Give me your Skype/Steam if you are still around or never pretend you are redpilled and seek rationality again and just...

Give me your Skype/Steam if you are still around or never pretend you are redpilled and seek rationality again and just accept you're a whore.

uwu nice tummy

I remember this thread. She lifts weights so probs has a dicc

Dont be thirsty, user

>This lonely you can't let go of a camwhore you didn't know even existed 5 minutes ago.

Fuck, I thought I was pathetic and then this defected prototype Mexican came along.

Thanks OP. Needed that cheering up.

>defected

Defective*

Sadly it looks like she is just another attention whore. Not like the tattoo isn't a huge red flag in the first place.

gtfo thirsty faggot

Wow desperate much you non country faggot
She just wanted to good feels fromknowing neets are lonely

>Pls respond.
>Y won't u respond.
>Post vajeen. pls.
>....
>MAAAAANNNNN, FUCK THIS DEGENERATE WHORE Sup Forums! I ONLY CHASE AFTER WIFE-MATERIAL LIKE THE REST OF YA.

nys with agave, you prototype Mexican.

You're the one who thinks of himself as pathetic, though. Your problems probably run a bit too deep for you to just solve them by pissing on other people's legs.

jesus dude.

get a grip

You're a literal sack of shit compared to me. Worry about yourself.

something tells me you're going to rape someone tonight

Late night, prototype Mexican. This is a unique form of entertainment: a chance to poke fun at a sexually-desperate man.

What were you hoping for lol? Her to be so wow'd by you she'd buy a plane ticket and come over lol? Jesus Christ, I bet you're still in the middle school equivalent of Prototype Mexico.

a literal shit skin is going to call me a sack of shit.

thats rich

A Muslim rape-bastard too.

why do you have larger arms than the common soyboi? Do you lift?

whyd u get pruned i was jerking off ffs

She's cycling probably. Pretty gross all things considered

>Late night, prototype Mexican.
It should be like 2 a.m. where you live. Maybe you should go to bed, you literal degenerate?

Jesus Christ.

No need. Literally drowning in pussy (a good juggler can always juggle more, though) and I have to go to work now anyway.

She probably doesnt even know who Alphonse Mucha is, but has a tattoo of his work. She's just a poser like all women are. Dont blame yourself for fapping to her Mexibro, she was thicc tho.

Could you sharpie something on your corpse that could proof you're not a dude, Fiona?

wtf is going on

She said she lifts, im not her, so put your penor away pls.

*prove

Fucking autocorrect

Wasn't fapping or anything. Just genuinely interested in a conversation with a girl from Sup Forums who claimed to seek rationality and a good man.

Not shocked in the slightest she was just another attention whore, though.

>lifts weights
>that body
no
Not a bad body, but not of someone who lifts

She "lifts" user.

>No need. Literally drowning in pussy (a good juggler can always juggle more, though) and I have to go to work now anyway.

This can't be real.

West Coast. Midnight. I'm a night owl - became one ever since I got into EMS, Prototype Mexican.

From what you wrote earlier, you're not a good man tho, so why do you bother?

embarrassing thread by the catacuck

How so?

>I have to go to work now anyway

Aren't you suppose to start picking fruit at sunrise? You fucking lazy Prototype Mexican; no Peso for you today senor.

>begging for chicks skypes on Sup Forums
pathetic

>Literally drowning in pussy (a good juggler can always juggle more, though) and I have to go to work now anyway.
You're also retarded or blind. Definitely not rational either if you can't see that, lol.

All credibility, and respect, went out the fucking stream window the second you hit submit for this last-ditch attempt to have a cam whore post vajeen for you.

You're gonna get pulled into the mire with the rest of us senor, we all float down here payaso.

I recognize her tattoo. She posts on the misc and I have her IG and snapchat. I won't give it to you because you're a faggot though.

this may be the most pathetic thing I've ever experienced and this is coming from someone whos lived my life

go to sleep faggot its late

>I'm a night owl
Which is another word for antisocial NEET with social phobia.

Can you actually substantiate any of your claims? Maybe give me one coherent argument? Anything even remotely persuasive? "You are bad because I say so" and "lol" is only so effective, especially with your flag.

I literally told her to stop posting revealing pictures, you literal braindead Amerimutt. Go to bed and fix your shitty life.

"And I thought I was pathetic."

Let me tell you, you are.

Not for me.

show bob

What the fuck is your major malfunction, numbnuts?

>Amerimutt
i knew amerimutt posters were thirsty shitkins

>drowning in pussy
>begging for chicks skype on Sup Forums
Do you see the issue here?

152.115.54.144 Have this scammers ip. Steals money from his dying mom

Of course they are. Anyone that uses the amerimutt 56%er meme is a jealous shitskin, probably BR or some other fucked up manlet darkie.

I gave it, you idiot. I cited your deleted post You pretend to be a player, which means, you're creepy. Or you are a player, which is even worse, but I doubt you are, because you wouldn't beg for some random chick's skype

>i got scammed reeeeeeeeeee
people that get scammed are brainlets

What is going on in this thread? Why is the girl tempting people? Is it a dude?

OP what is your game. You are talking like you are not the girl in the image

>Regurgitating what I already accepted.

Nice comeback, where did you get the inspiration for it you parrot payaso.

A foreskin's length ahead of you though - thank madre dios.

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU GOTTA GO TO WORK. THEM FRUIT AIN'T GONNA PICK ITSELF SENOR.

Honestly, your post is a breeze of fresh air in this rotten thread. Thank you, bro.

lol i asked her to show her tat but left the thread
stupid bitch actually did it not knowing tats are a way to dox someone

>he deleted it
this is some good shit

I was in that thread yesterday

Wtf are you talking about this though?

that's gross

someone re-made the thread a bit ago using the old pictures, pretending to be her
this retarded shitkin proceeded to fall in love
the mod deleted the thread
and now he's have an autistic breakdown

No, I don't. People like rare things. Middle school level understanding of psychology and economy.

Drowning in pussy doesn't mean you have to act on it. Every attractive person with money is drowning in pussy, sadly. I'm really not a "player" if by player you mean hedonist.

He didn't.

I'm still not sure what the fuck this is supposed to be

you're all fat an guly, will never get on cam, will never show your face, will never do anything of value..

you are literal cowards and pussies. go die in a fire. i'm sick of you ugly fat fucks.

YOU"RE FAT. YOU"RE FUCKING FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black autism is the worse autism

Some cam whore just popped up like 20 minutes ago and this pathetic, prototype Mexican, and parroting payaso who's LATE TO PICK THE FUCKING FRUIT HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN TO IN THE MORNING is desperately trying to give one more chance to get the cam whore's attention.

He's clearly slow or he would have realized she got banned with her thread getting deleted.

HOW THE FUCK IS SHE SUPPOSE TO RESPOND TO YOU IF SHE'S BEEN BANNED HERE DUMBASS. THIS IS WHY YOU GET PAID IN GARDENER'S CURRENCY.

Is this supposed to be your images OP?

LOL I sure hope not, because you're fat, have shit tats and look like a trap.

OP IS A FAGGOT.

1) She didn't reply in her own thread either. 2) It's easy as fuck to avoid a ban. 3) How am I supposed to know whether she is banned or not? Getting your thread deleted doesn't necessary mean you get banned.

4) Calm down, autist.

Retard.