At this point, do we know WHY they did this?

At this point, do we know WHY they did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N5Ub55qx2wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yr84Oht-DZA
youtube.com/watch?v=2lC-iKNeSx4
baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/baby-girls-linked-to-stress-study-20111019-1m70p.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mother and son incest and offspring

Sex slave advertising

how did this entire fucked up family go unnoticed by neighbors and the public in general

That's what's so shocking about this. Why do all the boys have those retarded bowlcuts?

apathy

That Elvis impersonator has some concerns, shows in his eyes. "Alright this is fucked up..but just take the picture and move on"

>gosh i wonder if they're serial killers
>they probably kill elvis impersonators and cannibalize them
>no one would miss me or know i was dead
>my family disowned me
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

I wonder how this will affect his career.

Knowing Vegas, probably will help

youtu.be/N5Ub55qx2wQ

People are alienated from each other more than at any point in history. One of the major problems driving Western civilization to collapse.

Poor inbred bastards

His work associates should have reported him on the basis of his haircut alone

Why was bail set at $9 mil?

Northrop Grumman ?

Zuma?

Whenever there are stories like this there are always tons of picks and videos of the kids and the inside of the homes. Where are pics and videos? The only pics of the homes are from '18 years ago' .. from the person 'who bought their texas house'...

Keep asking questions.

the oldest son looks like a guy i know

they never show any kids being taken out of the house. No photos inside the house. I would bet money the "daughter escaping" is a excuse to raid the house for other reasons. Kids are now all being (((taken care of))) at Corona Regional Medical Center.

we can assume they were treated the worst right?

where did he even work?

There is also sufficient real life evidence that they took their kids on trips at least annually.

These. Fuck this gay earth desu. Why is it that in the age of instant communication we are more separated than ever?

You know some fucked up people

What's her IQ?

Also don't get me wrong. These people look fucked up.

The official narrative just seems fake though.

what are the kids going to do now?
anyone know the ages of each of them?

>David Turpin earned more than $11,000 a month working as an engineer for Northrop Grumman, a global security company in San Diego. He also received QuickSilver royalties, the court records showed. It’s not clear where Turpin was working at the time of his arrest.

>However, the family was struggling with credit card and other debt, including from a farm foreclosure, in 2011, the records show. David Turpin listed a 401K from Lockheed Martin as an asset.

Higher than the ones that can't even point their finger correctly

I dont know, I guess that depends on the IQ threshold of fetal alcohol syndrome

the media's done a shit job reporting on the story
they talked about torture while showing pictures of a family at Disneyland

How can you have such a normal job and be such a freaky weirdo?

Someone posted this the other day

White people. They are natural born psychopaths.

ok

This story could be a total hoax, more likely it is just fraudulently reported, obviously to trick the White goyim, re the state of the degenerate invaders and nogs (((they))) favour. Either way the family appears to be mixed lmao.

Do we actually know that they were in some kind of weird cult?

Also the race mixing in itself could be responsible for the physical ailments of the family.

reading the articles it says the kids didnt even know what a police man was, but somehow the 1 year old found a "deactivated" cell phone and called 911. after escaping the house..where she go? did she just call from the front yard? it crazy town!

I can sit through most REKT threads without batting an eyelash, yet

this is truly disturbing to me. The stunted growth due to malnutrition, and literal deprivation of life.

religious nuts

youtube.com/watch?v=yr84Oht-DZA

Why who did what? Take that picture?

What was their crime?

Having more than one white sibling?

so the most normie one ratted them out?

>No photos inside the house.
That's shady; if all these kids were chained up why not even one photo of a bed with restraints?
>The official narrative just seems fake though.
I'm with this leaf
>mfw Adam Lanza could be this family

>stop having too many white babies
>t. Sup Forums

>tfw Jennifer will never be my gf

I'm so sure this kid had Grave's disease. How can you go to a doctor with a face like that and not end up getting your thyroid checked

That little boy is 24? Holy shit

well the picture was prob taken when he was a barely a teenager, but they always use the old photos. He look normal all grown up

When is Sup Forums going to spam child services to investigate this guy?

