Is Lauren Rose a holocaust denier? She seems like a nice girl, really smart, but holocaust denial is pretty out there...

Is Lauren Rose a holocaust denier? She seems like a nice girl, really smart, but holocaust denial is pretty out there. If she's just lampooning people who try to silence questions about the holocaust, that's totally fine, but I'm not sure that's what I got from her video.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-wJ0pANijY

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.chicagotribune.com/1992-05-07/news/9202100662_1_death-wall-auschwitz-memorials
youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s
youtube.com/watch?v=KN4P-YGRbOs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Obersalzberg_Speech
nytimes.com/1955/01/16/archives/baron-louis-de-rothschild-dies-freed-by-nazis-for-21-million-former.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_photographs
youtube.com/watch?v=11fl8AykFqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she hasnt posted for weeks where is she?

not your personal intel

it's literally lauren southern with red hair dye.

I don't know. I've just discovered her videos, and it seems like she has a good head on her shoulders, but if she's memed herself into believing the holocaust didn't happen, that's going to hurt her. She's young, she doesn't want that kind of stuff on the internet forever.

>implying that the holocaust happened
>implying that if it did then it was wrong

She also went on that retarded nazi larper James Alsup's podcast. Lauren seems like a good person, but she clearly is mildly autistic, which I think can have a factor in pushing someone to the far right or far left. I'd hate for her to make it impossible for her to get a job for the rest of her life when she's only 19.

god women are so fucking dumb
her video about the austrian elections is fucking stupid, she is just an uninformed cunt like lauren southern, just with a slight autistic nazi larping desire.

too bad since she is the cutest out of all the alt-rightosphere shekelgrabber girls

Lauren Southern isn't completely uninformed, she doesn't just sit in front of a camera, she actually goes out and tries to get stories. But Lauren Rose I think is just a girl who was socially awkward anyway and found a little group online she could fit into. And yeah, she's a cutie, but I think she needs to avoid being associated with the far right, the real far right. Liberals would be happy to destroy somebody's life for it.

>holocaust denial is pretty out there
never forget the 66 trillion!

The Good ol' character assassination thread.

I'm not trying to assassinate her character, I want to protect her from that, but if she actually doesn't think the holocaust happened, I can't really defend that. Doesn't mean she's a terrible person or anything, but that's a really incorrect belief.

>but that's a really incorrect belief.
>"The Holocaust, also referred to as the Shoah, was a genocide during World War II in which Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany, aided by its collaborators, systematically murdered some six million European Jews, around two-thirds of the Jewish population of Europe.
There was no genocide.
There was no systematic murder.
There was no six million European Jews dead.

t. Jew who came to Germany to research family lineage and found out about the currently biggest and grandest lie of history.

Most people think that the jews were persecuted but have doubts about the gassing and the number of jews killed.One good example is that the number of jews killed was revisioned at 2 million and jews are always talking about the 6 million.
See here:
articles.chicagotribune.com/1992-05-07/news/9202100662_1_death-wall-auschwitz-memorials

Is this the new flavor of the month?

>but holocaust denial is pretty out there
How so?

Disgusting. Neva foget boi, 6 thousand imposters.

>Doesn't mean she's a terrible person or anything, but that's a really incorrect belief.

so incorrect, in fact, that it can land you in prison in many countries.

She last posted on gab 16 days ago.

That's retarded, but so is the belief that the holocaust didn't happen.

>2018 still believing in the holocasut

reddit thread

Why did Churchill not mention the Holocaust or mass genocide of Jews even once in any of his 6 books that he wrote about WW2 during 1948-1953? Very curious... Almost like that story was invented later

>the holocaust happened

nice meme

>trains dogs to fuck you

totally 100% undeniable TRUE STORY here goys I mean guys!

How do you know, have you been there? I've never seen fat or average size people in these stacks of supposedly dead jews.
Why were they all looking like they were starved to death or died of some sickness like typhoid fever.

Damn, these Germans are really skilled at training their dogs.

The holocaust is a hoax, there's no question about this. The evidence for so-called homicidal gas chambers is laughable
youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s
youtube.com/watch?v=KN4P-YGRbOs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

No one thinks the Holocaust didn't happen, dummy, just that there were no systematic gassings, and far less than 6 million jews died, the vast majority due to starvation and disease due to Germany's infrastructure being destroyed due to Allied bombings. The real number was probably around 250k to 800k in the camps, mostly for the above reasons.

With that given then, why would it be called a holocaust?

Thanks for sharing her, OP. I like her, cute, well spoken, seems like she has a good head on her shoulders.
However, insinuating she's a holocaust denier is quite a stretch.

>Lauren Southern isn't completely uninformed
possible, she is uninformed enough about european politics that it made me cringe hard the few times she attempted to talk about it.

i also just went through rose's accounts and she doesn't appear to have a patreon or any other means to extract money from thirsty guys. not sure what to think about it.

Why would someone in need of water give money to people? Does not compute.

