/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports General ethically killing people you dont agree with edition

Johnny Fox tries to take down JF
youtu.be/C2PbNAhOlFg

Centrists Death Squad
youtu.be/u9PRwn2uexI

Styx Vs Greg Johnson
youtu.be/V85Rigeb7Cw

Aydin Now Wants Polish Cock
youtube.com/watch?v=GzbKZFsiJIA

Sargon Is Black
youtube.com/watch?v=_VoRG8K9iz0

Liberalist Debunked
youtu.be/t15zy3Naxqs

Academic Agent vs David Cedarwood
youtu.be/W2pbmDp_Ly0

Sargons new homepage
liberalist.co.uk/

Sargon and Metokur talks about Doxing
youtu.be/-u14sdwHwUs

Sargon the Liberalist
hooktube.com/watch?v=41y7L7BjDX0

SPENCER VS SARGON DEBATE
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

JF & MOUTHY BUDDHA
>RACE REALISM EXPLAINED
youtu.be/yN8Jclaqf0Q
ALT-HYPE BTFO 80% JEAN DENIERS
youtu.be/w3y2SDpIEhE

ALT-HYPE BTFO THUNDERFAGG8T
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

ALT-HYPE BTFO SARGON
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
START HERE IF NEW
METOKUR
>Tales of Trout Part 1: Rage Before The Storm
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

>Tales of Trout Part 2: Academy of Discord
youtu.be/VqYpA56HWDQ

>Tales of Trout Part 3: Ballpits Closed
youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

>Tales of Trout Part 4: Dox, and Doxxes, and Doxxxing Oh my
youtu.be/dl3jeuZ7Ujs

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY

Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.
Kraut gets BTFO'd when it comes out that he is trying to Doxx race-realist, now he is dead (see Metokurs videos)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco
youtube.com/watch?v=PbXirzer8iY
youtube.com/watch?v=mQYNL1DAqZ8
youtu.be/JxzHBHSYUV0
streamable.com/9ghha
streamable.com/a8vo4
streamable.com/lq4jg
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU
youtube.com/watch?v=5ER1LOarlgg
twitch.tv
twitch.
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/955025028034293760
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is this bullshit. Fuck off Kike. E-celebs are cancer.

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

>Spencer BTFOs Sargon
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I

THE ORIGINAL SAGA, VIDS ON RACE REALISM

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

>E-celebs are cancer.
not an argument tiny

>muh e-celebs
hi lefty/pol/ things going good?
BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
Metokur Cucks Destiny with Simple Questions
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
Sargon the afraid
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco
The Death of the Skeptics™
youtube.com/watch?v=PbXirzer8iY
The Stepfather
youtube.com/watch?v=mQYNL1DAqZ8
Destiny Cant Debunk JFs Race Realism video
youtu.be/JxzHBHSYUV0
Is Marcel Black?
streamable.com/9ghha
Millienial Woes realisese he made a huge mistake
streamable.com/a8vo4
Sargon Dont Know What He Is Anymore
streamable.com/lq4jg

Reminder that all of this started because some black guy couldnt put his dick in RageAfterStorm
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc

Reminder that this pic isnt photoshopped he's actually that TINY
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU

Save this pic boys

nice get senpai

>us
>we
>us
>we
>us
that's a fucking kike shill.

Quads don't lie, also Spencer is /ourguy/.

LOL

Aww lefties getting butthurt, about their tactics not working anymore.

bump

i agree with all points except tradthots. i dont want to hear from a woman unless she has a white husband and a few kids. women inherently become more right wing when they have children, not to mention the fact that women rely heavily on the politics of her mate.

>when that guy on the desTINY stream said he wouldnt shead a tear if Roaming Millenial was shot
why would he say that?
who has she ever hurt?

>i dont want to hear from a woman unless she has a white husband and a few kids.
i can actually understand the whole "do what you preach" thing and i think there is merit to it, but maybe at this point what is more important is the message and that more people are spreading it

Come home white men.

Grandpa is crying:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ER1LOarlgg

he said he wanted her shot in her sleep, specifically. the guy could not have more obviously displayed his impotent rage under the tyranny of Drumpf. i'm really bummed that seemingly only you and me watched that bro, that was fucking amazing.

Got link and timestamp?

