>Player2 - Glenn Radars

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13031030
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit harem.

Celica > Lumia > /jp/ > Sisti >>> trash >>> Riel

Old hag a shit. A SHIT.

>tfw no qt piggu gf to avenge your death after being stabbed in the back

People should stop arguing and post cute Sisti pics or gifs.

Why is Wendy called /jp/?

Riel a best and did nothing wrong.

Autism.

I want to be Celica's shota mana battery!

Sisti > RieL > Lumia > Twintails > the rest >>> Celica

Reil a cute. A CUTE

Utter trite battle harem. First antagonist couldn't kill MC, now betrayer can't kill MC. Why do they keep her? Sniper guy admits she's unstable, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to keep the 'post brainwashed' child of the enemy in a high ranking royal guard? Where's the accountability and logic? She should be chained up in a dungeon. Off with MCs head not just for desertion, but for also encouraging or allowing an unstable child to be part of this organization.

From okay/10 battle harem to as shit as country wars.

>Utter trite battle harem.
This isn't a battle harem series faggot

Find a flaw.

Now post it to MAL.

"magic academy where the cast will be involved in combat" harem.

My precious /jp/ for me~

You again

just accept defeat already

.. She's batshit insane?

I am going to marry Riel someday and have super double autistic babies with her.

>old hag
Opinion discarded.

She's an old hag.

How is that a flaw?

>cowtits
Absolutely disgusting.

Here's a legit flaw. Silicone Shaped Boobs

Her maid outfit isn't eros enough.

For us~~

>batshit insane
>a flaw

Get in line.

Don't be surprised if she bites off your dick one day while giving you head. You've been warned.

This show was way more enjoyable before Riel showed up.

Jokes on you, that's my fetish.

Anal with Sistine is the greatest

I'm going to marry her first. But if she and I ever get divorced, maybe one of you you two could marry her later.

>ponytail

Does anyone else think this is absolutely fucking disgusting?

Straight hair is far better.

This show would be if Lumia didn't exist. I'm getting tired and fed-up with the never-ceasing damsel in distress bit she is only used for.

>Not liking ponytail
What are you?

Deadpan loli is cute and is making the show more interesting and meaningful by inducing emotional and serious plot.

>loli

>loli

My lolicon dick says she's a loli, and I trust its judgement more than yours.

She really isn't. The show was perfectly fine with Glen's teacher antics and shady organizations doing hist and didn't need any of this autist's drama.

Well your lolicon dick is wrong.
t. Lolicon

What's next, Oni from Armed Girls is a loli too?

Drama is good though.

This is a loli body.

If I wanted drama I'd just watch a drama.

Nope.

Flat chest=/=loli

Just in time. It's early in the thread.

Name: Revive Life
Effect: An alchemical ability that "incompletely" revives a dead person.
Misc: Requires a alchemically-produced body, a Gene Code (the genetic code of a person to be revive), Astral Code (memories of the person transformed into data) and Alter Ether (which initializes a person's spirit). Considered as "creating a copy of a dead person using copies of certain aspects in that person". Also considered as inefficient as it requires multiple dead persons to revive one person this way. Another requirement is original magic, rumored to be astronomically rare.

[Come out, ah, come out, come out / spirits of the night / answer my call, answer, answer / console and moisten thyselves with his flesh and blood / now, now, feast!]
Color: purple with unique magic circle style
Effect: A necromantic spell that raises numerous female corpses around the user to attack a target.

[Golden lightning beast / pay heed / race across the earth / and dance to the heavens]
Color: purple
Effect: Summons numerous purple lightning bolts that strike down from the sky. Considered as a close-ranged attack.

Another thing that I want to point out is how Albert and Miss Chalet had different two-part versions of the basic fire spell.

Albert: [Roar / flame lion]
Chalet: [Come forth / red king of beasts]

And we see the first necromantic spell, which Chalet probably modified such that it summons many targets that do the same thing, which is signified by repeating the same command over and over. (i.e., "come out", answer" and the Japanese word "saa")

What next? Yoshino isn't a loli either?

She is though. Are you niggas blind?

Now that's a more loli-like body.

Nope. She's just a short and petite teenager.

Nah, she's a loli.

I'm not a lolicon, but they both look like they have the same bodytype. Why is one a loli and the other isn't?

Sisti a shit, she did nothing this episode and just let Rumia get taken. Stupid useless cunt. God damn the writing in this show got so much worse when Riel showed up.

Holy shit, are you serious? She's fucking 12-13 and looks like one. She is literally a kid to a bunch of young teens.

If her forehead was at his belt level, I'd call it a loli. Until then, you're wrong

I see LRD is here now.

Loli goes up to 12-13, newfag. They don't end at 7 years old.

Nice back you got there.

>muh boogeyman

Japan and the author sees her as a loli. You're being retarded.

lrn2loli

It would be a shame if someone were to stab through it.

[citation needed]

7>5>2>8>Rest

Anything after 130 isn't a loli.

>post decent combat guy at school
>he does his job and protect her that one time (though he survives twice because plot armor, magic swords and her somehow going through the barrier, should she like die from that? And if not, just walk the fuck out).
>don't immediately isolate her or post a 24/7 guard
>she's targeted again
>then again

In what like 2~ months that's 3 attempts. She's no longer 'safe' with that fake identity, move her the fuck on. Fucking terrible witness protection for a princess they don't want dead.

But then again it's a LN I shouldn't think should I.

Hachiroku is my waifu!

Riel is under 150 cm, ergo loli. Great job there.

This ranking is perfect already.

From the left

YOSHINO A BEST LOLI

I love her

the fuck?

are you serious?

>witness protection
Stop watching so many cop shows.

strawpoll.me/13031030

148 to 114 are obviously lolis. 164 is an old hag, 160 is a flat high school teen, and 158 is a tall middle schooler.

Even in CSI shows, you shouldn't use your brain because then you will realize most of their deductions are spotty and rely on cheap theatrics .
What else of other fiction that isn't mystery?

>130cm, 124cm, 114cm
Unf. Just imagine them on their tippy toes while you stick in their poopers.

Literally impossible. When I tried fucking while standing up it was incredibly difficult and I had to have my legs really far to the sides even though I'm 6'0 and she was 5'6. Any shorter and it would definitely not even have been an option.

Your waifu is very cute.

If Sisti is for anal sex then Re=L and Rumia are for..?

Re=L is for vagina because tight loli pussy.
Rumina is for blowjob because royal head.

>loli

I thought it was an apt analogy, sorry.

Fuck and insert first in the sitting position before you try to stand.
Standing fuck is pretty unique but not really comfortable though, especially if her G spot isn't located at the deep end of her pussy.

I try it a few times just for the rush of dominating and overpowering my latino gf.

>loli

why did they bring along the emotionally unstable autist for seemingly no reason other than to backstab?

hopefully it isn't a double betrayal because that would be even more retarded

>loli
Stop this

Is Riel wife material?

>samefagging
LRD fuck off.

Of course, I've heard husbands call their wives "backstabbing wenches"

I concur with these.

Add in twintails for doggy-style for both holes.

Yes. She will be.

Does female Glenn have a dick?

She's hatesex material at best. While she's chained up so she can't stab you in the back.