When will the migrants ever end

stuff.co.nz/national/97684647/fact-check-new-zealand-has-the-fastest-growing-population-in-oecd

Fuck off we're full.

we could actually hit 5 mil by 2020

Lol do you even have jobs down there? What are they all coming to do?

They come to fuck sheep.

construction to house the migrants, its and endless and increasing cycle

Go study what happened to Rome.
It all ends very badly

This is an interestingly timed thread since I'm immigrating to NZ in two weeks

>I'm immigrating to NZ in two weeks
i hope you get whacked amerimutt

Trying to get an easy in to Australia.

This
Fuck turd worlders

how much of this is just our large r-selected polynesian population popping out more niglets though

its almost entirely migration, births have been stagnant

Kys

How do you have the fastest growing population when so many of you are fucking off to Aus?
Are they returning or just being replaced by hordes of chinks?

We need to change the rules on aus/nz immigration. So sick of these fucking maori niggers. Watching that show struggle street and all these nz cunts are bitching because they moved here and cant get any gibs. Gtfo

I don't think they have a labour shortage in that area.

Immigrants coming to build houses for immigrants, this country is going to get fucked hard again like what happened in the 80's.

Australians getting mad that they cant poach educated whites anymore.

net migration to aus positive meaning now gets more coming here then leaving to aus

Just gtfo of Australasia. It belongs to the chinks anyway - they love colonising the lesser races. First the negroids, then the abos then whites.

Where are these immigrants coming from? China ?

>China ?
Chinks buy up the houses the indians, pakis ,bangladeshis and other brown asians are paid to build.

Basically chinks buy up property built by the browns while the browns rent said property thus making the chinks richer.

Chinks LOVE to park their money in real estate, they're obsessed with it.
That's how stolen/ilegal/corrupt money gets laundered and the chinks get citizenship/visas.

BUT BUT BUT WINNIE WILL FIX IT