Making abortion illegal will totally work

>making abortion illegal will totally work
>just like prohibition and the drug war! totally zero consequences whatsoever!
*literally millions of to-be mothers taking counterfeit abortion pills from India, Brazil, China.*
*even more to-be mothers get coat-hanger abortions from mexicans*

Or perhaps given that abortions are a dangerous procedure, especially when you're performing it yourself, women will take more contraceptive care and not get pregnant in the first place.

Sage.

>Or perhaps given that abortions are a dangerous procedure, especially when you're performing it yourself, women will take more contraceptive care and not get pregnant in the first place.
>people are perfectly logical and planned and not susceptible to desperation

try thinking ahead more than two steps

If you're on pol and you are anti abortion you need to rethink some things. Literally keeps the black population down.

We got some bad hombres

Abortion - and who pays for - it should be two separate issues. Get loverboy to pay whatever the mom decides. Would be easy to enforce if we had a national DNA bank that doubled as voter ID.

Anyone who murders a child should be publicly executed.

Yes, prohibition is retarded and never works.
But there are ways that do work.

i know my dude like lmao, why even have laws? haha checkm8

>degenerate coon whore gets back alley abortion
>dies of uterus infection or internal bleeding
>the world becomes a slightly better place

cala boca liberalzinho de merda

>*even more to-be mothers get coat-hanger abortions from mexicans*
>women who can't make smart life choices become sterile
What's the problem?

Maybe they should take plan B when they fuck up.

And these suggestions will be totally ignored because "muh freedumbz" and "it keeps the black population down" (even though the botched abortions kill two birds with one stone, the niglet and nigger generator).

>abortion is illegal
>more future neurosurgeons and rocket scientists will be born

Stop black genocide now.

My thai fuck buddy says it's okay to cum in her when she starts her period

Yes/no? If I get her pregnant guess I'd have a good reason to finally an hero

American education, everyone. Take note.

SHE WAS A GIRL FROM BIRMINGHAM!
SHE JUST HAD AN ABORTION!

What about a nigger or a jew child? Ur a faggot by the way

Yes, this totally worked in the previous centuries before abortion was legalized, before that no woman ever had an home made abortion and every woman took care of not getting pregnant.
Also, millions more niggers without legalized, accessible abortions.

>making murder illegal will totally work
>just like monarchies and nazi germany! totally zero consequences whatsoever!
*literally millions of inocent people using unsafe and unregulated ways of killing people

More formally, just because illigalization of a practice makes that practice less safe, does not mean that the practice itself is morally sound, not does it give morally unsound principles the right to remain legal. Murder would be much more safe and regulated if the government did it, you would just drag someone to the murder clinic, and they would be killed. No fuss.

Then they go to jail and get punished.libertarians are legitimately the laziest thinkers.