twitter.com/Ryuichi_Kimura/status/867067097230188544
youtube.com/watch?v=Tnbwuy5g4XI
pripara.jp/news/detail?seq=1101
lmgtfy.com/?q=moriwaki pripara
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he really believed Nino was going to debut

Cats and sheep.

twitter.com/Ryuichi_Kimura/status/867067097230188544
Hoshizora no Floor will sound like 80's idol pop.

I only know of Creamy Mami and Macross.

I've given up all hope.

MAGIC!

Don't give up Ninobro, she'll perform soon!

I want to fuck Lala.

When is soon? Certainly not next episode, and we've been saying it would happen "soon" for over a month.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tnbwuy5g4XI
I'm actually kinda excited for this.

Will the next reboot be an '80skatsu directed by Kimura?

>no Reversible Ring death metal remix
>no 100% Jinsei 70s remix
>no Panic Labyrinth hiphop/rap remix
>no Girl's Fantasy Jazz remix
>no Charisma to Girl nu disco remix

There's so much potential.

Episode 24, maybe.

Like Perfect Blue's song?

I'm still disappointed that PP never got a super japanese song like light pink day tripper.
Chiri was literally perfect for it too.

I'm glad that my favorite member of the sheep squad might debut next episode.

Not soon enough given how Nino just accepted idols as something that doesn't suck, but not as something better than sports.

>Chiri was literally perfect for it too.
There is still a chance given how Chiri doesn't have a solo song.

I want a Amazing Castle symphonic metal remix now, thanks user

user, Chiri and the rest of Nonsugar are probably ded.
At most, they'll only bring back Non for one episode.

I doubt Chiako will actually perform, but it should still be a fun episode.

I think I start to understand Moroboshi now after seeing his motivations in this episode. The unexplainable bullshit that is the rainbow might be the reason why he does questionable things, he himself didn't understand how it works. Hime did overcome the rainbow through Moroboshi's guidance, but he didn't consider that Yume's mindset as an idol is different from Hime's. This might be why every keikaku he did at the beginning backfired.

Yeah, they are, but they might get some solo songs in the game if not, that's it for them.

Like almost all of the Idol Time epsodes then.

Is this the year of sheep idols?

Don't think too much about it. It's just a load of 'cool' bullshit that the writers tried to reason out.

Legendary Prism Voice!

>no Pure Amore Ai opera edition

Yume's prism voice really made me wish there was an noticeable change in the singing.
MAKE IT! DOKI DOKI SURU TOKI MUTEKI DESHO

無理

I seriously doubt that they're ded, especially after the ending of season 3 that showed how the system give the tickets to a new idols and how the bugs finding a new host to screw them over like they did with falulu and hibiki

F

Moroboshi's big sis is a cute cake! Yume tearing down the rainbow out of her own resolve was awesome. I'm glad her hard training paid off.

I'm actually having way too much fun trying to find depth in Moroboshi's character considering I'm watching this blind.

Moroboshi is just misunderstood.

I remember when we thought she died of rainbow cancer.

>akatsukin_in_ai.jpg

>rainbow cancer
That sounds fucking hilarious. I must have missed a lot. Maybe I'll ask for the S4 shitstorm threads when I'm at those episodes.

Oh, you're at the christmas episode. Its one of the best of S1.

Should change /ai/ to the ROLA!

I want to do a transparent "Laura" edit but my paint skills aren't that good yet

Rola is cute, CUTE!

I think you meant to type Laura.

Rate my eggpet.

Is Cocotama subbed?

Up to episode 72.

Are relationships fine in Stars universe? There wasn't a mention of romance being taboo unlike in OG, or maybe relationships between people of the industry aren't frowned upon.

I like it! I didn't actually expect the Christmas rap from OG being performed by the Stars singers, so it was a nice surprise. This episode has a ton of screenshot-worthy scenes but this HarukaLuka takes the cake.

I did this meme with early Roller vs current Roller.

>Will the next reboot be an '80skatsu directed by Kimura?
With the hags, I hope.

I think this episode serves as a recap of some sort. Seeing Moroboshi get out-fucking-keikaku'd was really funny though.

