White Covenant Community

Why don't we gather some groups together, preferably folk with resources and common values, purchase a very large plot of land, and build a white covenant homesteading community? Are there reasons this is infeasible, or is this the way to save the white race, the ultimate redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/Farms_Ranches
pegasus-town.co.nz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are 30+ of us in Baltimore doing this. We have every profession needed to maintain a healthy community; we just need more money. And we aren't the only group doing this.

Nice, planning to pool money for large chunk of land? How did you find the best way to organize the group, find the right people etc? Any logistical tips you can share?

kys commies

Don't listen to this other larping memeflag nigger, this hasn't happened because most of you cunts on this forum are autistic as shit. Can you imagine a real-life colony of basement dwellers? No you fucking can't.

you first faggot

I'm doing this already, but only my family and close friends are allowed.

How about we all gather racially aware whites from around the world/country to a majority white state in the US?

No you aren’t loser.

Like WACO?

yes, like waco but it will work this time

/haven/ friend

Every poltard has had this idea, and its good on principle, its just lacking a segment of land we can reasonably pull this off on.

This time- concrete blocks for walls

we just need a group of people with enough money to pool to buy 200 acres of land in the middle of nowhere, then you have your based homestead, dog hunting on horses through midnight forest, fire in the night...

We don’t need a land. We can all just congregate in one area of a majority white state in the US. Gather all the whites from Europe, South Africa and the ones living in other US States. Maybe then we can secede from said area if we get enough people to and form our own nation.

or with an extensive underground tunnel system, vietnam 2.0

this is also good, secession is in the air, when a few states start breaking off, the rest fall like dominoes

wouldnt it make more sense to buy an existing farm?
landwatch.com/Farms_Ranches

I'm not sure how property law works in canada, but you still have to pay various taxes. Not only that, but any community will not be very self sufficent in terms of higher tech stuff, like electronics and farming equipment. This means that there will be a need for an income, or some kind of nest egg.

Do you have a plan for that?

All the ZOG would do is send in thousands of Somalians to fuck up this plan. Yes, the ZOG hates you that much.

Secession, de facto or de jure, is an inevitable part of any haven or ark society.

Overt attempts at secession would result in a ruby ridge type deal. No good.

>preferably folk with resources
>we just need more money.
kek

every time

They could try, but I doubt the ZOG would give a shit about a few hundred autistic neets from pol congregating in the woods of idaho.

why the fuck is land so cheap in the US

The kike media makes endless upon endless of articles about the alt-right. They’re fucking obsessed with us

You would have to build it on international water.

Assuming they have 30 people with reasonable qualifications (ie plumbers, mechanics, electricians) they should, as a group, have a gross annual income of 1.5 million. More so, if any of them are worth their salt, and aren't just larpping kids, they'll have savings and the like, plenty enough money to get everything set up.

Of course, its a bunch of larping kids with no applicable skills, who think "muh white paradise" instead of the harsh realities that would come with living in the woods without running water or electricity.

>wagecucking in the white paradise
kek
double 'no'
you are oblivious. and your stupid ass doesn't think we'll attract the attention of ZOG. Sup Forums the smartest philosophers in the world. all starting a paradise.

you are dumb

We should all just move to Montana and take over local politics.

We can first start moving all the whites to a majority white state. That’s literally the first step we have to take, well maybe the second, the first would be to make whites racially aware again.

because we don't have chinese millionaires using our real estate for money laundering, inflating prices? because we have habitable, irrigable land for more than just 50 miles north of our southern border?

>jewish affiliation=death sentence
>send in somalis
>gun down literally every last one

Are you retarded?

I was, and am, supporting your case. They should have money, but they're a bunch of larping kiddos, with no real plan, just a dream that'll fall apart with first encounter with the real world.

And we won't attract the zog, unless we go around posting all around the internet about this shit. And if we do that, we'll destroy ourselves by attracting so many autistic Sup Forums neets that we'll be a society of neckbeards in the woods with nothing except waifu pillows and racism.

