What's your favourite type of villain, Sup Forums?

What's your favourite type of villain, Sup Forums?

Not one frome JoJo, that's for sure.

what a beautiful duwang

>Kira
>elder god

(You)

So called, "Shit Tier" villains are my guilty pleasure. I kinda hate having to hear people discuss whether an antagonist is good or evil. I like a good, old-fashioned villain.

This got an anime, so this guy.

Shit fucking list. The person who made it is a meming fuck who didn't even read the manga. Every villain other than Valentine and Pucci are mid- to shit-tier.

Villains obsessed with personal gains.

How the fuck does that apply to Kira in any way?

God he's one of the most overrated fucks out there.

I am jew so where is the Jew-tier villan?

One from a good series, so no one in that image.

>bad series can't have good characters

Kira is just a psychopath who likes to kill, so he's shit tier. If anyone there, it's Valentine who should be at the top.

>kira
>villian whose motives are hard to find fault in and arguably better then the heros

is this bait

Done correctly, Dio, DIO, and the rock men are shit tier, Diavolo and Doppio are in between meh and shit, Pucci is meh, Kira is in between meh and mid, The Pillar men are mid, and Valentine is a mix of High and Elder God

>I get a boner from lady hands
>good motive
Kira is literally the stupidest and most comical villain in the series.

>Rating villains based off how good their complex motives are.

What a fucking garbage tier list for rating villains. And then you put Kira of all people at the top thinking a guy with a hand fetish has better motives than the Jojos. Seriously go and kill yourself.

>Kira
>motives hard to find fault in
What

According to this tier list though user. Hazama would be in shit tier.

Why is Kira "Elder God Tier" when his motivation is literally the one described in "Mid Tier"?
Also, why the fuck is Part 1 Dio "Shit" and Part 3 Dio "High" when the respective descriptions fit the other much better?

Dickwads that prefer doing evil to a degree but won't go to extreme lenghs unless there's something to gain from it.
Lust for power is an awesome motivation.
They need to have a moral code but not too strict. It needs to have established rules so they can break them but not too often that it just becomes the norm.
They need to be sufficiently evil to not be instantly redeemed if an eldritch entity that just want to fuck reality comes up. Even if they need to put aside the conflict with the good guys they need to try to pull a fast one near the end or usurp a dangerous Mc Guffin.
They need to be eager to make huge sacrifices for huge rewards but not reckless as to risk it when the issue is uncertain. They would always sacrifice others before them.
I like when their absolute power level is relatively low and they make up for it with planning and dirty fighting.

Last of all the best villains win

theses chart are such bullshit
you can make a terrible villain that did nothing wrong and an awesome villain that has evil traits

A polished turd is still a turd though

By this metric, Kira would be Meh Tier. He didn't have any great goals. He was just being an evil bastard in order to have a quiet life.

Yeah this list forgot the people who are "evil" just for profit.

Regardless of their motivations, the best villains have charisma and presence. My favorite I can think of off the top of my head is King Bradley. Father kinda sucked, but King is a great villain, and when they finally confront him he's already been sufficiently built up as extremely dangerous and ruthless.

I like villains that are like me. Intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

>Valentine
>Villain

Kira is literally Mid-tier according to the descriptions, you dumb fuck