Has anime ever made you want to start a family?

has anime ever made you want to start a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/820069/c13c804d86/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t.abe

Clannad

Yes

It helps if you remember that no real child is as cute as Kana.

>sexualized loli dragon with thicc thighs appears
>I want a daughter
I don't think this is going to end up well for you OP.

Mashirochan!
exhentai.org/g/820069/c13c804d86/

I am not Abe.

This. Real lolis are annoying brats 99% of the time. not like my idealized animu lolis.

Yes, I want a son and a daughter with Kanna[\spoiler]

>idealized animu lolis
But you literally posted one annoying brat that makes unko jokes 99% of the time.

No you faggot Mashiro is not for sexual I want her to be my daughter

Speaking of brats I'd be happy with a Riko daughteru. She's also hnnng.

Sure.

I have a loli cousin that's actually 2D tier. If the other brats are all throwing things and hitting me (I'm muscular, so kids use me as a jungle gym punching bag) she'll just ask if she can give me a hug instead and then smile and be nice.

Absolutely not. Real children are spawns of Satan.

rude!

I want to impregnate Sakurako.

I want a daughter more than I want a family, but if I have to go through B to get to A, then so be it.

A better question would be which anime doesn't, even Naruto have made me want to start a family, hell almost every anime lead to the same outcome, having kids and getting married.

This.
But imagine, you land a cute wife, and you have a kid. It turns out to be a son. What then?

Boys are so fucking disgusting, in all ways possible.

>Naruto
Please don't procreate.

Stuff like this keeps me up at night. All I can do is try again and hope for the best.

Plenty. Painfully so.

My niece just broke my nose today, I ain't even mad you faglord.

That's because you're a beta fuck. I bet you even apologized.

I'd rather be a single father.

>I can't into context
Likewise.

Single men can't adopt cute little girls. There'd be no need for wives if we could.

Not a normalfag so no.

I know. It just seems really appealing when I see it in fiction.

The opposite usually

Unless I could find a woman who's just as irredeemable as I, I'd much rather live alone forever, because there's not that many normies who would be able to accept the way I've chosen to live my life.
I lost my V card at a party in high school, I'm content with that being the extent of my romantic/sexual pursuits if the perfect situation never presents itself. If it doesn't, maybe I might feel like adopting a kid at some point, although I don't see myself doing that.

Thank for the blog.

Where can I subscribe for more my fellow normalfag?

We know your tricks Abe.

Yep

No, I lifted her and make her spin like a wrestler.
>beta fuck
Have memes actually affected this much the minds of people?

I have a Reddit and tumblr @normalfag

Nice thank you.

It's not anime, but seeing real little girls that are cute make me want to have a daughter.

This, the only problem to start a family is that you have to engage with a 3dpd to start said family, is just not worth it. I wish there could be a way to make your own daughters without needing a third party.

yes

There are several, but the third party is still present, but less prominent

You could adopt, go through a surrogate, hell you could even artificially inseminate a seed now. All three are very expensive(you'll get money back for adoption tho)

Not an anime, but this did.

>rwby

lmao kill yourself fat whore

You first, twiggy.

>watch SJW shit

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes. And then I remembered my sister's family and I was all like NOPE!!! again.

>ftw no cute daughter and no cute daughter who will bring her cute friends over for a sleep over

Now you're just trying to find a reason not to get a family. Just because your sister's family sucks doesn't mean yours will.

>3DPD shit

When did Sup Forums fell this low?

When 2d elitism started dying

Why did it die? How can anyone legit defend 3DPD shit. You have to be a fool to think that a 3DPD loli are the same as 2D loli.

fucking this.
why would I want to pass down these animal genetics, why would I bring more shit tier people such as myself to this ugly world?
Then I think about adoption and it just gets worse.

Literally since its inception, newfag.

Try telling that to the pedophiles flooding in from /jp/ and Sup Forums.

You're telling me that Sup Forums always loved 3D women? Whoa learning new thing everyday.

Is this a daughteru thread

Postinf my proud daughterus

Very cute daughters user

I'm sterile

>why did it die?
Because all of the anime communities are consistently being flooded with normies that weren't indoctrinated into 2d supremacy, as many oldfags start dying or simply stop caring enough to make their voices heard. Sup Forums is pretty much one of the last vestiges of the old way, and even here you could see the results of the new wave of anime fans(this thread, for instance)

Yotsuba already did kinda. But only in a comfy rural Japanese town

Thanks they are the cutest things ever

>normies

Its pretty ironic of you saying all that while saying the word normies.

You should also note I didn't refer to myself as an oldfag, because I am not.

I can tell.

Yes. Ronery and Sup Forumslcohol threads used to be a staple where people would bitch about being single. This was acceptable until /r9k/ invaded and turned anything like that into "fucking normie roasties reeee" and we had to distance ourselves from it. Now stop being such a stupid newfag.

And speak of the fucking devil

Damn and here I thought Sup Forums was a kingdom for 2D only. What a shame that this board is just yet another normalfag board.

Is there anything good left on Sup Forums?

Loli threads with a good amount of traffic?

What loli threads? They are getting deleted all the time.

Newfags like you are the worst kind of cancer. Please kill yourself.

Tina is going nopan?

And they come back multiple times a day, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

God no, i'd be a terrible father. I hate kids.

yes, a single father

Stop it

The problem is that crossboarders in loli threads don't even pretend to belong here anymore.

yes, wanna start one with my seiyuufu

Nice try Abe Shinzou, I see right through your scheme.

My waifu's seiyuu hit her 40s. Someone needs to put a baby in her. Hell I'll even do it if I have to.

I don't know why this is important to me.

You can see the change in /c/, a thread would go easily over 100 posts without any conversation. Now you get fags talking to each other or blog posting shit

lol, Using Usagi Drop ... did you read the manga btw?

At least I don't crave for 3DPD whore.