Hillary Clinton so called reptilian video

Wtf is this? Every Google search, YouTube search brings me shit videos.

Around the election there was a video of Hillary Clinton being interviewed, and the camera dropped a little. And the whole screen became white, while showing a reptilian/monsterish face. They then fast panned back to the news anchor. Does anyone have this fucking video still?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVpZMh1PaeA
dailymotion.com/video/x4tufjz
youtu.be/_dm4vmrv-4Y
youtu.be/wHa9uHQltW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking bump

Bumping until found

I know i have it here somewhere but i can't find it. Good luck.

I beg you to find it, been searching like a maniac. They really scrubbed that shit off the searches. Holy shit.

Bump for justice.

bump for intradest

Found it.

The video is so fucking mind-boggling that David Ickes theories make sense. And it's worsened by that not a single fucking search on YouTube, Google, or Bing can generate it.

Thanks brother.

Which? There's a lot of them.

There was no reptilian/monster face though

Looks like a backpack.

Hello JIDF

that's clearly a backpack, however it's still pretty odd how much that backpack looks like pepe

She sucking bill or wtf is going on?

If it's a backpack, why is it completely scrubbed from any search engine?

How would you search for it with search engine if it wasn't scrubbed?

? The video circulated around election I believe.

Your question mindfucked Me, what did you even mean?

What query would you use, and why would you expect that query to find this particular video.

Ahh, well considering people love conspiracies, that video would be a PRIME contender when searching for example "Clinton reptilian video"

Because there is loads of other ones. This one is the most fucked up and hence should there with these other videos.

Spooky

You sure bout that?
Weird that backpack is wearing the same necklace as reptillary

So, where was it posted before it got scrubbed?

I think I saw it at the Donald around election. Or maybe it was here.

compare with illustration from Kyle Odom, dude who wrote that thing about martians before shooting his pastor who he claimed was one of them and looked like pic related.

His final words in it were something like "I shot that pastor 9 times including in the head, no human could survive it" and that pastor straight up made a full recovery.

I remember watching that live. Never seen anything like it.

shapeshifting interdimensional being

youtu.be/YVpZMh1PaeA

Will you believe? Awaken.

Shapeshifting is one of the siddhis gained through mediation. Maybe they figured it out.

Itsa fucking backpack you mongs.

Thats just plain spooky man.

anybody got the frogman with the scepter from the gotthard tunnel shit?

There were a lot of interedasting people in the crowd, if you pay attention.

??? are you fcking retarded?

Day of the lutefisk when?

It didn't show a "monsterish face" it showed a Pepe. It was the most explicit instance of meme magic ever recorded. "Majuws" referred to Magicians in the Zoroastrian religion.

Nah, just fuckin around. There was a frogman with a scepter though.

The fuck?
Real talk here, there's no such things as aliens (at least I really really really doubt it). However, Clinton is a Moloch worshiper, and it's entirely plausible involved in sex trafficking of minors and cannibalism. It's not too far fetched to assume that she's possessed by some entity.

I remember seeing the video from before and it was definitely not a backpack.

Perhaps someone edited the original to throw us off

It was Kek.

she shapeshifted into a backpack?

you fucking retard

looks like pepe

Haha, the news anchor did make me laugh.

The screenshot showed the jewelry you sour kraut

what the fuck, this is a lot more convincing

Thought of this as well

here's just the kek appearance

>it nods

>not showing the original

If it's not obvious. This is not the original. This poster is doing some retarded memeing.

what gave it away? was it the pixels?
faggot

Her stroke ice cream video unsettles me. She needs to hurry up and die.

What the fuck am I seeing in that reflection!?

All i see is overexposed footage of 2 people walking along with backpacks.

You are correct, shapeshifting is kamarupam siddhi. We can make anime 'real' for ourselves, then have sex with our waifus, simply by using manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation) to teleport ourselves into a universe where anime is 'real'. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Simpsons universe, then I will use kamarupam siddhi (which is the ability to assume any form you desire) to 'Simpsonise' my waifu and I by making my waifu and I look like what we'd look like if we were Simpsons characters (such as having yellow skin and four fingers on each of our hands, for example), then I will use manojava siddhi again to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. (end)

David Icke is the real deal. Daily reminder that David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August 2015. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Damn (((mods))) aren't letting me upload images.

entire board/site is blocking image replys
we >>/cozy/

For what purpose dot jpg

Fucking (((mods))), man.

It's because they are trying to prevent this happening thread:

Someone probably posted the reptilian photo again (maybe even in this very thread! kek).

That is creepier than anything I've seen on /x/.

I don't see why they would try to prevent us from discussing a theory which any idiot on the street could conclude due to the vast amounts of shilling this board endures on a daily basis. Also, the internet is now sentient.

Demon

testing, testing. will leave if can't reply

testing again without pic

thats OBVIOUSLY just a packpack

OP is a newfag

Is this advanced pasta?

someone post that video where she jiggles up and down like a puppet and then suddenly starts talking

dailymotion.com/video/x4tufjz

It looks just like Pepe holy fuck.

Theres a longer video, the creepy thing is the guy behind her flicking his tongue like a fucking lizard, i dont remember this backpack pepe face tho

No reflection

>dailymotion.com/video/x4tufjz
not the seizure, it was controlled. i think someone said something like a triggerword when she started talking

What is so special about that thread? Bots shilling on Sup Forums isn’t surprising at all and there is no proof or information at all just somebody speculating.

g-guys, wtf?

so i tried to flip the negative and debunk this.
um... what the fuck is going on?

“Descendants of Majuws” what did Kek mean by this.

Kabbalists are using sex magic to keep us trapped in between creation itself and the Creator, some mindscape limbo, where molech is king.
Chaos will set us free.

Falling for the fucking Q meme again

oh anons will you ever learn?

youtu.be/_dm4vmrv-4Y youtu.be/wHa9uHQltW8

LOOK AT HIS FACE, HE SAW IT TOO! LMFAO

She really was a fine ass milf back then. She 's almost fifty there.

Oh wow... uhh dude, that thread literally has nothing to do with Q. I guess this is a prime example of a bot, which seems to be programmed to shill against Q, really makes you think...

didnt we conclude this was the work of pepe and kek?

Got any info/links/videos on sex magic?

Bump