Berserk

What happened to the berserk thread? Anyway chapter 350 soon. Lewdening incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-350-raw-spoilers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No Casca

I was in the middle of typing wtf mods?

why do the fucking characters still look so retarded?

Hahaha.........

The madman actually did it, schierke and farny got NTRd

How long will time have past after they fix Casca and leave elf island? Also it's pretty obvious Rickert and Co are going to meet and join up with Gutts right?

5 years so that Rickert can be a fighter too.

Still don't understand why they edited out her napples here

you're a virgin aren't you? position of nipples are not like they show in most anime

This desu. Nipples can hide anywhere on anime tiddies and are extremely camera shy.

I think they look a bit better here than in recent chapters

>Casca still has memories of guts giving her the D

>tfw you will never give anyone the D

Can someone repost or link the spoilers? I was too busy to read the last thread and now it's gone

Casca still has memories of griffith giving her the D

readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-350-raw-spoilers/

>That cover
what in the fuck were they thinking?

>wanna meet that person

This can't end well.

Why was the last thread deleted?

as a virgin i'm appealed at your lack of faith in my knowledge of nipple position

stop

i can feel my heart sinking user, we know it's griffith she wants to meet for whatever reason it might be

My body is ready. Thanks, user.

Thanks user.

Damn, I can't wait to read this. I've been excited for the revisits of the old parts, especially eclipse.

If Farnese thinks a sex scene is too much for Scheirke, eclipse is going to wreck them.

probably because someone retard asked "why are there no genitalia"
and then came anons with the movie gifs with hairy pussy of casca and shit, who thread was deleted

holy shit, this is the new berserk anime?

That thread is still up, the spoiler thread got removed.

they wanted to show that anime sucks, they did well

Wrong thread you retard. We had a 400+ post thread about the latest chapter that was deleted for no reason.

2016 yes
ik the feeling

oh, i must have mixed the two then, sorry for then why else was it deleted

What do you reckon the mountain is going to be?

Eclispe you retard.

Casca's secret reserve of moe.

So, Schierke and Farnese flat out know that Guts is the 100 Man Slayer and Comander of Raiders from Band of the Hawk now because of the memories, right?

Griffiths fat cock

Didnt he already admit it once they reached the port city? I clearly remember Isidro finding out about it, and if he found out the others would know too

Is this the entire chapter or is it missing pages like usual leaks?

dead members of the band of the hawk

>get there
>eclipse in sky clears
>sunny valley full of moe version of the band of the hawk
>guts and Griffith are wrestling in the sand

Turns out casca is actually broken, the boat was a waste of time.

It's the entire chapter.

>11 pages
Kill Miura already.

no, they don't know, isidro still doesn't know
>Is this the entire chapter or is it missing pages like usual leaks?
The usual leak, chapter isn't out

Isidro goes on a rant about the leader of the raiders but doesn't make the connection. Guts just does his usual thing and ignores him and tries to avoid the topic.

You're fucking joking, right?

Right?

Do we have a date for the full chapter yet?

If it's full chapter then Miura needs to be gassed because that's 11 pages, 2 of which are technically 1 since it's a spread.

it's not the entire chapter, it's the same pattern every month and there's always someone who thinks this is this is the whole chapter

No, he avoided it.

He did reveal he was in the Band like 6 chapters ago, though in Miura time that was like a year ago. Didn't say who he was in the band tho

friday

I sure hope Schierke and Farnese reveal the truth to the rest of Guts' JRPG party. It may not be big reveal for us as readers, but it's certainly huge scoop for the characters in-universe.

You made me laugh and got trips. Good game, user

>Chapter 350: Make Casca Great Again

>they're collecting pieces
>this will last years
>we're on the boat again
fucking Sup Forums

Thank u

Seeing Guts as that battle scarred, legless doggo really hits me in the feels.
I legit hope Miura stays true to his word and gives us a happy ending after all the bullshit.

>Miura
>ever completing Berserk
Pick one

Are you retarded? The doll is already almost completely fixed, only her left titty is still missing.