> Is a continuous ass to white men and white men alone
> Wants white men to abandon their collective ideals, but makes excuses for why everyone else should keep theirs
> Le based free speech man until the exact moment he had any form of power over platforming, at which point he becomes what he hates IMMEDIATELY
> is a super-shallow self-help guru to boot who's fleecing the right instead of the left
> bragged about pulling people away from the right
> idiots on Sup Forums go LE BASED GRANDPA

around 44 minutes in they are talking about violence, but Roaming Millenial is comming up later on
twitch.tv
/videos/221143425

yeah, im pretty sure all that violence talk is pretty illegal, atleast ive downloaded the stream, im pretty shit at editing but when i get the time im gonna try and get some good clips from it
ive been saving some of his more ludacris clips

to be fair, you have to have a ridiculously high IQ to understand that that's the bloody thing about ideologies.

thanks!

doing god's work, swedebro

but user Faith Goldy became a topic to "hot to handle" she should have asked more critical questions so thats why she isnt allowed to talk on a confrence about free speech, totally makes sense right?

no worries

also when i said its "pretty illegal" i didnt mean that people shouldnt be able to say certain things, i mean more that it might be against the TOS on twitch

He was literally crying in the clip I posted. Also he was not an ass to white men, he literally wants to save white men's civilization.

He is the best we've got to fight the insane left. He just destroyed a leftist feminist on tv recently.

Arent yall niggas gonna start a stream and get some of that super-chatt shekels?

Daily reminder: evil alt-rite neo-nazis can't compete with principled liberalists

not charismatic enough. vee could be a good benchmark. how much does that retard usually make?

>not charismatic enough.
and race warski is?

>vee could be a good benchmark
but he just started getting super-chatt
>says on Tonkas stream that he cant get super-chat in Romania
>Tonka comes on his channel and ask him why he now have super-chat
>Vee says he just changed his country on his settings and can have it now
>They laugh until Tonka say that might not be legal and Vee just says "nah its fine"
So i dont know, but im guessing a person like him atleast made like 100 dollars or something like that on a 3-4 hour stream
thats not bad money in gypsy-country

>"i'm completely against identitarianism"
>later goes on to make a cringey anglosphere argument
that stream confirmed to me just how stupid Sargon really is. his complete naivety in how much German sperm got spread throughout the world and thinking Russian/Chinese communism was the same was pathetic.

>he destroyed a leftist feminist on TV
Then immediately fell for the crying victim
> Literally crying
What are you, a woman on her period? Literally who gives a flying fuck if he's crying?
> Not an ass to white men, he wants to save white civilization
In a Trudeau-like "If you kill your enemies, they win" sense, sure.
>All your enemies are collectivised, and that's okay, but you should fragment and never ever fight for your rights as a group, that's how you win!!
Sure. Okay.

he's not, but he's definitely more comfortable with himself in front of a camera and talking to strangers than i would be.
i was listening to that stream and completely forgot vee mentioning that.

He literally argues against fragmentation of society.

>comfortable with himself in front of a camera and talking to strangers than i would be.
yeah thats why ive always hated skype and such, even when i studied from home after highschool i had to do assignments with a web-cam, hated it

lets meme this

they have no moral highground after this

alt right never stated they wanted to kill people, yet they both explicitly did

he is done

Yes, as in "white men should work for all society".

But he never argues the same for nonwhites. In fact, he specifically argues in favor of, at least from what I've seen, Jewish tribalism.

>their tribalism is good, yours is bad!!

That is not what he is saying. He didn't say that white men should work for all society.

Of course everyone have to contribute to his/her society, no matter what race you are so that it can function.

So why does he make excuses and justifications for nonwhite tribalism?

He doesn't.

not only meme it, but i hope some people will report him to Twitch, it would be a shame if talking about political violence and hoping that specific people dies on your channel would be agianst their TOS

> If you dislike black, female, jewish tribalism you want your minorities silenced and unsuccessful

lmao destiny btfo

most of us are desiring society fragmenting. specifically in the case of the U.S. into racially defined republics. no one wants to be nigger fatigued anymore, and Peterson isn't going to change that. if his speeches can help white men get their shit together that's fine, but i don't see how Peterson is helpful otherwise in long term white interests.

It's because some people think that you can just talk black people out of their tribalism like they did with whites.

He means individually. He never said anything about tribalism in that quote.