All the real efforts to build a haven have been rather quiet, you know why? Because they understand that Sup Forums is ultimately the problem with 14.

I own 200 acres in Kansas, it's farmland.

I think we could have several all over.
not one megacity.

It should be cheaper in Canada but your government puts all sorts of taxes and restrictions to development which drives the cost way up

>And we won't attract the zog
it's already too late

law enforcement, politics, schools. this is no small ask

There's a lot less land in Canada where anybody would actually want to live. Once you get 100 miles north of the border, in most provinces, it's the same climate as Alaska.

Canada's fuckhuge but the habitable zone is comparatively tiny

meant to quote you. I'm thinking a white city in every state. linked by private airlines.

>Louisiana Purchase
>Alaska
etc.

how many people can you feed with 200 acres?

I'm a suburban kid, so I have no idea what that means.

Yea, at this point, wouldn't it just be easier to make our ideas mainstream or semi mainstream, like the communists did with labor parties?

yes ZOG likes to ruin successful society's, it is known

What stops that thing from just sliding down the hillside ?

have brits really forgot what engineering is?

I'm actually baffled that people aren't doing this as a religious entity. Easy way to pool money with tithes, own land tax free, and exclude people through some esoteric means.

yes. now we're on the same wavelength. we should expose this intention of ours worldwide using media. videos. memes.
make it known in europe we are starting a great white LARP. I call it that since we're living in the age of plenty and bounty, even though we want to live as survivalists. rethinking concepts of property.

The world of whites must know.

This. Also, you autistic fucks don't realize that "white nationalism" is self cannibalizing? Wherever one of you draws the line between "white" and "sub human", another one of you disagrees. Soon enough you'll have to deal with Slavs, Meds, Persians, North Indians, Jews, and Arabs. Some of you will be fine with 0 of these, some of you with all. White nationalism is an abortion of an ideology.

You know where utah is?

So you're advocating for ethnocommunism?

You sound like you need a helicopter ride, brother.

I just want a comfy community that fits with dungers number, out in the woods with some nice blonde girls.

On an international stage, sure, it doesn't really work.

On the US national stage, it makes plenty of sense, because the US can be neatly divided into five major identity groups,

>Whites
>hispanics
>niggers
>chinks
>natives

>You sound like you need a helicopter ride, brother.
kek. you can't afford a helicopter.
enjoy your jewish wageslave ethnostate

They probably use really strong glue...

Im sorry /pol

If you build homes. they will bring it down.

Please vuild apartments
Illegals will protect you like a king.

keep building apartments for muney

I don't give a shit about an ethno state, I just want a small white community.
They used staples, actually

GOOGLE ORANIA SOUTH AFRICA

Anything good in south africa is just going to get slaughtered

you are a complete brainlet and all you know and think are platitudes.

You like big words, don't you.

This has already been done and it is called the state of Maine.

You're on here too my dude lol

That house seems like a really bad idea, the rainfall is just going to run down the sloped roof to the hill and slowly erode away your foundation

Why don't y'all take over one of the many small dying small towns of America. Lots of towns on rout 66 that would welcome a horde of new comers with strong right wing values

Do what nigs did, or cults.
Buy out a town/few blocks and replace the population, build up from there.

Yeah, who wouldn't want a bunch of autistic meme wranglers and ramen noodle farmers . Plus there is a lot of places that don't have basements and they would have to face the biggest fear a lot of these fucks have : interacting with people that actually know stuff , do shit and live normal lives . It would be a fate worse than death for 'em.

>what are gutters

A lot of shills trying to dissuade people from forming a white community living the good old ways: how surprising.
Hey (((white sceptics))), if you don't like the idea of whites trying to regroup, and create something together, how about you just go ahead and post in another thread?

you can't own land. property taxes etc

I Can Agree with this. We need an Ethno-state of white people who are reasonable and free thinkers. To perhaps one day save the entire world @RedEagle1995 over at Gab.ai!

>Go to "white nationalist" meetup
>full of degenerates who are high on heroin and what have you

I think that is why.

Every small village here is a white enclave.

