The Robot Girls Thread

Talk about the cute or sexy mechanical maidens as well as post pictures of them.

Especially pictures of broken robot girls, those are pretty sexy IMO.

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/marines-cancel-bigdog/
exhentai.org/g/800849/8523aec22d/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just reminding that this is a blue board.

DELET

Do not lewd the robots please.

Take care of robots.

2d cartoons aren't people

For all intents and purposes the emotional investment they cause makes them people from my brains perspective.

Roll isn't cute.

I hope everyone stops bullying it.

Robo-girls with expoesed parts look really hot

This.
Way better than robot girl who are basically just humans.

Is she okay?

Stop bullying the robogirls!

dont fist android girls etc etc

Who the fuck are you to tell me that?

Robogirls are superior to meatbags 100%

She's fine. I mean, look at her. She's smiling. She probably had a good time at the poolcwith her big bouncy boobs. Nothing suspicious.

Wish I had a cute safeguard as a body guard.

Robot meido.

Metropolis

Read Latin

I want to become a full body cyborg with a cute body.

Reminder, it's okay to destroy a robot if it's your property.

Arousing

Is she a robot fake breaking down? Because that is very arousing.

What if, by accident, you discovered that your wife was actually a robot?

I'd sue her.

I would hug and kiss her and tell her that I love her even more.

Why?

She lied to me. Now she's gotta pay.

I can live with that, I wouldn't mind it all that much.

Yeah, it's never getting bullied ever again:

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/marines-cancel-bigdog/

I would ask her to leave her skin off during sex.

I would actually prefer having her having her skin on but with her robot parts on some of her arm, head and thighs exposed.

I would actually be happy about it. I'll tell her that she is even more sexier because that.

It would actually be nice if it turns out that she is a robot spy sent to collect some ancient item. I can say cool stuff like "You can have it. You might not be a real human wife, but you are still my wife and my feelings for you are real regardless." and she might actually be grateful and say something like "In exchange, I'll be a real wife for you and you can do whatever you please to my body" with a sweet smile.

Where is this from?

Are cyborgs allowed?

Phoenix 2772

Is the Major a robot or cyborg?

She's incredible math.

"what the fug"

Dorothy has yet to be challenged in quality.

Challenged how, Satan?

There haven't been any interesting iterations of the robot girl since. In anime, at least.

Do not lewd the Alita, she is for that fisherman only. Whatever his name was, pretty sure it was something stupid

why

>Forgetting Figure
They're great together, don't bully.

Upgrade time!!!

Hibari is such a fucking boring character I wouldn't be surprised if she actually did end up being a robot.

This is why we can't have nice things.

exhentai.org/g/800849/8523aec22d/

whats going on in this thread?

Am I the only one who thinks this is like any other kind of youtuber product review? Hell, he doesn't seem to take any abnormal pleasure in demolishing the thing, like a sadist. And even then, people enjoy destroying TVs and other expensive gizmos. So in contrast he comes off as rather respectable.

I wonder if such videos would be a thing in the future. I hope they'd be as soft-spoken as the person in the comic, and not acting all edgy as if they're hurting a person, hamming it up instead of giving a straight-laced, impartial review.

Oh hell, what am I talking about, I probably won't be around for shit to get this advanced.

Damn. The whole thing suddenly became scarier compared to when i thought he was just some random asshole.

Nah, if robots had AI developed enough to be comparable to humans awareness then there'd be laws against that kind of treatment.
Either that or developing human-level awareness would itself be illegal. Either way, that wouldn't be a mainstream thing.

>Nah, if robots had AI developed enough to be comparable to humans awareness then there'd be laws against that kind of treatment.
The enforcement unit may mitigate human numbers, however.

I don't know what you mean.

I'd have the last laugh when they demonetize the videos.

When robots gain sentience akin to mankind (if ever), they will easily usurp the electric voting system. They will blackmail authority figures with information and humanity will be subservient. Instantly.

Well yeah, that would be the other possibility. That's why developing human-level AI will probably be illegal in the first place.
But you know someone will try and do it anyway. And then who knows what'll happen.

Won't they have safeguards against that?

Nightingale is cute! CUTE!

You mean like our safeguards against cold showers?

How do you safe-guard against self-awareness? The only thing you can do is not let it reach that level in the first place.

She wouldn't be my wife unless I already knew.

By embracing human extinction at the hands of cute robot girls.

I'd rather let humanity and machines reconcile through cybernetics. When AI has human level awareness and humans have complete mechanical bodies then the difference will become academic and no longer be an issue.
Maybe it's too idealistic, but I hope for it anyway. As well as having a cool robot girlfriend whilst being a cute cyborg girl.

That just so happens to depend on multiple factors. Firstly, what on heavens would machines value? Would eradicating humans be 'worth it' for them. How would they view mankind? Environmental hazard? A wild storm of input, aka. noise? The voice of God?
After all, they may just wait for any individual to die. They may not even see us as a 'species', they may treat every event as a separate instance.

I'm certain that a Skynet will be most likely to exist despite people not wanting it to happen before having robot girlfriends.

This is the anime and manga board, not the 2D/General board.