>shitposting
>shitposting

Pick one faggot

Schierke has already seen the Eclipse

berserk's always had retarded unrealistic looking characters. My inferiority complex has never let me give berserk a chance because of the exaggerated bodies

Casca's hidden treasure trove of gold. Au!

Why though?

I get wanting the characters to be happy, but a dark ending stays true to the manga and makes for a better story. It doesn't even have to be "guts loses, dies, and is forgotten forever," but the most memorable works usually have a tragic death at the end.

you're retarded, i'm using greentext to point out what Sup Forums said and having the reaction seeing this chapter how wrong they were

It ends after eclipse, so next chapter, because that's kind of the important part here senpai.

Nice damage control

miura said berserk is too dark of a story to not have a happy ending, guts need a break, the man literally did nothing wrong

does no one understand what that post meant

> They walk to eclipse memory
> Fairy queen(male) loses control
> Dreamscape falls to hell
> REAL eclipse
> Because eclipse, I don't have to explain shit
> Time upside down
> Nothing makes sense
> Casca is her soul is cut out and pulled to the current time

> That shadow of Griffith in the waterfall
Perfect.

Griffith

Hardly. She saw a flash of it with absolutely 0 context.

If guts took a break he'd be dead. Literally. He's been fighting death since before he was born.

For a happy ending, Miura would need to solve several issues, including:

>the monsters fucking everywhere
>the apostle coalition
>the brands
>the godhand possibly, or at least void
>Femto and Griffith
>the entirety of Falconia has to disappear
>the whole population needs to be shown Griffith's douchbaggary

That is in addition to all the character arcs and backstories we've yet to get concrete answers for, like zodd and skully.
I'm not saying it's not possible, but if his statement about it being more than halfway done is true, an ending that satisfies those conditions will be very rushed.
Or he doesn't satisfy them and gives us a rushed ending which leaves half of the manga unsolved.

She'll get the full context soon enough.

Actually you are the problem when you use meme greentext in a way no one else gets it.

Next time ~

With the Casca perspective details no less.
Oh my.

>casca perspective

Oh boy, she'll be watching Guts saw his own arm off to try and stop the rape. Schierke will never recover

I wouldn't be surprised if this entire "heal Casca" thing backfires and puts Schierke and possibly Farnese into lobotomized state as well.

at one point he was asked about the ending and the only thing he said was "Void"
so we can assume that the ending would involve the godhand and possibly SK too, the world doesn't need to become a total heaven tbqh altho quite a few things can be resolved, main the astral realm opening and the god hand

this might finally end the "casca enjoyed it" memes or might just make it true which is doubt

>implying the Flower Queen is incapable of protecting them from a few bad dreams

thell be fine

Decades-spanning memes aren't so easily forgotten.

If anything, they'll just say Miura is trying to cover up that she liked it.

Post your predictions boys!

> They find the eclipse, talk it out with Casca sprite and go home happy.

> The eclipse is scary but time has healed most of the wounds. Casca is assembled and is hurt but will make it.

> A brief struggle with a dream boss for the final piece of Casca. She is CLOSE ENOUGH for government work.

> They fall into a mini nightmare of the Eclipse. Casca is trapped and the group struggles to save her.

> The dream goes wrong. The elf realm goes wrong. Everything goes wrong. Time warps in on itself and they stumble into THE eclipse. Apostles are involved. Demons swarm. Chances are they won't make it.

>might just make it true
I'm done with the manga if Miura does this.

Heh

can we talk about how her brain and the branded breast are the only ones missing? and why them specifically?

me too user me too

Casca's fucking friends were killed and she got raped by monster. She clearly didn't enjoy it. It's around midway when femto rapes her that she gets into it. She's clearly broken already at that point, so you could argue that a mentally deranged casca enjoyed it, but not the real one.

brain because she is loon and doesn't remember what happened other than flashbacks and PTSD.

branded breast because that's where guts bit her tit? I dunno

when they tickle you laugh but it's not fun it's fucking horrible, body works differently from the mind

Her heart and mind, duh!

guts bit heron the other one, the one that's missing is the one Griffith pleased her with