>Hospital cleaning? NATIONALISE IT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42757026

>CBI calls for UK to remain in a customs union with EU
bbc.co.uk/news/business-42765661

>"Theresa May vows to target UK company pension abuse"
archive.is/EDNhB

>Carillion Collapse - A crisis that may spell the end for PFI
moneyweek.com/carillion-a-crisis-that-may-spell-the-end-for-pfi/

>Asda and Aldi ban sale of energy drinks to under 16s (who says we aren't already a fascist state?)
archive.is/fDkWc

>Double Stabbing in Luton Mall Leads To Shopping Centre Evacuation
standard.co.uk/news/crime/luton-stabbing-shopping-mall-evacuated-after-two-men-stabbed-in-front-of-horrified-shoppers-a3745811.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pressgazette.co.uk/times-overtakes-telegraph-headline-print-circulation-for-first-time-abc-figures-show/
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928
breitbart.com/london/2018/01/21/racism-labour-party-charges-white-people-extra-attend-corbyn-rally/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
news.sky.com/story/british-army-chief-warns-uk-must-keep-up-with-its-enemies-11217869
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07hx40t
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42766211
youtube.com/watch?v=HPuj6UISMhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anime

Nonces

Anti-constitutionalists

Good edition desu~

>look outside
>hijab

What happened to the Nazi pug guy did he get acquitted?

Seen a black person in my area, the diversity is coming lads hold me

omg i feel the same way this morning lol

Monday morning lads. Thinking about taking up a new hobby this week, painting! Started yesterday by buying tons of sketchbooks and pencils.

The Works for canvases and paints when I'm inspired, could come at anytime, just sitting with my feet up scribbling stuff.

>Decisive Eddie victory

Something changed over Christmas here. Only non whites you used to see here were the Chinese takeaway guys who send their kids to Hong Kong to get married..
Since Christmas theres been loads of New Europeans, maybe a dozen I've seen, all skrawny lads wandering around Tescos speaking funny

Prosecution keeps filibustering so the trial has been extended again. Next court date is 20th March

I haven't been Brit/pol/ for a long time, Just saw Karen and could not resist

>HURR DURR ANONYMONGS ONLY TALK ABOUT POLTIK

>17 hours

pressgazette.co.uk/times-overtakes-telegraph-headline-print-circulation-for-first-time-abc-figures-show/

>the Guardian down 5.9% YoY
>Daily Mail down 6.5% YoY
>Daily Express down 6.8% YoY
>the Sun down 8.1% YoY
>Daily Telegraph down 14.5% YoY
>Daily Mirror down 18.8% YoY

>tfw the only counter arguments against you are about that time you BTFO someone so hard that they changed ethnicity

>Daily Mirror down 18.8% YoY
Feels good man

Maybe these numbers will make the Telegraph reconsider its slide into Buzzfeedesque soft left shit too.

Please produce more of these.

Are you retarded?

do you guys hate me

ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:

Game Plan:
1. Posters go up Sunday Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Godspeed anons

If you stay where you are no

>Racism: Labour Party Charges White People Extra to Attend Corbyn Rally
>Labour activists and supporters attending the rally will be charged £40 if they are white and £30 if they are non-white, reports the Mail on Sunday
>“This is racism. In effect, Labour is levying a tax on the basis of the colour of a person’s skin. It shows their contempt for the white working class,” responded Andrew Bridgen, the Member of Parliament for North-West Leicestershire.
>The Tory pointed out the “insanity” of charging a poor white Labour activist more for a ticket than Leicester East MP Keith Vaz, a rich ex-lawyer born in the Middle East

Sauce: breitbart.com/london/2018/01/21/racism-labour-party-charges-white-people-extra-attend-corbyn-rally/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If yoy goys work hard enough

Maybe you eurocucks can be half american or something

agreed
karenposting is patriotic

This doth not bode well.

Same in my area, actually. Although it is already wonderfuly vibrant, but then last year I noticed a bunch of different crowds of scrawny black twats with bad attitudes, slightly too old to be students and apparently not English speakers.

The are moving the "refugees" in. They are housing them, giving them moeny and setting them loose. They all have that same Somali lightbulb longhead look to them. I walked past one once and he sucked his teeth at me. I turned round and said "did you say something?" and he just scurried off; probably used to Europeans being meek and tolerant.

Theyare trying to screw us. I know of a couple of buildings in my locale that were earmarked for "refugees".... Since the gorvernment will not listen to the people, are we at the point where the only choice left if to do like what the Germans did and start policing the migrants ourselves and making sure they receive the warnings in their new homes?

Will Lawrence Fishburne be charged £30 or £40?
Based labour waking more people up to the anti-white agenda.

Wait wait

People were under the illusion we could somehow 'win' against Russia?

news.sky.com/story/british-army-chief-warns-uk-must-keep-up-with-its-enemies-11217869

Louise mencsh will lead us to destroy the Russian mennace

Grime is the last stand of white identity

Stormzy will gas the Jews

Skepta will kill the wogs

Wiley will hang the pakis

Giggs will stomp on the romanians

Tiny Tempah will destroy the traitors

Big shaq will exterminate the tripfafs

Top larping. Maybe we could drop rainbow flags on them or show them our new army ads and they'd kill themselves out of disgust/embarrassment for us.

>WE R DA BEST TRAINED ARMY IN DA WURLD LAD

i could destroy russia with my bare hands
desu

Fuck off nonce

i'll knock your wall in mate

traitor cuck 5th column tripmong

gas u 1st desu

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07hx40t

Start buying guns.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42766211

>Blackburn was once described as one of the most segregated towns in Britain by the author of a report on riots across northern England. In 2007, Panorama found Blackburn's Muslim Asian and white communities were living worlds apart. Ten years on, has anything changed?

