Eromanga Sensei is a normalfag anime

>Won a lot of states in the Crunchyroll poll
>Directly referenced by r/anime's front page
Why do we pretend normalfags hate this again?

It won West Virginia, Arkansas and Alaska

North Dakota, not Arkansas

Check the scores and reviews, they hate it.

Shh if you post this here normalfags will see

KnK is a normalfag movie

We don't

Normalfags eat this shit up

Two reviews on MAL don't prove much. Besides, Oreimo was also loved by normalfags and actually took Facebook by storm. Normalfags secretly love incest.

Why do you know those things, OP?

maybe he looked at the catalog

It makes normalfags mad because it has lewd underage girls.

Those two reviews are the most upvoted reviews and the overal score sank after last episode. Muh neko flashbacks muh incest and all that.

>sexy 12 year olds
>incest
>popular with normalfags
I don't believe you.

You weren't around when Oreimo was airing, were you?

True normalfags never even heard of Eromanga/OreImo. That being said they're both very popular among the anime communities so I suppose normalfags of the anime community enjoy Eromanga.

Mirai Nikki is another good example.

you fucking faggot ofc something like this gets popular with normalfags

>Crunchyroll poll
>r/anime's front page
Fuck off, nigger.

I was, but I didn't actually watch it. I'm aware that it had a pretty big following outside of Sup Forums though so I guess I can believe this does as well.
how the fuck am I supposed to know that if I don't have Facebook/Reddit/whatever

Sup Forums definitions of what constitutes a normalfag are skewed

Actual normalfags don't like haremshit and think its weird and perverse

Shit taste plebs who aren't necessarily normalfags watch haremshit

Reddit is full of people with shit taste, but so is Sup Forums just arguably to a lesser degree since the median age and anime experience is very slightly higher on Sup Forums

Eromanga isnt a "normalfag" show its just a shitty show that unironic haremshit eaters with 80IQ like

this

>Why do we pretend normalfags hate this again?
So some Sup Forumsnons can pretend they only watch this to annoy the normalfags, when in reality they just have shit taste

Just watched recent ep. Sagiris autism fit was awful, she is crazy yo. Worst girl now

Didn't reddit liked Flying Witch too? I don't see the point, anything can have a page on reddit and why would being liked by the majority of people make it normalfag? And more importantly, why did you make this thread or why is even still up and why would you care, without to mention that you are openly admitting that you hate Eromanga because is popular, why would any opinion that includes anything like that would be taken in consideration or not be called out as plain shitposting?

Have you not been following the recent trends? People were claiming that only normalfags dislike Eromanga. This thread is a direct response to this.

to try to fit in, what else?

>only normalfags dislike Eromanga
Anyone saying this has to be either baiting or legitimately retarded. It's pandering, fanservicey schlock, and while I enjoy it for what it is, there's plenty to hate about it as well.

But AoT won the popular vote!