Shingeki no kyojin general

So I finally caught up with the manga, and i'm having trouble figuring some things out

1. Is the entire population of paradis island eldians? (except ackermans)

2. Is it based on our earth? They had sand niggers with actual hats calling them middle easterners. Also was the war part between Marley and sand niggers not explained at all or did i miss something?

3. Why doesn't eren just cut historia's finger and sip some of her blood?

4. Why does someone have to be of royal lineage to manifest the Coordinate power but all the other titans can be manifested by simple eldians? And what will happen to the person that will inevitably consume Eren now that he posseses two of the titans?

5. Finally we know Rod transformed into a Titan just by licking serum off the ground, why didn't Levi just inject half the serum to Armin and the other half to Erwin?

3 - i think they have to eat the spinal fluid or something

5. Probably a plot hole, but his titan form was incomplete, so an incomplete dose could result in an incomplete titan

Spinal taps are something they can probably do in that era, but that would make all the titan inheritance cannibalism pointless then

>5. Finally we know Rod transformed into a Titan just by licking serum off the ground, why didn't Levi just inject half the serum to Armin and the other half to Erwin
They only had one shifter so the other would be stuck as a mindless titan.

They could still transform both of them and restrain one, it's not like they haven't restrained titans before.

Also what if they had both transformed and shared bertholdt? I'm sure he'd have enough spinal fluid for both of them. Would it be possible for two colossal titans to exist?

Wouldn't it be better to leave Erwin as a mindless titan then dead?

Also what's the meaning behind the names of the walls? Is it explained in the manga, because I don't remember stumbling upon an explanation

1. Yes, unless there are some random groups that made their way to the island, also ackermans are eldians, just lab rats.

2. It's loosely based on the real world, like most things are but of course it's fiction.

3. It needs to be titanized royal contact.

4. The royal blood is most identical to the original founding titan, it's probably like a percentage of purity needed to access those abilities.
Whoever eats eren will end up just like eren did when he ate his father who possessed the founding titan and attack titan.

5. It was the glass puncturing riesses skin that allowed the serum to flow within him.

They could both become titans, but only one of them could inherent the collosal titan.
With you rather your friend pass on, or live an endless nightmare as a retarded man eating creature?

Only one person can inherit the titan, the original titan only split into 9, you can't then split those 9 up.

Also, being a mindless titan is like an endless nightmare, far worse then death.
Just the names of those in the royal family, i probably has more to do with portraying the royal family as humanities beacon of hope.

4. Are you saying that the "more" royal an eldian's blood is, the more powerful his titan (if it's one of the 9 titans) will be? Or is it that Eren perhaps can't use the Coordinate because he posseses two titans instead of just the original one?

>yfw you'll never experience a good ol' fashioned lezbo romance

Why did ymir have to be ripped off the manga so abruptly senpais?

Like said, only 9.

>1. Is the entire population of paradis island eldians? (except ackermans)
No, the Ackermans, the Asians, and the noble families are all not Eldian. These were small groups to begin with though and the crown almost annihilated the Ackermans and Asians. So the vast majority of the wall folk are eldian.

>Finally we know Rod transformed into a Titan just by licking serum off the ground, why didn't Levi just inject half the serum to Armin and the other half to Erwin?
Wait, when did this happen? Must have missed it.

surprise surprise

>General.

Also,
Endgame right here, brothers.

everyone knows levi is gay

The real endgame right here, brothers.

Why is daddy hurting mommy?

He's gonna die in eight years tho.

Jealous Mikasa a cute!

4 years.

BRAYH a very best

Are Titans just nanomachine constructs?

It's not. Who are they gonna feed to get them back to human form? Zeke escaped with Reiner. The newly made extra titan sure as hell won't wait around for them to bring Annie especially without any horses or expendable bodies left. They'll just end up killing it anyway.

Rare BRAYH.

Cute

>half are dead
A SHIT. Can't wait for the traitors to die horribly and Historia to fug Eren so I can see you cucks cry little bitch tears.

Sorry I don't speak LAME

If you can coordinate 2 mindless titans to eat him exactly vertically in the middle, then sure. Otherwise it won't work if they rip him apart first since the shifter power will transmigrate to a random eld when he dies and before a piece goes inside their mouth.

Poor BRA. they had it tough.

Take your barbiturates Eren.

The bestest.

BRAM flashback is needed desu

>only 9
>Fuck ton of colossal exist

>colossal equals shifters

because mindless = shifter

mindless colossal types

>Only one person can inherit the titan, the original titan only split into 9, you can't then split those 9 up.
Then where did the thousands of colossal titans in the walls come from?

I don't care about shifters. I'm asking where the thousands of colossals came from.

The founder titan made them.

maybe the progenitor can also create different mindless types or they somehow learn how to acquire some aspects of the shifters, like the armor.

Historia will eat up Annie and do some lewd hand holding with eren to use the coordinate.
I wonder whats protecting the island from all those ships they sent to scout.
Just Eren and Armin tossing bigass boulders or explosives?

145th king created them using his Founding Titan power

He also had a very cut up mouth, it got into his blood pretty fast. Some of you guys act like he drank it.

Armin throwing Eren, that's why we see Eren coming back from the sea

Holy shit this is both plausible and fucking hilarious.

Would have at least though there would eventually be a way for them to feed Annie to the second one if they could indeed split the serum.

Does that mean Eren is killing people?

He's been killing people since 8.

fug

So? They've all killed, that was a whole plotpoint of uprising, that hey will have to kill people to achieve their goals.

It's not ethical

Splitting the serum would have been dangerous since it could have led to a failed Titan transformation. But the main reason was that they only captured one shifter and didn't want to condemn the other to be a mindless Titan forever.

They don't care.

It's war, since when is war ethical?

If holding hands with Historia restores memories, what might having sex with her do?

>Jean think Marlo remind him of Eren
>Clara was slut like Hitch
EH confirm

>since when is war ethical?
yeh , I never understood that we want to kill each other but lets play nice ok!

We will find out soon when he fucks Zeke.

MH is the only canon pair

BUT THAT'S INCEST
AND NOT THE MIKASAxEREN NOT-ACTUALLY-RELATED-SIBLINGS INCEST, ACTUAL BLOOD RELATED BROTHERS INCEST

>tfw we will see bertholdt outburst animated and normies reaction to ir

Holy shit Zeke has royal blood so all Eren has to do is fucking punch him to activate godmode.

They need to hold hands.

But its canon that Hanji likes Levi better.

Eren and ymir sitting in the tree

>implying zeke doesn't know that
>implying zeke will come near him
>implying zeke will not just play baseball again
>implying eren stands a chance against zeke

godmode my ass

Annie is love.
Annie is life.
Annie is a miracle of the universe.
Annie may have done some things wrong, but she is still a beautiful person inside and out.

Imagine if Eren had transformed into titan form and ridden Rod titan, who has royal blood of course, like a hellspawned chariot all the way to shinganshina and turned all of Zeke's titans against him and unloaded the wall colossals on Bort.

Actually, given that Reiner and Bort had witnessed Eren activating the coordinate before, why weren't they concerned that he'd do so in shiganshina and totally fuck them up?

You're forgetting shounen MC powers.

How does this make you feel?

I want Eren to stick his tongue so deep down my throat that I end up choking on it.

horny

shut up mikasa

cute hisu is cute, post more cute hisu

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

how about cute yumiru instead