Yo burger bake my cake or i will financially ruin you for life

Yo burger bake my cake or i will financially ruin you for life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1bsyh9m5Us
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/28/court-rules-against-bakers-gay-wedding-cake-case/
foxnews.com/opinion/2015/04/26/bakers-face-135000-fine-for-refusing-to-make-cake-for-gay-wedding.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Land of the free? Please explain.

they didn't use the proper defense of "first amendment clearly states that you can all go fuck yourselves."

I can't defend or explain this, be warned, give faggots an inch and they will take a mile.

I bet Jesus will help them pay.

It's the equivalent of not making a cake for a black person or a pedophile. You have to make the cake or it's discrimination. If the person breaks something in your store/insults you that's a different story. Race/religion/etc don't matter. Fucking nanny state.

jews

Should have never stated why they weren't serving them. Should have just told them no and left it at that.

unless of course youre Christian. Then its ok to not make your cake

I thought this was already settled once.

Fucking velvet mafia

I swear I get a hard on everytime I see sand niggers hanging their faggots in the Middle East, the only thing those savages get right

>Free Market
>Forced to Provide Services

Pick one and only one.

man thats some hardcore freedom of speech land of the free you got there buddy

christcucks are worse than fags

TURNS OUT DISCRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL WHO KNEW (except lawyers)

No, we're just bigots with an irrational fear that makes us hate the fudge packers. Totally no reason to hate fags.

>TURNS OUT DISCRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL WHO KNEW

So if i go to burgerland and ask the to bake me a swastika cake and they say no i can sue them because its discrimination?

sweet

Don't talk to me about freedom of speech Muhammad.

>Land of the free
Land of the mentally ill

Supreme courr when?

I just wouldn't pay it, move and change my name.

Yeah actually.

Fucking checked.

Can I ask a muslim cake shop to draw mohammed in the frosting?

Because just like us you dont really have it but they just tell you corn syrup faggots to boost your egos deluding yourselves that you are better off than the rest of the world

Technically, and somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe political affiliation is a protected class. As such, you can be refused service, refused employment, etc. due to wrongthink.

Those laws are not applied equally, so there fore they are meaningless and should be scoffed at and ridiculed.
youtube.com/watch?v=P1bsyh9m5Us

Well your Country does make you ISIS cakes but refuses do to Confederate styled cakes

>America land of the fre-

For fucks sake. This thread is just shit, and you guys are getting tricked by (((them))). Divide and conquer tactics.

There's not even a link for fucks sake.

The burgers legal system is fucking ridiculous, how can you be fined 135,000 dollars for not baking some fag a cake? At the highest they should get like 500 dollars and a free cake. It would be less expensive for one in the family to do an hero and kill the fucking faggots and go to jail. Atleast then the entire family wouldn't be ruined. 135,000 dollars because some faggot refused to go somewhere else to buy a cake. Fucking neck yourself american judicial system. It isn't murder or bodily harm or any such irreplaceable thing. It's just a bunch of faggots that couldn't drive 5 extra miles to buy a fucking cake! GAAAH pisses me off.

There you go faggot

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/28/court-rules-against-bakers-gay-wedding-cake-case/

Next time google it before you cry about jews because you are the type that makes all of us look retarded

>Fucking neck yourself american judicial system

Yeah, at most they should just be made to make the fucking cake.

>at most they should just be made to make the fucking cake

Land of the Free

Cake baking is an art and art is a way to express yourself in a way you otherwise could not in speech. You cannot go to an artist and demand he draws a picture for you, much the same way you cannot demand a gay wedding cake from an artist who does not wish to make one.

Do you not have freedom of expression in the US? Why are you forcing artists to create art they do not wish to create?

>For fucks sake. This thread is just shit, and you guys are getting tricked by (((them))). Divide and conquer tactics. There's not even a link for fucks sake.
And then you find out it's real.
foxnews.com/opinion/2015/04/26/bakers-face-135000-fine-for-refusing-to-make-cake-for-gay-wedding.html
It's so obvious that cases like this are a setup for lawyers to score a big fat commission by ruining other people financially for no fucking good reason whatsoever. How much did the fags get out of it? 75% of it or whatever? so like 100 grand for being a faggot and being offended over one particular baker refusing to make them a wedding cake? it's not like there's like half a million others to pick from probably?
Yeah i bet some jewish lawyers are salivating about ripping off this poor family for some shekels for no fucking reason.

>tfw you remember it is literally illegal to dislike a nigger for any reason in your own country.

