What are the best cities to meat a nice christian girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

christianitytoday.com/news/2016/january/bible-belt-buckled-100-most-bible-minded-cities-2016-barna.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ree_Drummond
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can almost guarantee this girl use to be a massive whore when she was younger, if not so still

oklahoma city
cincinnati
smaller cities in ohio, wisconsin
arkansas
utah for morman chicks.

Here is a good Christian girl getting ready to sing in the choir. She is about 15 yrs old here

>Here is a good Christian girl getting ready to sing in the choir. She is about 15 yrs old here
This is her today at 18 with her Asian boyfriend. She met him at college.

Bitch is a chameleon. She can play any beta fucker she wants.

also chattanooga apparently, according to a christian website i just found.

San Francisco, but check under the hood first

"power couple"

christianitytoday.com/news/2016/january/bible-belt-buckled-100-most-bible-minded-cities-2016-barna.html

this is kinda cool

aren't mormons inbred?

>please elaborate on oklahoma city, family. I'm very interest in meating some nice church girls

A girl being christian today doesn't mean shit. Do you need to be reminded that christianity now panders to homosexuals (sinners) and the pope being a cuck.

>sending your good Christian daughter to college

this makes absolutely no sense, why would any parent do this?

Be a real ass jiggy ass nigga like me!! Garenteed Im nice with them hoes! True facts!!

Her IG

reeeeeeeeeeee

dogshit

The dream. Feelsbadman latino mutt blood

Women are still women. You have to do deep research to make sure she's actually been raised right and isn't just waiting to slut it up. There's too many people that have been burned by so-called "Christian" women becoming sluts.

Kansas City.

At her high school graduation.

>sweater too tight
>she knows

reveal her ig handle user

This nigger knows.

did you get cucked by as asian?

why KC?

Salt Lake city

Dont be usin that word when im inthe thread you lil nazi bitch!! Ill tell you like i told the bitch in the orhrt thread = my nigga Tavarus finna find you out best believe the nigga nice with the hacking!!!

Younger than 22... so she was getting pile drived at 13?

Honestly, i question your authority in this matter.

>No Alcohol and no sex before marriage

But that still means smoking bongs and getting blowjobs right?

Any city 75 years ago.

>Unironically wanting a conservative Christian wife that doesn't drink.

Holy kek you don't realise how boring your life will be.

tell us how #LITTY yours is. we want to know what we're missing out on

Drunk women cheat more I bet, but at the least it fucks up their looks faster than father time. And I don't want some frat buddy in a woman suit.

Not possible dumbass!!

Cucktianity is trash you retarded Amerimutt

>What are the best cities to meat a nice christian girl?
Ask Alexa.

Ask yourself, why is a 22 year old "christian" woman on fucking tinder to begin with? Either her profile is fake or she's a used up roastie that get slammed every weekend in college

Time travel is possible and it's being done all the time.

oklahoma is probably the best place for whites looking to start wholesome christian families. its 100% republican (literally every county went red in the last election), like 80% white, super low key, and just from personal experience? they wouldn’t even sell a home to a democrat
lots of large, white families there.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ree_Drummond
this girl runs a cooking show i like and she sums up that stereotype

>meat

>D-deus vult!!!!!

Your a child.

A woman that doesnt drink is a permanent designated driver, always there to drive you home from the pub.

This. The only "Christians" who are suitable for white nationalism are the Christian Identity tards who believe whites are the real Jews.

Asian men are the final red pill. When will pol realise this?

not here

>Christian
>Catholic

Alrifhht I fucking warned you!!! Now my nigga Tavarus pullin up your shit as we fucking speak! Your dumbaas finna be shocked when a van of my golems pull up at ya residence and shoot your grandma in the pussy!! Fuck you thinking fuckin with a real one! Id fuck your dog you coward!!! Real talk my nigga Tavarus just pulled up all ya info that was easy work!! Whats good Im sending a squad over as we speak!! Garenteed facts!!! Best not be surprised when a gaggle of gargantuan gorillas grapple your granny into the ground!!!

what about oregon/idaho/montana area?

Why are you obsessed with my grandma? She died a few years ago.

LOL what!! Prove it then!

>no sex before marriage
>bj and anal is fine tho

Meant for you sorry.

You are surrounded by them.

i think finding a home schooled chick from montana, idaho, or utah is a good place to look for wife material.

>being this cynical
You will die alone user.
I don't even think you are a faggot or anything, I genuinely feel bad for you.

>implying the woman is the fun part of your life

People with nothing going on that can only focus on their relationship will soon bury that relationship under stress.