>like they did with whites
and even that hasnt really worked to a large extent, sure it might be working on what public statments people make, but we still see white flight, people wanting to live with their own race and even those who decied to "play the field" with diffrent races, a large majority of them still marry within their own race.
Mixed-race kids are still a small minority and the most common interracial couples when it comes to marriage is white-hispanic
And there are hispanic who to a large extent can be considerd alot closer to whites than any other group, atleast in the publics view

Tiki-men chanting about Jews does not benefit this administration and its efforts. Whether or not he's a shill is irrelevant to this simple fact.

and offer preserving the soulless, consumerist kike society. current society should be destroyed.

>At what point do we get to shoot them?

twitch.
tv/videos/221143425

around

1:02

>that stream confirmed to me just how stupid Sargon really is. his complete naivety in how much German sperm got spread throughout the world and thinking Russian/Chinese communism was the same was pathetic
That's a good point too. But what was even more stupid in my opinion was how he shilled his shitty version of individualism and individual rights against ex-libertarians. I'm not even a libertarian, and have never been, but that just made it seem like Sargon is full of shit. It's obvious even from where I'm sitting that Sargon is also going to limit individual freedoms in favor of the "collective good", so all his talk about "muh principles" and "muh absolute individual freedom" just comes off as horseshit. Also, denying "group rights" is an impossible concept, depending on how one is going to define that (do corporations have a right to own property? Do adults as a group have rights that kids don't? Are citizens a group as opposed to non-citizens? etc etc)

At 1:16:50 The Antifa guy talks about executing people who have "commited crimes against the workers"

that has to be against the terms of service
i mean last ban he got was for saying he would kill someone and blow up a hospital

Actually refreshing to hear the honest left.
But this murderous fuck is pretty delusional, if he want a civil war with rural white america he and his tranny-clique will be liquidated within a day.

These antifacucks can't even hold a fucking barbell, completely delusional

Isn't this the guy that argued againt Enoch on Warski?

dont know

yeah its the guy with the mic that sounded like shit every 5 minutes

he said he doesn't want to hurt Enoch, it's obvious that he is a softie cuck nigger and is just being edgy.

JP is a jewkike leftie larping as neocon
the faster you understand it the faster you'll denounce him

Pretty much. He stands in the way of any sort of change. He's only here to deradicalize the right when the right actually needs to be radical.

Today Laura Loomer vs Jim on Baked Alaskas channel

So when we start spamming en masse destiny Twitch stream and ask why he's still a plat after having played all these years?

I want to fist fight Johnny Fox

are, interesting

Wait, Destiny is Platinum?

You tell me, I'm just a messenger

around the 1:13 mark:
>I don't want to be punched in the face but I want other people to be punched in the face, so I had to develop a set of moral principles which allow for the punching of Nazis and not for the punching of me and my soft jaw

See if anyone wants to see the "bugman" mindset exemplified, show them this. An over-socialized academic wannabe who divorces principles from standards so he can maximize comfort for himself and relies on social and institutional pressures to protect himself from those who would do what they do without any consideration of his constructed nu-morality

what a cuck

any new shitshows when is that second debate going down?

How come Sargon hasnt responded to AH 's 2 videos about him ? Afraid to get BTFO like kraut ?

SHILLS ARE NATURE'S MEASUREMENT OF THE VALUE OF AN ACTIVITY.

Even if the "e-celeb" doesn't represent "our" views, there is no reason to shun them,
if they are against one of our enemies, which is true for this one. And in case any of
you purity-spuralling 1488ers aren't shills: let me put it this way: basically no one just
goes from libshit/normie to "1488 gas the jews", if this is that that concerns you so.
In fact, I believe there is quite a crosssection of people that got here by the virtue of
edgy jokes/memes and by gradually going from anti-SJWism to actually thinking
about the political and social situations in their societies. Again, anything that isn't
cancerously lefty is something that can, by the effect of the wandering through political
spectrums lead people to /"our"side/. E-celebs are on of the most potent methods and
gateways by which we experience a grwoth in our movement. Look at the race realism
debate: The TroutAndTears-autism eventually lead to a stream with Richard Spencer
(who may be a shill, but he raises awareness for the race question, which is for now
one of the most pressing issues for whites being dispossesed in their own countries)
being on Andrew "Race" Warski's, where it was on the top trending position. Over 50k
people watched it afaik.
IN CONCLUSION:
Anybody telling you "e-celebs" are "cancer" (as if we weren't, kek) is a fucking shill from
leftypol or some legitimate brainlet/retard.
>IGNORE SHILLS, LEAVE THREAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT
IGNORE SHILLS, LEAVE THREAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