>Cohen

EVERY

they're (((white))) alright...

Who else would date Jessica based on this picture?

Berries n cream commercial

He was an engineer at Northrop Grumman

CPS is useless. They actually do more to encourage child abuse and molestation than they do to deter it.

They work closely with orphanages, and orphanages are well known for selling off kids to child-sex rings and known pedophiles for high prices.

These mutants wouldn't even pass for fingol cmon man.

I really don't think that is him. Look at the chins, they are totally different. Cheekbones and nose too.

Oh. Their eyes are a different color too.

I am taking you off the case & transfer you to desk duty. Get out of my office

idi a good boy he dindu nufin

In the first picture he has blue eyes and in the second picture he has brown eyes.

The coconut hair cuts on the boys is the real crime the parents commited.

nobody has named this family yet.

NOT ONCE IN THE WHOLE THREAD

who the fuck are these jewniggers??

how do you not know about the story yet you sad brain yankee doodle. It is Jerry Turpin and his Wife Linda

nothing on google about either of them
where is this coming from. i havent been on pol for days

It's been a huge story.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lC-iKNeSx4

OK everyone seems confused since OP is a faggot and didn't explain shit.
Here's the story.
>girl calls cops
>says she has been chained up by her family and her siblings are being treated the same she escaped but they need help
>cops go to family home
>kids chained to beds, very dirty and malnourished
>parents arrested
>turns out the 'kids' are actually adults but just look like kids due to not being fed and chained up

>chained up to bed
>escaped

Yeahhhh riiiighhhhttttttttt

i just found it

wtf i googled “jerry turpin” and nothing came up

What's the name of the documentary following a similar family? The kids are locked up most of the time in a shitty appartment, watching the enormous VHS collection the father has, they recreated some scenes from movie they licked.

She climbed out a window. Read the LE charges dum dumbs. The oldest girl is 29. This is a shameful story. They slept during the day. These children never got help because of people like you who claim they are lying are fail to act or be aware. I am grateful she was able to get them out.

>140k a year
>huge company
>normal job

The Wolfpack

I've been meaning to watch that movie. Those guys are going to be way more famous now that this has happened.

this is active investigation so I may have gotten the names wrong.

reading daily mail story and see this in the list of grievances -
> One of the older boys was allowed out of the home to attend college classes but Louise accompanied him there, waited for him until it finished then accompanied him home
it like they cant make up their mind. Are they chained up for "months at a time" or are they taking college classes? wouldn't the last thing you want is to send the kid out into public ALONE

Are you referring to the wedding or the starvation and rape?

why is there way more females then male?

Right? It's a statistical anomaly.

Turpin Family Band

would see that

There's definitely a reality tv show there.

The Turpin Family Variety Hour.

Bump

I call dibs on Joy, shes a qt

Why do anything?

Is it really so difficult to think that both things could be true? One kid got to go to some classes, while other were chained up. Chaining kids up was most likely harsh punishment for whatever wrong they did.

They were starved hence the lack of body development. The 29
Year old weighed 82 pounds and LE bought the 12 year old was 7

Discuss

This kid would decently normal with a haircut

Why ten year gap between baby and second youngest.

My partner is a professor in the area. Oldest one went to their school, they we're all instructed not to speak to the media

the amount of incest in that picture. fucking disturbing.
i bet it was the older girl to the left of the mother that was the one that escaped. she looks the most normal.

there are more females because more females are born when times are bad and mother is experiencing stress
baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/baby-girls-linked-to-stress-study-20111019-1m70p.html

Where he took the music class? Not discuss for privacy of the survivors

Keep in mind no one in that photo except for the baby is younger than ten and that this image is from two years ago.

Blacks are what percent of the US population? OK now guess what percent of psychopath serial killers they are. Pic related.

more like fivehead girl

see
Pretty much this. CPS is just in charge of stealing kids to put into a larger pedo ring most of the time. It's all connected at the top.

interesting, two youngest boys looks like they have FAS