>CHILD KNOWS
>IT KNOWS!!!!
Please, spread the word.
If you are considering an abortion:
STOP.
SPEAK WITH A PRIEST.
IT'S FREE!
DON'T DO IT.

It's a womans body Goy, let her feed Moloch.

How do you feel about the morning after pill OP?

What about when babbie has no heart?

Hah. That aborted fetus looks like Wojak.

The only political position that appeals to women is receiving and protecting a "right" to murder children when where and how they choose. They don't give a flying fuck what happens on the rest of the planet as long as they are allowed to murder children. They aren't human.

Abortion kills of worthless niglets and libs. It’s a good thing.

NOW WE NEED A PEPE FETUS AND WE CAN MEME ABORTIONS INTO INFAMY

The vast majority of animals will deliberately miscarry if the conditions aren't right to raise a successful child.

>NOW WE NEED A PEPE FETUS AND WE CAN MEME ABORTIONS INTO INFAMY
Look up "Anencephaly Syndrome" or "Frog Baby"

This is why christards won't be allowed in the new Aryan Republic. Their Jewish storybook leads them to make dysgenic bio-decisions.

Sure, abortion is murder.

Now, OP, assuming you're a christian, prove to me that murder is immoral.
If you kill someone, and there IS a heaven, you're relieving them of their suffering, and sending them to paradise.
Sure, YOU'LL go to hell, but isn't making the sacrifice to send others to heaven the ultimate act of selflessness? Self-damnation for others salvation?

>If you are considering an abortion:
I wonder what percentage of people browsing Sup Forums right now are pregnant?

>assuming you're a christian, prove to me that murder is immoral.
Exodus 20:13

>Exodus 20:13
I said IMMORAL, not a sin.

>Speak with a priest
Why? The priest doesn't care if you've got no money/support. What does he have to do with it?
No-one has an abortion for kicks.
How many have you had?

Please define your terms.

Human morality, not divine law.
On paper, murder is a sin, sure, but in practice it can be a justifiable act. Killing someone in a church makes them a martyr, assuring they go to heaven. Is there no more noble act than assuring someone else's well being, in this case, forever?

So we are going to assume the existence of God and the existence of heaven and then argue morality, but I'm not allowed to use God's commands?

>Human morality, not divine law.
Human morality is based on divine law

I'm hip to all the arguments pro-choicers use and some of them are compelling, but anyone who could do this to a human baby and sleep at night is a ghoul.

They will have to explain themselves to their creator someday.

>Human morality is based on divine law
Men wrote the bible, the bible didn't write men. We wrote down our morals as divine law, not the other way around.
Just because God told you not to do it doesn't mean you CAN'T. What I'm getting at is that a sin can be done without malice, for the good of others, regardless of what's written.

You changed your argument. First you claimed it's not immoral, now you're saying it's done without malice. Which is it?

This is why white race is dying out..

They need to do way instain mother who kill thier babbys.

The Christian believes that the Holy Bible is the inerrant infallible and inspired word of God. We believe the authorship of the books and morality contained in the bible was inspired by Gods hand. Which part of our morality do you disagree with, the part where baby murder is wrong?

I'm using the term immoral as a synonym for corrupt, sorry if that wasn't clear.

>corrupt
Like bribing a government official?

debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil:

So you are asking me to prove that something is evil, based on the fact that God is real and people who die go to heaven, and yet God is not allowed to define what is and is not evil?

Yes. For a moment here, let's think for ourselves, with taking God's opinion into account. Don't let a book do your thinking for you, argue it with your own reasoning.

I've thought a lot about the morning after pill conundrum. I think of it like Schroedinger's cat. It's too soon to tell if contraception has occurred, so is it moral to flush the egg at that point?

The best answer is make it illegal as with abortion, but the sexual liberation genie can't be put back into the bottle easily. It's not so much that people have sex so wantonly and hedonistically, but that they don't feel at all bad about it. There's no guilt or shame or any sense that there is any kind of problem with fucking a stranger and murdering the resulting baby before it's even born, then going out to fuck some others.

That's the heart of the abortion debate and that's what really needs to be addressed.

"Murder" is a legal term. If you said abortion "should be" murder you'd be expressing an opinion. This is a distinction with a difference. A priest will argue against abortion because it removes a potential victim from his grasp. Go into the world better armed.

We are above the rest of the animal kingdom. We are better than animals that walk on all fours and live only to eat, shit and fuck. Or at least, we should aspire to be.

There is literally nothing wrong with murdering niggers

But what exactly makes us "Better" than animals? Sure, we're smarter, but that doesn't mean we aren't still animals ourselves.

Okay, I'll reason it out. You said I should murder people in order to send them to heaven. Thus, it becomes a question of soteriology. In what soteriological framework are we working in?

witnessed
is chaos magic back?

The ability to make moral choices beyond purely selfish, instinctive reasons.

I'm not too religious myself, so I'm not familiar with the different frameworks.
Lets assume for this that a martyr will go to heaven, regardless of his prior sins.

Would killing a Christian sinner in a church, absolving him of his sins by making him a martyr, be a morally justifiable act?

From a humanist perspective, deceit, sin, evil, malice, and evil against another is immoral because it violates individual liberty rights and their pursuit of happiness.
But ultimately, it is subjective for the culture. There is no objective morality.

From any religious perspective, there may exist specific morals laid out objectively as found in the ten commandments, etc. These have a place in objectivity known as the divine command theory.
Whether those are the true objective morals is up for debate as is between islam et al.

What exactly are you asking for?

Just asking as a thought experiment, more or less.

Don’t fuck if you cannot afford it, what are you, some kind of animal that cannot resist his urges?

>In my made up universe, where God exists but his opinion doesn't count, and where I just created my own made up rules for people going to heaven, what is the good and evil?

Are you starting to see how this is a pointless thought experiment? If it's your made up universe, then why don't you tell me if it would be moral?

I'm not saying his opinion doesn't count, and I didn't make up the idea that martyrs go to heaven. I'm asking you to think for yourself, not just spit back what you think god's opinion is.
You're allowed to think contrary to what god thinks, but you clearly lack the capability to do so.

Interesting.
Each religion has there claim on "objective" reality, but when you look at it from outside it looks the same as the subjective framework; just with a little more dick measuring.

If morality are principles, is it right to impose those principles onto other people?
>Saving someone without their permission