1 hp

party wipe imminent

this is really cute

some anons call her James here

why not?

>they were with Diana only because popularity
Episode 19 showed otherwise. They genuinely care about her

Diana also smiles a bit when they talk about how Akko managed to somehow come in second.

Just make Persona with witches.

it's coming of age with separate adventures

also watch the OVAs for overall better quality

Didn't Din flashback to this when she was talking about how just when she thinks she has a bead on Akko she manages to astonish her anyway?

Diana's feelings have always been complicated. Before episode 19 she felt a combination of interest, disregard, jealously and strange attachment toward Akko.

Im really hoping this user disappeared to create those vanilla avery lewds

I mean there's an overarching plot if that's what you mean. This kind of show just can't do TTGL-esque action though, it wouldn't fit the mood or the characters at all. If you want more action, just watch the OVAs

But I'm not talking about her feelings towards Akko, but at her dream of following Chariot's steps, she had a reason to be upset when she won the Moonlit Witch title, because to her Akko had made a better show, but I don't think Diana believed Akko deserved winning the broom race, and yet she looked like she didn't really enjoy winning it.

I just wonder why it lingered on this shot of Ursula looking at Chariot's picture.

if he wants more action why can't he just watch boruto or dragon balls super or whatever

that's exactly what those shows are there for

Her feelings towards Chariot have also always been complicated because back then she knew that she wasn't going to get the opportunity to become a witch like Chariot.

She was looking at Croix.

That's probably just part of the cold exterior she shows the world.

DIana just wants to be challenged.

She looked so bored whenever anyone praised her or ep 12 when she got that golden plant.

I guess Akko was one of the first to do that.

>Chariot du Nord
>Croix Meridies
Whats up with French people and weird names?

This is all some good stuff on rewatch. I feel like actually marathoning the first cour when it comes out on Netflix.

Who names their kid Chariot? I bet she was mercilessly bullied because of it

Despite everything, I still think the original comparison I made of Akko and Diana being relatively similar to Maya and Ayumi from Glass Mask still stands.

Come on, Akko. I thought you're supposed to be a linguistic savant.

that and she wants others to express what it means to be a witch, she takes it very seriously and isn't happy that everyone else is just taking their roles for granted

Please explain how Constanze is not best girl
You can't, but good luck trying

What if Chariot and Croix dont have parents, and they are actually aliens

She's a fan character, but Chariot and Diana are far superior.

She's not Akko.

Chariot called herself Chariot du Nord. That probably wasn't her full name; and would just mean Chariot of Nord, Nord being a region in France. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nord_(French_department). I'd wager Chariot wasn't even her real name.

>fan character

Meant fun character. She's one of my favorites for sure.

>tfw no Ursula /ss/

Why live?

Dating sim

poal.me/212ls8
Diana is in the lead

This.

Well, Diana and ChariotUrsula are the best written characters in the show.

Considering how the plot is meh, I'm surprised how much carrying all the girls are doing to make things interesting

Damn French people, always ruining things.

there's like, no worthwhile shotas anyway

ign.com/articles/2017/05/22/little-witch-academias-netflix-release-date-announced
>Netflix told IGN that the first 13 episodes of Studio Trigger's Little Witch Academia anime series are coming to the streaming service on June 30.
tfw can finally watch LWA

>finally

It's a character driven show and it's what Yoshinari's good at.

>Persona with witches.
what would their personas be based on? What arcanas would the even have?