Even if the "e-celeb" doesn't represent "our" views, there is no reason to shun them,
if they are against one of our enemies, which is true for this one. And in case any of
you purity-spuralling 1488ers aren't shills: let me put it this way: basically no one just
goes from libshit/normie to "1488 gas the jews", if this is that that concerns you so.
In fact, I believe there is quite a crosssection of people that got here by the virtue of
about the political and social situations in their societies. Again, anything that isn't
cancerously lefty is something that can, by the effect of the wandering through political
spectrums lead people to /"our"side/. E-celebs are on of the most potent methods and
gateways by which we experience a grwoth in our movement. Look at the race realism
debate: The TroutAndTears-autism eventually lead to a stream with Richard Spencer
(who may be a shill, but he raises awareness for the race question, which is for now
one of the most pressing issues for whites being dispossesed in their own countries)
being on Andrew "Race" Warski's, where it was on the top trending position. Over 50k
people watched it afaik.
IN CONCLUSION:
Anybody telling you "e-celebs" are "cancer" (as if we weren't, kek) is a fucking shill from

people watched it afaik.
IN CONCLUSION:

e-celebs are cancer

we got it m88
also,
>on
>grwoth
>dispossesed

for the sake of simplicity, "we" use those terms.
One could always put Paranthesis around these
terms, but I think you know what is meant here.
Of course there is no "we" as in being "one
monolithic entity", but seriously, that isn't true
for any political movement. In conclusion:
>You may be a shill that doesn't want to see
>"us" working together and trying to achieve
>anything in the cultural war and the battle
>for the hearts of the people.

someone with a twitter send this stream to Enoch btw

twitch.
tv/videos/221143425

don't see much on twitter

SPREAD THIS

CLIP RELEVANT THING OUT

kek.

specific time user?

people watched it afaik.
IN CONCLUSION:

Though you have some legitimate criticisms, but keep in mind, he is still doing less damage than he is doing good.
He has some good points.

all already mentioned and around 1:20-1:21

"(not like) Going out in the street with a Mauser and start taking down people with white skin, (...) but having an efficacious attitude for these sorts of things is really helpful in the long run

Don't spam or you'll get banned

>(not like) Going out in the street with a Mauser and start taking down people with white skin, (...) but having an efficacious attitude for these sorts of things is really helpful in the long run
fucked up the greentext

... Why are you responding with this to me? I'm not a "E-CELEBS SHILLS SAGED" retard

Woops. You didn't. Not sure how I saw that. My bad.

... wait, yes you did. Why are you spamming that shit to me? I didn't go "muh e-celebs".

It's sad that he resorts to such (((methods))), this is reason to maybe start a campaign for him to do it better next time.
Remember: he basically has a gun to the back of his head and figuratively his carreer, just look at it from a normie/pr standpoint:
Article title:
>College professor lets racists and far-right people onto his show

It's all a bit too spicy now, I bet he would have let her on if it weren't for Antifa that would have chimped out in case he did.
Just remember how crazy they went in the Milo event.
I think the tides are shifting, though.
We can maybe proceed soon, if the right wing maintains an image of avoiding violence, while antifa chimps out.

So uh, this mccreight chick...

Would you bang this girl even if she wasnt of legal age?
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/955025028034293760

you purity-spiralling 1488ers aren't shills: let me put it this way: basically no one just
gateways by which we experience a growth in our movement. Look at the race realism
one of the most pressing issues for whites being disposessed in their own countries)
people watched it afaik.
IN CONCLUSION:

I am not completely convinced that is a girl....

Btw do you ever sleep? Is there more than one Swede user making threads?

Is it better now?
I corrected it, are all errors of the copypasta gone?

Just to spread the copypasta, if more of the people on Sup Forums think about the importance of the online presence, and how it eventually leads to real-life actions, we could start some serious shit.
Imagine "we" united, imagine what we could do by setting proxy to "Germany", then report everything that can be even slightly misconstrued as "Hate Speech", we could ectually help the Krauts.
(There is a serious censorship starting on twitter in the Peoples Republic Of Germany, we are in some serious shit, and the redpilling could come to a grinding halt if we can no longer be offenssive)
We need help, Sup Forums.

Spamming is just gonna get you banned though. Once per thread is enough.