>tfw remember that next month your entire nation will worship niggers again because peanut butter

woah there, you're only allowed to be free when you're not a fucking nazi white supremacist
these bigots deserve a way harder punishment, but I'm glad they got any at all

Its ok to do the same to whites and christians though.

Let's see how well that works against shitskins.

We'll see what happens in SCOTUS after the current opinion drops.

The yankees are literally proto bolsheviks, they stole land from whites after the civil war and gave it to niggers. The constitution has been dead since the civil war.

You should be professional in your profession.
Dont act on your personal believes and personal prefferences into your decission while you should just do your job.
If you dont you might deal with the consequences.

now I can finally commission a nazi cake on 4/20

Thing is, OP is right. It's fucked that he is blaming all Americans for the actions of a (((Court))) we can't even vote for, but this bullshit should be condemned by the world.

>Hey can you bake a cake for us lesbians
>No, we don't have enough capacity
That would be enough. No need to sperg out. Just tell them you don't have enough time or workers.

they did argue that without the fucking
anti-discrimination laws are just as rigid as germany's ban on symbols and gestures
its a totalitarian conformist shit hole no matter where you want to live, be free, and do business in this world

Serves them right.

In the US where this isnt illegal you can and you can go to court over it and you should get the same outcome.

Wanna bet?

nothing more professional than catering to homosexual nutjobs

It's litigious bullying is what it is and should be fucking ILLEGAL and the LAWYER should be in fucking jail getting assraped by tyrone right now. You shouldn't be fucking able to sue for financial compensation unless there is permanent physical damage to a person or whatever, and that financial compensation should be reasonable.
It obviously creates total paranoia where you have to be super nice and can't be honest or be yourself or you might be sued for 500 gorillion by some idiot that had his or her or xer feelings hurt because it didn't appreciate that you laughed about it identifying as the sun itself that day and didn't give thanks for its warming rays when it farted in your face.

Because we used to tell these mentally ill faggots to fuck off, and guess who said we couldn't anymore? The Jew/Spic/Nigger/Faggot alliance.

yeah right. you're a fucking fruit cake yourself

Bullshit, you have the right to refuse service to anyone, on any basis. This shit will get appealed. They could find another baker if they wanted to.

If you would be a baker and tomorrow a flüchti comes in asking you to bake a cake showcasing him raping a german girl would you do it?

>Divide and conquer tactics.
Divide us from faggots?

Are you feeling so opressed? Poor little boy here have a hug.

Lets be honest here, the new American anthem should just be a 6 hour loop and blokes getting ploughed up the arse, whilst the sound of pre puberty boys amputee penises hitting the floor plays in the background.

You cunts are a fucking joke.

germany is literally gayer than sweden now on Sup Forums

you are the guys pushing tranny conversion on your kids so dont talk about faggotry

Fucking faggots, this is is why nobody like you ,fags only care bout themselves they are a selfish self righteous group of assholes

they went out of their way to go to this bakery knowing that the owners were anti-gay marriage Christians. The fags did this on purpose so they could sue.

NO its showing a illegal act and might even encourage illegal act its not the same.

one day we will have equality for all baked goods my friend. we're on the right side of history.

Who are the plaintiffs? It would be a shame if their house burned down.

That just shows how intelligent those people are as if you wouldnt do the same if you have the chance.

what about normal ficki ficki with a consenting German liberal woman?

>You cunts are a fucking joke.
DEMS ARE DA REEL RACISTS I LOVE MUH BASED BLACK MAN IN A MAGA HAT IF YOU DONT VOTE GOP UR A CIANIGGER

>NO its showing a illegal act

Not illegal by islamic standards so now you are discriminating against islam on top of it

>tfw you remember your own country's anti-discrimination laws...

No you don’t understand.
When the baker family is homeless and destitute, they track down the original fags and beat them unconscious and over the course of 3 days start dismembering the fags body parts and baking cakes out of them and forcing the fags to eat it.
You see under the polite howdies and obesity Americans truly are blood thirsty sociopaths who enjoy bringing others in their communities down to their own godless cunt level

When does the Supreme Court judge this case?

>Hey can you bake a cake for us lesbians

>We'll get it done lickety-split.

That's the only answer your kind is allowed. Get back in the kitchen, bitches.

Hollywood and the media does this to white Christians daily. If you like trump you are black balled

Thank goodness hiv is going to come back bigly within the gay community. Saying you have hiv is homophobic right? My gosh I love the future!

It is coming back but it is so treatable now they just don't give a fuck and spread it to suck up more medical dollars

Eat your cake nobgobbler

Not till it mutates, which it currently is. Super aids is real yo.