I just wasn't sure what she meant by her video. Mocking people who try to silence those who question the official story is one thing, but I wasn't sure if she actually is a holocaust denier. If she isn't, I'm not sure making this video was the wisest thing.

Yes, Rose has never had a donation page set up.

Holy shit, you leftypol faggots finally found someone you can't call controlled opposition. I never thought I'd see the day.
I'm sure you'll think of something though. Maybe she has a picture in a yearbook from elementary school and someone in her grade is half black.

Lauren Southern is absolutely BASED.
She, Rose and Annika are the only truly based women.

denying holocaust is such a retarded thing...

>denying the holocaust
see

arent you a pollack? Posting a mutt meme... lmao

This is the same shit as the Boer war. No supplies + fucking Typhoid = shitloads of dead prisoners.

Now, if you were an enterprising and conniving person whom shares a group with those primarily dead prisoners, with a captive audience that is in de facto control of the entire world, would you not spin those dead prisoners to provide the maximal benefit for you and your group?

Note, i'm not saying kikes run the world, i'm saying they ingratiated themselves with the European powers that be and used their power, with the leverage of the 'holocaust' so called to establish and permanently entrench Israel.

wtf are you on about? never have i said she is controlled opposition.

Fuck off kike-Mutt. No other genocide gets a special label all to itself. Go take a pilgrimage to that giant hand in Miami and prostrate yourself before your holy people, the jews.

Before the war there was 3,5 mln Jews living in Poland and THAT IS A FACT, not some made up story. After the war there was less than 10k Jews. What happened to them during the war? Goebbels turned out to be a good guy and bought them ticket to free state of Israel?
I'm not defending the Jews, I'm actually very, very happy that Hitler got rid of them from Poland. They were always against Poland, most of them were serving and helping communists but that does not change the fact that millions of them were killed on Polish soil. Most of holocaust deniers are from the US and this so damn cringy.

>t. Jew
Sure. Post pic of nose with timestamp to prove you're not larping.

>Before the war there was 3,5 mln Jews living in Poland and THAT IS A FACT, not some made up story. After the war there was less than 10k Jews
>THAT IS A FACT
Sure. Mass displacement of peoples solves that question regardless. Anyone have Irving's response to this?

Lauren Rose needs to marry and fuck until she pops out a dozen children.

I agree with that.

focusing in the holocaust "denial", is a grave mistake in the whole neo reactionary movement. Nazism is not going to make a comeback, it's simply too tainted and it's populated mainly by fully adherent mystics. Focus in something achievable and do not try to revive long dead parties. Be smart.

Goodnight Pol may all my Christian brothers be blessed with a beautiful traditonal wife of their race!

If the holocaust didn't happen then where did the 6 million Jews in German occupied areas hide? There were over 10 million Jews in Europe at the time.

see

There's German documents of gassings and Hitler's Mein Kampf and other Nazi diaries and German documents prove there were gassings. Even photographs. So if 6 million didn't die, then where were they hiding?

Fuck off mossad

Lauren Southern is nowhere near this red pilled you fucking leftypol retard

Hey jew , at least you've made it abundantly clear you have no idea what you're talking about

Wrong. White women questioning the holocaust is a massive step towards shifting the Overton window. The notion that “doing bad stuff” somehow harms the movement when we’re already facing demographic replacement and the the collapse of the American empire is compensation for your own lack of testicles. If we can get enough people questioning (((the narrative))) we might just stand a chance at defeating the ZOG machine. In fact it’s the only chance we’ve got.

Beweise bitte

oh right
>1 post by this id

Before the war MILLIONS of Germans lived in Poland. And that is a FACT, not some cooked up conspiracy story. TODAY as good as NO Germans are living in Germany. WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM, HUH?

>There's German documents of gassings and Hitler's Mein Kampf and other Nazi diaries and German documents prove there were gassings.
Actually there aren't. But this thread might trigger JIDF and actual deniers, so I'll leave it to them to duke it out

But seriously though: this video is fucking awesome. It's clever, creative and well made. Her pretty, cute face is just the icing on the cake.

Bad goys, bad goys, watcha gonna do when they come for you!

>Hitler's Mein Kampf proves there were gassings
>Burger education

Every time.

i distinctly remember that a guy at a guided tour at a concentration camp told us little kids were held my their feet and smashed against a brick wall until they died

how you can be holocaust denier if holocaust never hapen?

There's lots of documents talking about ordering Jews dead and even Mein Kampf tells Hitler's intention about it. Himmler's 1942 report alone said they killed 300,000+ Jews in one area. And here's just some documents, including ones about gas chambers:

Some mass graves:
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

There's tons of documents, retard.

Don't forget the masturbation machines. Truly terrible. Or getting raped to death by Schäferhunden. - Later one is probably false. Nazis were against animal cruelty.

>holocaust denial is pretty out there

Historians don't count every story as fact. They deem what is true based off of actual evidence.

You're obsessed you pathetic little cuck. She isn't your woman or your daughter for you to protect, stop fantasizing.