>In 2007 we made a programme called White Fright tracking the ethnic and religious divide between Muslim Asian and white residents in Blackburn. White residents were found to be leaving in large numbers and the two communities had separate lives.

>A decade on Panorama has returned to find a town that is even more divided. Some parts of Blackburn are only lived in by white residents and other areas are almost entirely Muslim Asian.

Daily reminder that multi-ethnic, multi-faith multiculturalism will never work.

You're obsessed with peodophilic Japanese cartoons of school children, I doubt you could over power one of your disturbingly decorated pillows

*stabs you in the neck*

BACK THE FUCK OFF??

>implying i even watch kiniro mosaic
you nonce

Fucking pathetic

The army won't save you from the BAME death squads

Are you still sleeping in your car

>Margaret Thatcher believed South Africa should be a "whites-only state", it has been reported.
>The former head of the Diplomatic Service, Sir Patrick Wright, has made a number of explosive claims in his account of the former Prime Minister's time in office.
>Sir Patrick also said that Ms Thatcher "loathed" Germans and wanted to "push" Vietnamese boat people into the sea

BASED THATCHER

>will never work.
not so long as agitators are free to stir up trouble

wtf i love liberal economics now

*watches you bleed out on the pavement*

heh.. nothin personnell kid

>BASED nicoposter

No, but I probably will be again shortly

That quote was dishonest af though
She wanted it to be divided into the western half to become a white ethnostate and eastern bit to be divided with an ethnostate for each balck tribe,
The quote makes people think she wanted all the wogs nukes

/ourgal/

too bad she didn't want the UK to be whites only

thanks mags!

tea

START READING HISTORY

BEING WHITE ISN'T ENOUGH

BEING BRITISH ISN'T ENOUGH

BEING ENGLISH ISN'T ENOUGH

KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

TO READ ABOUT YOUR CULTURE IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT

>BEING ENGLISH ISN'T ENOUGH
dubious claim

Da Gerule public DO NOT CARE about tradition, they eat at kebab shops and listen to grime, You need to speak about LOCAL ISSUES FOR LOCAL PEOPLE not DEAD END ROADS LINED WITH MILKMAID MEMMIES, ok thank you

>I URGE ALL WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS ERA TO LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND TO ASK THEMSELVES, “WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE?” AND IF YOU DON’T KNOW ENOUGH, PUT YOUR HAND ON THAT MIRROR, AND MOVE TOWARDS GREATER KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT YOU CAN BECOME.

>WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE. MAKE USE OF THAT TIME WHICH REMAINS.

>GREATNESS IS IN THE MIND AND IN THE FIST.

>THE GLORY OF OUR TRIBE IS NOT BEHIND US. WE CAN BE GREAT AGAIN.

>BUT THE FIRST THING THAT WE HAVE TO DO IS TO SAY, “I WALK TOWARDS THE TUNNEL, AND I’M ON MY OWN, AND I’M NOT AFRAID. AND I HAVE NO REGRETS.”

>general public

V A G U A R D I S M

Be remembered as one who stood.

D A F T I E
A
F
T
I
E

>muh vanguard
is big brained vanguardism the new big brained centrism?

No one will turn, even at the voting booth, towards an option outside the accepted paradigm until they have no other choice. People don't "take a chance" on extreme options, but rather take them when it's their ONLY chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPuj6UISMhs

I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you brainlets, but the more fractured and divided an electorate is, the more centrism thrives and the more mechanism for change is eroded.

W-what a wonderful edition desu...
S-sugoi best of luck senpai,
When he pats animeposters' heads it feels like a decisive victory for Eddie-kun.
You DO get a pat on the head, based Karenposter desu.

>the more fractured and divided an electorate
Or they vote for the far-left, as they do in Ireland, silly Eddie-kun

Karen

good leaf

Don't fucking (You) me you retarded nonce cunt

Micked Karen is the best though.

I seriously hope you're all going to opt-out of organ donation when it finally becomes a thing

doubt it

i think i've already opted out, will i need to do that again?

I'll (you) you as much as I like, Eddie-kun dearie.

ello

no gays in my thread please

Why? She has been deAnglo'd.

anglo>mick

>a new challenger appears.
>Eddie shits a brick.
Please, this is Honk's domain.

>centrism
> mechanism for change is eroded.
people agreeing on things and not being radical really triggers your kind
but now you're saying a fractured and divided an electorate causes that?
i guess professional trolls are never happy

someone saved my low effort OC. nice

Talking shite about my spuds, boyo??

embrace hinduism before it is too late

I forgot there was a curried Karen.

>UKIP’s assistant deputy leader Mike Hookem has resigned

>believes in eternal reincarnation
>>too late

>Krishna actually was in a body as a person ... What makes it complicated is, if he's God, what's he doing fighting on a battlefield? It took me ages to try to figure that out, and again it was Yogananda's spiritual interpretation of the Bhagavad Gita that made me realise what it was. Our idea of Krishna and Arjuna on the battlefield in the chariot. So this is the point – that we're in these bodies, which is like a kind of chariot, and we're going through this incarnation, this life, which is kind of a battlefield. The senses of the body ... are the horses pulling the chariot, and we have to get control over the chariot by getting control over the reins. And Arjuna in the end says, "Please Krishna, you drive the chariot" because unless we bring Christ or Krishna or Buddha or whichever of our spiritual guides ... we're going to crash our chariot, and we're going to turn over, and we're going to get killed in the battlefield. That's why we say "Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna", asking Krishna to come and take over the chariot.

UKIP is still going?

who is even left at this point? I might run for the leadership position desu

'That's when I start promising the world to
A brand new girl I don't even know yet
Next thing she's wearing my Rolex'
-
Enoch Powell MBE