Yeah but that’s only in a few niggers vaginas

That’s how it starts. The more they cure hiv and aids the more the virus will mutate.

I am calling it now within 10 years homosexuality will be shunned upon again.

>pedophile
Subtle

Can't you go to prison for saying on Twitter that you don't like refugees? Lmao, get back to me when you aren't under an authoritarian regime.

Portland, Oregon is a struggling city. A lot of literal communists live here. A lot of stupid baristas with worthless liberal arts degrees that think they're super smart live here. The climate is like Sweden, but warmer, no natural disasters, no poisonous animals or insects. It's heaven if you're a total fucking pussy.

The communists got voted into local government by Bernie fans and they hand out welfare like it's unlimited to stay popular (they also put flouride in the water even though NOBODY in the city wanted it). This liberalism and the accepted use of marijuana attracts a lot of homeless people and immigrants who work for very little, and are a massive drain on what used to be a very blue-collar city. Liberals don't want to do the math or the work. They want their gibs. NOW.

Portland had to act fast. Schools were shutting down to 4 days a week and there is no sales tax in Oregon. Families were moving away. They had to get people with disposable incomes to pump money into the small businesses Portland is known for that the city could then heavily tax.

But where do I find white-collar people with no kids who don't give a fuck about funding schools? Well, there's retired Boomers, but they vote GOP and that just won't do. Oh, that's right...

GAYS$$$

This court case is part of Portland's ongoing ad campaign to get gay people to think of this city as some sort of Fagi Arabia. You send the message to gays that they might win the fucking lottery if they pull a scam like this, and then a judge (who may also be gay) goes along with it. Remember that in the US, 98% of judges are elected, not appointed. Portland is obnoxiously degenerate, and in fact our super feminist city has more strip clubs per square mile than any other city in the US.

The Governor of Oregon won her race handily by saying she's bisexual. No evidence for it at all. The SJWs and queers ate it up and it was a landslide.

The gay mafia here is getting really out of line.

Here you can just give them the finger and tell them go fuck them selves for whatever reason you might find fit your self. Frankly you don't have to give any.

There is only one clause to it, and that is that there must be available competition. So if you are a baker, it's sufficient with a store selling cakes or another baker in town.

So, you can just say
>Fuck off faggot, get the hell out of my store

>Straight White People, pls pay for my AIDS meds

>faggots are arseholes
more news at 11

t. voted "yes"

Where do you live bud.

But they didn't sue over discrimination. What a fucking thing that has to end, because it's extended to everything, better society is one that is allowed to discriminate however the fuck it pleases. But anyways. They sued and were compensated for.. wait for it.. EMOTIONAL DAMAGE. so the emotional butthurt of these two faggots was worth a whopping 135,000. WHAT you might say. And you might be right in asking that question, what the fuck is going on.
See how RIDICULOUS it is to allow people to seek financial compensation for having a cry about something? You then have people who let's say you find someone you really don't like, then setup some situation where you put them in a position where you can sue them for shit, and then just lawyer up and if you are lucky take them for everything they fucking have. It's bullshit.
Unless you suffer permanent damage, or your business is damaged, aka unless something ACTUAL is damaged, get the fuck out of here with your claim and go have a cry about it you fucking faggots. Just remember, next time a faggot cries over something you said or did, you might owe him 135,000 dollars if you're an american.

sodomites BTFO

Our government care more about gays than freedom.

In my part of the state I live in, shit has not gotten too bad. This ruling is a travesty. The state can make you go against your conscience. Based on a religious belief that the country was fucking based on. Holding these beliefs can now be subject to fines. Fucked up. Christians just need to follow the higher law from God. He will take care of this wickedness.

Yeh, he really blew it on this one.
Way back on that RedPanels debate in fact.
RP said very rightly: "Nobody has a right to my labor, buddy!".
Sargs did his now familiar thing of going off on rapidfire gish-gallop questioning
as a way of channeling his shame/anger. The sure sign of him being BTFO these days.

Same as how that slag on the BBC froze/short circuited when JP nailed her about freedom of thought and expression.
Once their practiced rhetoric has been destroyed it just becomes language-as-a-weapon, and they just attempt any
cheap shot they can to hopefully land a lucky blow before time's up.
Super fucking cringey.

How hard it is to lie and tell faggots that you have to many requests and couldn't fulfill their order? Because they are doing this on purpose, targeting christian bakers.

Bring back the holmgang laws to prevent this shit I say.
>That's it!
>Let's go out on holm now, I have had enough of you and your jewish bullshit