Give a fuck about your faded granny and her gated fanny ass!! Finna give ya father a fat goose then ya fuckin goon! Garenteed facts!! Finna gag ya fag father and flatten his gonads!! Fuckin fairy goin “FUCK YOU NIGGER” guess what, my niggas G Fire, Feral and Fat Giggs finna gurney ya whole fuckin family!!!

this is true
only when her father is reluctant to your relationship because he doesn't know enough about you, you can know that she's been raised the right way

And I feel bad for you if you are seriously this much of a child that you take anything women say at face value. Women are pathological liars that lie about literally everything and anything they can. "Oh yeah user I'm a perfect little flower that never has sex hehe, I'm waiting for marriage" when that same girl was getting doubled teamed at the frat house last year. Give me a fucking break. You need to grow the fuck up

wew lad dem digits. absolutely checked
also anal

Suck my fucking dick, Nigger.

I live near Portland, OR and have met a couple complete sluts from local Christian colleges. Women are objects.

and you too. you get checked as well.
the christian church is the problem and the source of much of the migrant crisis in the west

nigger

portland is degenerate

Not being on social media.

Seriously. Thats like having a crotch tattoo saying "fuck me" and denying being a whore.

>portland

Bet youd like that wouldnt you!! Yeah we know you white boys suck as good as ya girls!!! And trust me a nigga know how good ya girls suck!! Mmm mm mmm!

All women from the northwest are skanks. It's like a dyke version of Saudi Arabia here. Men have zero rights.

I suspect a lot of Americans here are from the Northwest because walking down the street in Portland one time is enough to make most moderate people into conservatives.

Fuck you bitch!! Aint nobody even know what flag yours is!!! The first worlders is speakin!

Why my emojs aint show up

>What are the best cities to meat a nice christian girl?

Meh, that doesn't help me at all.

I'm a panentheistic taoist shaman.

>Women are pathological liars that lie about literally everything and anything they can.
So are most men, hell almost everybody on the planet is a sociopath right now.
You can never know if she's lying until you meet her and inspect the goods yourself. Creating a 'no womyn' bubble will never get you anywhere unless you are already resigned to a life of a wizard.
I changed my mind, you are a faggot after all.

because you're a nigger

I don't know why you think finding a girl who is "pure" and has never had sex before marriage will be your end all be all. Most if not all girls you will meet past your late teens will have had have had sex with other men before, but that doesn't mean they are degenerates or sluts. its just part of life and them figuring things out.

What's important to find is someone who clicks with you and is loyal to you.

Find someone who values the importance of being in a relationship and sees how cheating and seeing other people breaks the meaning of such a bond.

Despite what others will say there are plenty of girls who still hold these values.

If you can't get a girl to commit to the most basic of relationship values as to sticking to only each other and being honest about each other's feelings then it is doomed to work

>>coptic villages in egypt
>>addis ababa and several ethiopian orthodox villages in ethiopia
>>yeravan, armenia
>>kerala india
>>asmara, eritrea
>>Damascus, syria

>women
Not even once.

Keep talkin see what happens when my nigga Tavarus pull up ya info!!

I’m surrounded by fedora and chinks and niggers at moment

You'll have to ask the experts in France/Switzerland.

suck my fucking cock you nigger ape

>tripfag
>I'm a panentheistic taoist shaman.
Of course you are

Why you white fags always tryna be gay!! Lmao swear to god yall wont be missed!!!

>you're a virgin if you don't love women unconditionally, believe every word they say, and trip all over yourself for them
People like you are why so many women are arrogant, lying sacks of shit. Because you make excuses for it. "Men are just as bad therefore it's okay". Kys

shut up monkey

>Tinder
She's a roastie.

He seems like a commie self-hating white trying to post in niggerese.

underrated
give this man a (You)

>no sex before marriage

Yeah, i bet she really thinks this.

Statistically odds of these things go down quickly with number of pre marital sexual partners. Best odds are with zero, then sharp drop at 1-3 and then tails off steadily. So yes it's important.

She is too much of a zealot for me to believe she won't devolve into a bbc sucking slut the second you put a second ring on it.

And FYI, if you honesty believe men lie at the same level or pace that women do you are seriously deluded and hopeless

HahAha you too dumb to even make a point!! Nope you cant silence a nigga any more!! We aint the same niggas ya ancestors new! We aint the same nigga ya went to private school with!!! We out here fuckin white girls heads and takin white boy heads!! Its you who best shut up for my Tavarus do his thing and find you out!!

>cities

Aleppo, Astana, Volograd, Irkutsk, Shanghai

>So you're saying...
Cathy pls go.
You cannot strawman this hard and expect people to take you seriously.
You've clearly had a bad experience, and yes some women are shitty whores that nobody should ever go near again. In this case I wouldn't be making excuses for anything, I would be out the door and gone.
But listen to yourself... how do you expect to find yourself a wife to pump out white children with your outlook on life?
MGTOW is all well and good, but not for the reasons you describe. Get a grip son.