Those things are hard to use.

you should post it next time.

>still no S&M4 power couple

Roller must die

>S&M4
I like the sound of that.

The best part is the Kanata is a canon ドS.

Moroboshi was too focused on keikaku he forgot to mind the budget. I can see Yume's growth and resolve from her interactions with Lily.

The Japanese cold meme is real, 36.5 degrees isn't that high of a body temperature to make someone sick. Lily is still cute though, and her new coord is cool! I'm really liking her a lot.

I want to get sloshed with Mikuru and ride the BIG WAVE with her.

And they thought Hime will job to a sick person.

>Aikatsu and PriPara Anonymous 05/24/17(Wed)05:04:50 No.15759
is this aikatsu semen demon?

pripara.jp/news/detail?seq=1101

Meitantei Lala on the case

Why did she choose this pose? Isn't it a bit loose?

N O A U R A

Does Haruka exist so Yuzu can be the only relevant Dance class member?

Nice episode. It's a shame Otome and Yurika-sama failed to do their third Appeal. They worked hard and they are great idols. But well, maybe they lack of talent or had a bad luck.

This scene was great. A bit sexy.

I want to lick the sweat from this cute forehead.

What a fucking twist.

Did anyone upload this

June 30 release

I've watched last episode of stars too many times, this sheep is just too cute, TOO CUTE!

Thought she's already come back in the Christmas episode.

FIGHTING?

Where were you when two pop-type idols became the ones to carry Aikatsu?

i was at home watching idol time when the phone rings
>user 2 pop type idols carry aikatsu stars

"no"

why is mia so perfect and fun?

mion-sama is cute! CUTE!

>still using cccp

She's a brat but you end up siding with her because she's a riot.

>Roller denies sheep performance
>some time later ask for help
>'I want to be an idol who is considerate of others'

Why didn't she ask a little earlier rather than forcing 'TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG' with Yume.

Anyone got that ichigo cgi improvement pic?

Wow, I liked her rendition of TSU-BO-MI a lot better than Mahiru's.

>the dolphin's name is fucking IRUKALUKA
Stop bullying sidles!

Well I watched the first Pripara movie expecting something like Aikatsu the movie, and instead got a PR recap special, featuring all kinds of incredible shit that I don't understand because I didn't watch Pretty Rhythm.

My queen ;_;

Was suspecting that, why I haven't watched it yet. I've only watched Aurora Dream so far.

I did watch the first half hour with the staff commentary though.

So I just watched episode 48 and my opinion on it is this.

I'm not butthurt about Samui Takane losing to Rolls since while I think that Lili's the better character, Rola's constantly been stated to be one of the most talented members of the Song class (Tying and jobbing to Rainbow!Yume aside), and after deciding to follow her own path instead of copying Lili, I can believe that doing her own thing would allow her to win.
There's also the fact that (From a writing standpoint) if Rola'd still lost to Lili after following her own path instead of copying her, it'd send the message that Rola will always be inferior to Lili.

I decied to never watch PR because of that movie. Too much drama for me.

I thought it was just another idol show, and then all of a sudden you have prism people shit, sword fights and some kind of Yugioh darkness shit and end of eva.

How the fuck do you go from that to PriPara?

Oshare kaito?

Pretty Rhythm is the hypest shonen.

By hiring Moriwaki.

who

This is a cute coord! The episode was nice overall, but I feel it didn't really contribute much to the establishment of their childhood friendship.

Also I'd like to thank the user who mentioned the episode number so I got to instantly hide it and not read the rest of his post that could potentially spoil me. I almost gone past the point of no return, thank you.

lmgtfy.com/?q=moriwaki pripara

procreation with sheep

>Jewelpet KiraDeco
>Onegai My Melody
Are those damedame?

That was a really cute coord! I remember some people were pretty disappointed with that episode as a whole though because it ended up being more about Yume instead of Lily and Yuzu like we expected.

She's a perfect character. And because but she's also a good kid unlike Dorothy which is a good kid tooo but way more egoistical and with much less development or screentime in general PP being PP so it takes longer to warm up to her