Watch her Millenniyule hangout, it's obvious that she is pandering to the public. Sup Forums praised and elevated her like most other females on the right at first, but now that the novelty is wearing off she is trying her best to not fall back down.

I've seen all of these so called "proofs" and unlike you I actually speak German. - No further comment. But one thing: Austrian JIDF showed me final proof one day to clear all doubts once and for all. Was supposed to be a direct order by Hitler to kill Jews. And it was such a bad forgery, so incredibly bad, it was actually ridiculous. It didn't make sense to me either, because even in the official narrative, the officials never claimed that Hitler directly ordered extermination of Jews, let alone a systematic extermination of all Jews.

But I'll leave it at that.

The term holocaust includes the killings of Poles, and to an extent other easterners too. By saying "the holocaust was not real" you are delegitimizing all of the deaths, not just the exagerrated Jewish ones.

>The term holocaust includes the killings of Poles, and to an extent other easterners too. By saying "the holocaust was not real" you are delegitimizing all of the deaths, not just the exagerrated Jewish ones.
No, it doesn't. Maye in your country, which I doubt, certainly not in mine. It is a very specific term. And it refers to the intended systematic extermination of all Jews on the planet, the entire race, with and without the use of gas chambers and that the concentration camps were death camps of systematic extermination.

Even all the priests, homosexuals, gypsies and others that died in it play no role in the term holocaust.

>If I call him a Jew then I win the argument
Gas yourself.

>It's just forged! No evidence allowed! The allies placed documents in Germany in the middle of the war! The holocaust didn't happen in my mind!
Lol. Ok, I'll pretend. If Hitler was so benevolent then why did he give a speech to say he was going to invade Poland and exterminate them?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Obersalzberg_Speech

Why did he capture Rothschild Jews and release them for ransom? lol
nytimes.com/1955/01/16/archives/baron-louis-de-rothschild-dies-freed-by-nazis-for-21-million-former.html

So you are denying the holocaust? Take my advice and don't go to Poland saying such things. The far righters there will bash your head it for that.

>why did he give a speech to say he was going to invade Poland and exterminate them?
Because lebensraum. And not "exterminate" but "remove"
>Why did he capture Rothschild Jews and release them for ransom
Because of the Haavara agreement.

Went on an auscwitz tour with my wife. The number of times she looked at me like pic related after our guide said something illogically extreme made me happy.

I've been there too, our schools force us to.
The place is real but I do get the points about something being fishy.
I also read about some outright comical nazi behaviour, worse than cartoon villains.

Forcing inmates to dance for 10 hours, blowing air into their asses etc, shooting them out of canons.

The Holocaust is an obvious fake.. it's not that edgy, god forbid America ever owns one of its many crimes against humanity

There's photographs of gassings and mass graves, along with documents. It's clear there's a genocide of millions whether or not people were even gassed (they were based off photos and documents, though).

I know that no one cares about NAZIsm or the holocaust except for here and few other small websites. There's a reason why you remain in small numbers, existing mainly on an anonymous image board.

I think the claim that germans turned jews into sausages and soap is pretty out there desu.

historians for decades have been looking for those. share them, please!

Historians don't claim it happened.

>The term holocaust includes
No it doesn't, it's called that for entirely Jewish reasons. It's literally a term coined by advertisers and propagandists. Why not just call it a genocide like every other genocide?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Obersalzberg_Speech

Honestly reads like it was made up. Likely fabricated evidence for the Nuremberg show-trials. Where is your evidence that this speech is legitimate?

And yes, I do think there were plenty of atrocities committed in the East, but that doesn't mean one ignores the the propagandistic nature of this "speech", nor the fact that your atrocities in Japan were just as bad, and your empowering of the Soviet Union the worst thing of all.

>The place is real
No shit. The empire state building is real too but that doesn't mean a giant gorilla climbed it.

Photos of mass graves:

Documents of gas chambers:

Gassing photographs:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_photographs

Yeah there are definitely some aspects that are genuinely creepy, the tragedy I took from the whole thing was genuine, documented mistreatment of Polish civillians has been milked so hard by the soviets and jews over the years that nobody really gives a fuck about what you guys went through. Jewed out of your own history.

The whole thing is partly on us for not uniting Europe in the 30s.

What about this one? youtube.com/watch?v=11fl8AykFqo

How much evidence does there need to be when there's mass graves and documents and diaries too?

My mother was taught this happened in school, as was I.

It's actually a blessing, if enough people are convinced of easily disprovable bullshit then the whole lie is MUCH easier to expose.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_photographs

lol. entry level stuff mate. educate yourself, then come back and try to have a debate. or just stop wasting your time shlomo. cant is out of the bag.

leave your supremacist superstitions behind and get on with your sorry life.

You didn't refute anything I said. And you didn't even try to deny the other links. You and other stormfags are more dishonest than any Jewish caricature you post. Very hypocritical and pathetic.

>I can't read
the reply

They can sure try, Ivan. You should also go back to Russia.

That is no evidence.

It's okay, because documents and photographs are, along with mass graves.

Do you have any proof that people were actually gassed by the millions and cremated by the millions?