I've been keeping an eye on the Tucker Carlson show for a while and at first I thought it was just typical fox fare but...

I've been keeping an eye on the Tucker Carlson show for a while and at first I thought it was just typical fox fare but overtime I've noticed he goes more in depth about immigration in Europe and the US than any other reporter, points out anti-white double standards in the media/colleges, and was one of the few mainstream people to report on IOTBW and other Sup Forums meme operations.

Is he legit covert alt right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eSKuWgk9Yko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is smart and loves his culture and his people and wants them to be treated fairly and continue to exist. He is a classic liberal.

Tuck is a good man.

>points out anti-white double standards
He points out all double standards. He went after the Asian in college thing.

Tucker loves the white man, he's not allowed to say it but he is adamantly fighting our cause by pointing out the blatant hypocrisy most of the population eats up.

Wouldn't say he's alt right though, just very classic/traditional in his views on government, society and the way American demographics are supposed to look.

Tucker better watch out. These globalist kikes are not joking.

I love the look on his face when people start talking nonsense on his show. Just an utter look of disbelief.

easily the most watchable person on American network news, coming from a canadian who gets american channels
>obviously votes republican/voted for trump, but doesn't let that bias show.
>call out lefties basically every show
>isn't annoying. lets his guests speak and then counters them
my only gripe with him might be that he sometimes lets on people who are a little too crazy and it makes it easy for him.
other than that yeah i'd call him /our guy/

Even better is when his face is composed because then you know even if they don't agree there's been a reasonable conversation.

Can't cuck the tuck.

He actually doesn't vote in the presidential election and he's a registered democrat

Just a fun little fact for you

All those people who seem a little too crazy are the ones driving the narrative. He is in the belly of the beast with the people he interviews.

Tucker Carlson is my favorite source for conversation on television. He gives opportunity for some frequent guests I never heard before. Plus he has some interviews with folks like Yvette Felarca, who may be FBI assets.

So was Trump for most of his life. So what.

Tucker is based beyond belief. He probably has 3 or 4 additional power-levels we have yet to witness.

He worked in the belly of the beast also, CNN

jessica tarlov rekts him multiple times. and he fails in religious stuff. and fails against the cato institute guy,

otherwise, he's bretty gud

Lol. Sure.

>Is he legit covert alt right?
He goes as far as he can without getting in trouble with the Trump administration for bad optics, basically.

He's just smart and logical and focuses on things that matter.

Tucker is the man. A good man too. His professionalism and experience in the business is admirable. He also doesn’t put up with bullshit talking points on his show. Someone posted a video about the intricacy behind how Tucker conducts himself on air and the psychology behind it. His face fucking kills me.

MR. OBVIOUS video
youtu.be/eSKuWgk9Yko

I think he realizes what is happening and you can tell that he cares.

tucker apsolutely doesn't give a shit, and thats why i like him.