Poland expects tens of thousands of US soldiers to move to Poland

"We expect a more numerous presence of US troops in Poland and a continuous shift of US troop levels from Germany to Poland," Błaszczak told correspondents after meeting General Herbert Raymond McMaster at the White House.

"We guarantee that this presence will be good for the security not only of Poland, but of... Central and Eastern Europe," Błaszczak added.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/u-s-soldiers-heading-to-poland-face-a-grim-ordeal-no-burger-king-1489419924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it has begun.
ww3 is starting, lads.
press your shells.

Plot twist, they will be conducting raids from Poland into the Peoples Republic of Germanistan.

hmmm could this be protection from UN and refugees?

>poland wants more us troops
that's going to change fast when oprah becomes president

Plot twist, who cares what your black soldiers attack? At least they leave.

Well, this should be interesting. If Russia falls, then one of the last bastions against American hegemony is erased. Our only contender at that point would be China.

>germany mad at Poland for building defense
some thing never change

Will you accept salvadorans who wish to fight in defense of Germany?

>poles being absolute niggers
Nothing to see

>Poland getting blacked

both of you guys are real niggers, shut up :(

Goyim wiedzą

We getting protection money for this or what?

They should just invade Germany again and end Merkel.

Stop you cunts from ruining the continent yet again,

nope, you fulfill your NATO obligations with this

watching germany slowly suicide is more fun

Kick the burgers out NOW

We're coming for your women. Nogs, spics and all!

Why worry about black soldiers? At least they were raised in a western country and had to pass some kind of discipline test. The rapefugees you are bringing in by the millions are far worse.

I ship to boot camp in May. This is my change to get a qt3.14 slav gf.

More niggers and beaners to rape European women.

So much simpler would be to hand over stolen clay.
Why not?

Hang yourself you filthy nigger trash. Not a single country likes you jewish whites because you bring your savages in to rape the local populace. The U.S. army is known for its nigger rapists.

AHH, THIS.
Hmm There was some Americab-Polish army tract, we were trading and, building better? Arns I think? I forgot.
It was not so long ago.
But why do we need more people (US soldiers) not new tech blueprints...?

>Fill country with rapists from mideast
>wow fuck you america one of your soldiers raped someone this year

Why do we still have troops in Germany? Because you fuckers go crazy and destroy Europe about twice per century.

good luck with that...

If we get our eastern lands, then they can get their eastern lands.
Otherwise, fuck off.

>kurwa fight our wars for us burger-kun
>we are your greatest ally kurwa poland stronk
Is Poland the new Israel? Is it bad that fighting for our new Polish overlords doesn't sound that bad? I for one welcome our new Polish masters and ask that they allow our 56 best percent to breed with their women to create a master race.

Also, we didn't stole it, those three fucks did.

What?
Geee... We re not going to succ ur dicks burgers.
They're coming to warsaw as of that, military bussines we re having.

>Is Poland the new Israel?
nope, we are old israel

Yeah it's not like your niggers raped Europeans in WW2 or with your occupation of Japan. Save the Talmudic mind games for someone else you mouth breathing mong.

>Poland is once again going to spark a world war

I tak nie zaruchasz. xD

Calm down, Brit.

Less rape than the soviet side of germany at the very least. I didn't know I was talking to a nip still pissed about the bomb.

Yeah or it's because we are one of the few remaining friends you have.

>nope, we are old israel
You're nothing but a buffer state into the hands of the world jewry, which you submitted to centuries ago.

Soon, you'll be enjoying your first loads of muzzies and nogs as part of the democratic process your masters prepared for you.

this. i swear poland is their plan b, hence ethno policies etc.
expect war reparations incoming

Calm down leaf.
Not like you need to babysit us.
Every girl here knows that if you hav kids whith niggers you get shit from neighbours, and pretty much from everyone you know.
And they can drive you suicidal-crazy.

There're none.
We will do POLEXIT rather than accept trash.

And, mind your own bussines chink.

>REEE NOTICE US VLAD. POLEN STRONG!

>Why worry about black soldiers? At least they were raised in a western country
Fuck off back to /r/thedonald you nigger scum. Nobody wants you or your niggers you keep pushing on the rest of the world.

wish she could rape me bros

1. In that "overconfidence" part there comes several factors, and it should be "revenge" or.. well.. "unsuccesful revenge" that causes stronger revenge seek.

Gee, thank fuck they aren't begging us for protection, as last time round they haven't even paid denbts for us helping them.

Amerilards are stup- they'll fuck polkas but wont get money paid for it

poland needs a strong defense for the growing german threat

Yes, yes, YES, fucking take them. Burgers do not belong in a free democracy. Do not let them escape back here, no matter how much the little mutts squirm.

>for us helping them
>brit
>+wants money for mon existant help

You need to go back, tea sipping taitor.

Japs should have left Pearl Harbor alone then. We were damn close to joining the Axis before Tojo fucked it all up.

PS. Excuse for spelling, Im on mobile.

they currently occupy your western lands

Are you Russian?

Having the us legions in your country is a yuge boost for the economy. They spend like crazy. Sometimes bring their families too.

No...
Why are you asking about russia tho?
*stare*

Fugg, why can't we white brothers get along. The Jew is playing us against one another.

>actually wanting foreign soldiers in your country
Fools. Atleast Poles still had a choice unlike us. But we're dead anyway, so who cares

You got a meme flag and you were bitching about sucking burger dick after I talked about the potential fall of Russia.