New Zealanders did this
See: Pegasus
pegasus-town.co.nz/ you straight up cannot migrate here if you are black or broke

>Why don't we gather some groups together, preferably folk with resources and common values, purchase a very large plot of land, and build a white covenant homesteading community? Are there reasons this is infeasible, or is this the way to save the white race, the ultimate redpill

its banned in most places. in the us it the civil rights act. in canada, they would no doubt deliberately ship shitskins to come and bleed your community dry just for trying to form it

This time a fucking flashbang won't set fire to our entire fucking base

saged. Kill all white subhumans. kthxbye

200 acres isn't a lot could maybe feed 15 people comfortably. That doesn't include livestock, you could maybe bump that up to 20 with livestock.

Shut the fuck up sarcuck

:D

In the USA if your skin is white generally you are white. The meme shit this board spouts about which countries in Europe are white is literally just that, a meme. I've seen white Mexicans and shit who have a lot of Spanish blood. White is white as long as it's European white.

I think Orania type towns are the future of white people. Just small points of light in a ruined brown world that slowly falls apart around us over the next hundred years.

The major problem I see is that most people willing to do this are out and out weirdos. Seriously, I've met the type. They're either hardcore hippies (not compatible with us) or doomsday sperglords who have never held a job.

You'd constantly have people coming and going based on convenience, money issues, disagreements in heirarchy etc. Its too easy to just duck out. Most people dont have the resolve to grow food, or pool money for the greater good. It also attracts people incapable of earning money

>how many people can you feed with 200 acres?
bout treefiddy

>open thread
>read through it
>find nothing
>ctrl+f "Northwest front"
>0 results
Are you all underage?

Those guys are kikes LARPing as Nazis

It ends up becoming a shit fest with pedophilia and inbreeding. You Sup Forums tards don't understand human psychology.

We would start killing each other cause:
>X is not white enough
>Christianity Yes/No
>Nordic we wuz larpers
White race war when

>Wherever one of you draws the line between "white" and "sub human", another one of you disagrees. Soon enough you'll have to deal with Slavs, Meds, Persians, North Indians, Jews, and Arabs. Some of you will be fine with 0 of these, some of you with all.

So this is how liberal thinking works?

Let's see; you're cannibalising. You have to laud and uphold both trannies and the subsaharan africans and arabs who will curbstomp them to death. You have to praise gay people but lay down a trap you immediately step in when all other deviants use the exact same arguments for their own "right to exist", including pedophiles. Pedophiles, of course, you still hate. Kind of. If they're "refugees", who aren't refugees at all, legally proven to be older than they say and are caught raping children, then you fight for their release.

You want to care about old people but you're okay with pushing them out of homes to make room for 30-something men from the middle east and africa with no real reason to stay. "Listen and believe", except when the perpetrator is black or brown, then she probably deserved it anyway. Oh, and when rape stats are doubled in a couple of years coincidentally after letting in an avalanche of third worlders, just claim it's the rate of reporting that's gone up. Later, when police internal investigations reveal that the rate of reporting is actually down, just shove your head in the sand.

But, oh, not letting in the mongrel hordes would never work because white people can't cooperate.

>You Sup Forums tards don't understand human psychology.

do explain.

>Spain
>white
Lol

>digits
wtf i love Allah now

Because everyone on this board is a fat retard who's skills in a rural community would be next to useless

White flight is what got us where we are today. There won't be anywhere left to run soon. You either start fighting back or you die out.

Why would I want all of you on my homestead? You can’t survive on your own?

The real question is how do we get rid of all these brown people

Sounds like Idaho/Montanna in the 80s/90s. That turned out well for any type "movement" involved I see....

They already have this, called trailer park.

I own 160 acres in Idaho. Two wells and water rights.

google cascadia and nwf.

Would never work unless it was united under Christianity. You need to be ideologically homogeneous as well.

What good is it if you still have to pay property and income tax? Unless I don't understand it correctly.

bump

Kept getting error messages, over, and over. There must be something I'm saying they are trying to censor.