>Murica
>White (in 2k18)
*cough* right..

>muh white bruders
A reminder that Poles (and others) became "white" only in the last decade or so. Fuck off.

No its not. Our troops could not stay in Germany forever. It is the NWO headquarters. NATO is dead. The cabal is the enemy. A line has been drawn at the V4. Western Europe is lost for now.

>Poland wants to be raped by American niggers
Or they could just take in African niggers it makes no difference

Poland is unironically the #1 ally, if we want to save Europe.

I was addresing your.. dislike of Burgers.

I like Burgers.

>if
You won't
>we want to save Europe
And you don't

China has a veritable empire. Canada, Australia, Africa, substantial holdings in California, other major US cities. They're colonizing the whole planet as we speak.
Russia and China are allies for a time, but this will not last. China alone aims to be the top world power, they don't want any duopoly.
The EU is pushing for a unified army because they're aware of this threat. The multiculti kikes know the real threat that China presents to the west long term, but they still have their own opposing vision. They want to ensure the death of individual ethnic identity so they can replace it with a globalist state identity. Intermixing with arabs is part of this.
America is weakening, and trying to strengthen ties with countries like Poland is a fool's gambit. At best we'd gain a few more weak satellite states, states that are surrounded in indefensible positions. We're too weak. Immigration, changing demographics, outsourced manufacturing, endless welfare, these things have strained our economic growth and social fabric. Even our military today is filled with worthless rent seeking women and minorities.

The entire world is falling apart, except for China. China is gaining ground while we all slowly die.
We won't win another world war. Lear to speak Chinese. Maybe the new masters will go easy on you when they ship you off to an African mining colony.

>Having niggerrich American niggers around your daughters
At least your econmomy will improve short term.
It's actually punishment for aushwitz from god; Your future mongrel grandchildren.

>A reminder that Poles became "white" only in the last decade or so.
...??
Define "white"

>Americans out
>unaccompanied minors in

The state of Germany.

Nope not in a million years sorry

wsj.com/articles/u-s-soldiers-heading-to-poland-face-a-grim-ordeal-no-burger-king-1489419924

Why am I suspect of this being drawn by polak?
Uh yeah - utter shit fakery

The jew is crafty. And he seems to know exactly what to do to cause division. We may be the top race but I do envy the togetherness of the lesser races.

Guess I got this wrong.
End of reply branch

>t. Ching Chang Ping Pong

China is a third world shithole that is only relevant because there are 1.4 billion people living there.

Of north western European stock, generally anglophone (with some exceptions).
East Europeans were being regarded as white niggers just a decade ago by everyone, and even during the founding of America we were considered lesser than a negro.
The whole "e-Europe and Russia are white" started only because the west i going down the drain and even the east is looking better now. They just need the numbers and our land to "retreat" to.

It will be a good country for basing logistics for the next Afghan War. Since that will occur in what is now Germany.

Would you?

Poland you don't need our cancer. Although I agree on principle.

>being this self hating
Oh boi...

>Fugg, why can't we white brothers get along.
That'd be Germans, Russians, Ukrainians and ameriturds? (You) is jew
>The Jew is playing us against one another.
Indeed polaks playing against everyone, as ever

What?
Not giving into foreign definitions of what we're supposed to be is self-hating now? I hate everyone, just just "ourselves" (there is no such thing, we all hate each other here too)

>>muh white bruders
>A reminder that Poles (and others) became "white" only in the last decade or so. Fuck off.
Not really, they are either jews or slavshit niggas. Trust me, we had the lot of them

That third world shithole has one of the largest gold reserves on the planet, they own the majority of our debt, they're gearing up to abandon the dollar in trading oil, and they have a full fledged colony on the west coast of Canada called British Columbia. They own utilities in Australia. They own massive amounts of real estate in US cities. They're building immense infrastructure in Africa in exchange for mineral rights on some of the richest land there is.

They have more than a billion people, and 90% or more are from one major ethnic group. They're the strong horse, the west isn't.
Refusing to see reality for what it is only tightens the noose.

Uuuummm...
Slavs re white.
Slavs re slavs.
You were talking more about ethnics rather than just """colour"""
Shouldn't we keep our definitions consistant?

Slav is not an ethnicity but a linguistic group. And if you are changing the definiton (again) to genetics, then Russians are definitely not white going by their Asian admixture. And lets not even start on Finns here
>Shouldn't we keep our definitions consistant?
Yes, shouldn't you?

>My shit is better than your shit because I fished it out from a better toilet bowl

This is how you sound

you mean protection for UN and refugees

NWO order plan to diversify Poland with us army blacks Latinos and their muts they will produce with Polish sluts. Evil at its purest.

Good. Without US army the only soliders in Germany will be sharia police.

piotr, the toilet is not clean enough so you will not be paid

American military presence in Poland has been a source of many memes and hilarity for months.

There isnt a week without the american military gloriously crashing their shit into ditches, bridges, or other cars.

There was an official protest last year by the soldiers, they refused to be placed in a barracks too far from the local burger king.

And last but not least, how the american soldiers generally look like.
They're midgets, they look like cute, fluffy toy miniatures of how a real soldier should look like.

Yet they're occupying your country full of "real soldiers"

Tons of our military anymore are spics and half spics.
Its a shame.

Polak stronk, no?
Why begging for more le 56% ?
What is it exactly are you doing?

the only thing they're occupying is the local mcdonalds.

LoL
Germanistan will be cleansed and the eternal Kraut will be removed.

Visegrad rises